Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Knower
Blech. Please have a chat with husband when he is sober. Tell him in no uncertain terms that you have ZERO desire to drink, ever. The next time he and friend try to engage you this way, grab the kids, some overnight things, and leave. I hope you have a friend or parents you can stay with during these occasions.

Ideally, he will choose to drink when he is away from you from now on. You and the children really do not need to be near it. As for your "friend", you might want to rethink that friendship.

Hang in there...
Old 19-08-2014, 04:57 PM
Experiencer
Honestly, from a standpoint of a child with a father who drinks, your kids really don't need to be around that. My father - thank God - has never laid a finger on me when drunk but the mental and emotional abuse is still a very serious thing. When drunk they think they are being funny when they say hurtful things or they think their getting their point across.

I don't know your whole ordeal but at least for the children's sake sit down and talk to your husband about his drinking when he is sober and let him know the seriousness of it for you and your kids and honestly kids come first over the parents needs so he really needs to reevaluate himself.

That's just my 2 cents though.
Old 20-08-2014, 04:39 PM
Master
Thanks everyone for your comments!! My number one priority are my kids.

Hugs to all of you!!