Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 12-10-2015, 10:58 PM
Lepus

Question Incense Sticks

Hello

I purchased several incense sticks that smells really nice. I will make a list of each and hopefully you can briefly explain each of the properties that associates with each incense.
  • Patchouli Leaves
  • Myrrh
  • Frankincense
  • Lavender
  • Full Moon
  • Nag Champa
  • Red Currant
  • Dragon Blood

I might add more in the future, but for now I would like to know each of the properties that corresponds with the list of incense above.

- Quills Quiver
Old 14-10-2015, 12:40 AM
Administrator
  • Patchouli Leaves
This one I have used for sexual spells, to bring someone to you that you want in the deeper levels. It is used for attractions so this can be for affirmations as well but be careful it is quite toxic at times to the skin.
  • Myrrh and Frankincense
Used this one combined never separate. This is a favorite for good luck charms and affirmations of manifestations. Used in house cleansings and blessings when clearing those in Spirit. Ancient times it was used in the Egyptian tombs.
  • Lavender
Not one I openly use but common in Sage Sticks. Cleansing and blessings. Purifications of your sacred space. Sleep aide. For healing it is like a muscle relaxant.
  • Full Moon
This one I make fresh, from Sandalwood (great for Astral Protection) Pure Vanilla Extract and if you can find it Amber Resin (I have used tree sap). Made outside with the full moon blended nicely into some freshly burned wood charcoal.
This one does need care and attention on what you’re putting out there.
  • Nag Champa
Never used this one its more ritual meditation. I know a friend burns it in her Yoga Studio.
  • Red Currant
Nice for the common cold as it is high in Vitamin C. This is for LOVe Potions.
  • Dragon Blood
Used to get rid of things that are negative. Used in the Paranormal Realms to clear spirits and entities. It is a strong protection BUT with cautions this is not for the beginner I feel. Like the stone it is very powerful and makes your powers stronger.

Here is what I have in my files. Some I use and some I never have but have smelled them.

Lynn
Old 14-10-2015, 12:49 AM
Lepus

Hello Lynn;

Thank you very much for switching this thread and providing information for each incense stick, greatly appreciate it.

- Quills Quiver
Old 15-10-2015, 03:48 AM
Lepus

Hello

I have more incense sticks
  • Rose
  • Jasmine
  • Musk
  • Pine
  • Opium Blossom
  • Spiritual

These are mostly assortments of Earthy aromas.

Quills Quiver