Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-07-2014, 09:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Blessing my home tips welcome

Hi. I am moving into my new apartment in less then two weeks. It feels time. I want to bring good energy into my apartment and positivity. I've already set the intentions and blessed the situation. My cat recently transitioned and I blessed that her energy will be coming with me wherever I go and will come to the new apartment as well, I never felt like she was "tied" to this apartment. I do have a lot of my best memories with her here,though. I just don't want to move and be sad thinking my memories with her are in this apartment. Since truly,places are just existing in our "mind" and "heart" anyways and are illusionary I don't want any attachments for her or me to a place since the place isn't really the memories,they exist in our heart and mind and are eternal if that makes sense. I just want the good memories to travel to the new place and not feel sad like oh,the memories are all at the old place and i left there now. I also want my new place to be a very positive environment. Healing. Every now and then you walk into a place and you can just feel the positive aura of it. I heard sage is good for keeping unwanted energies out of your home(like snakes) so will be doing that. So,yeah,i just don't want to be sad. I want to feel the good memories just as strongly in the new apartment. But,i can't live here forever. This place feels like it's time to go and I had planned on moving at around this time frame even before she left me. She was supposed to go with me. :(

So,yeah,I know I sound like a crazy cat lady. I just want to feel very connected and positive vibes and happy. This apartment was very important to me but it's time to go.

"Change is the only constant."
Old 11-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Great. So my message just deleted. I was saying I had made a 8 by 10 pic of her a few months ago as per friends suggestion and yes,i know this sounds psycho but i bring it with me sometimes in different parts of the my home or when i leave home,i even did that a couple of times. This pic i can just bring with me sometime before i sleep at the new apt or when i do,as it's a energetic symbol of her traveling with me wherever i go. When i first moved into this apt,she was the first one to come and was alone for an hour or so in it while we went to go get my mother's cat who was staying with us,too so she got to get acquainted with it. So,bringing the pic when we first move stuff in,can be like doing that again. What a great idea it was for me to make that pic.

Old 11-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Badger1777

Sage is a great plant, for both practical reasons (you can eat it, it looks nice, smells nice), but also it is one of the most important plants for magical purposes. As you said, it wards of evil, it encourages good health, and it encourages financial security.

Apart from that, it is of course a plant, and all plants give off good energy. You can never have too many plants
Old 11-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777
Sage is a great plant, for both practical reasons (you can eat it, it looks nice, smells nice), but also it is one of the most important plants for magical purposes. As you said, it wards of evil, it encourages good health, and it encourages financial security.

Apart from that, it is of course a plant, and all plants give off good energy. You can never have too many plants

Yeah,i am likely going to pick up some sage to burn this sunday for the apartment. I have heard so many things about how great it is.

Old 11-07-2014, 10:15 PM
Deactivated Account

I am also thinking about picking up some HEM incense like open roads and perhaps new wave.

Old 11-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
Yeah,i am likely going to pick up some sage to burn this sunday for the apartment. I have heard so many things about how great it is.

I don't know about burning it. I like to let it grow. When the sun shines on it, it releases the most amazing fragrance, and if you let it bloom (most people I know seem to be obsessed with preventing it from blooming, for reasons that make no sense whatsoever to me), it has the most gorgeous tall spikes of deep pinky purple flowers that last for months.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777
I don't know about burning it. I like to let it grow. When the sun shines on it, it releases the most amazing fragrance, and if you let it bloom (most people I know seem to be obsessed with preventing it from blooming, for reasons that make no sense whatsoever to me), it has the most gorgeous tall spikes of deep pinky purple flowers that last for months.

i wonder where one buys sage to grow?

Old 12-07-2014, 11:28 AM
Badger1777

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelle239
i wonder where one buys sage to grow?

A garden centre?

Or online. Do a search for 'Salvia officinalis', or 'common sage'.