Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-11-2013, 06:56 PM
InFurs

When you just KNOW it's going to happen?

Hi sf,

Recently I have realised that I may be unconsciously manifesting a certain career that l would like (to be a successful director). When I leave my studies I have dreams of being in that certain field and though it's quite a high aspiration, and I'm willing to do anything to reach my goal (I already do small projects for fun around my studies), I kind of know I'm going to be in this particular field - like it has already happened. I feel awfully arrogant for thinking so but I'm quite confident which is rare for me, I'm quite a self conscious person to be honest

But you just know. I was wondering if this is linked to the loa or manifesting? For example, I've often read that many famous people would know they will become famous with a doubt - it's not a case of "maybe" or "it might not work out" but instead "it will happen" in a similar confidence as if it has already happened. Is it just positive energy or loa? It intrigues me.
I've had friends tell me similar experiences when you just know.
Old 16-11-2013, 12:30 AM
primrose

That's how we manifest, the knowing, you're doing it right.
Old 16-11-2013, 03:39 AM
I just knew I was not going to be saddled with a 30 yr mortgage...
I knew it...had no worries...then last year a friend asked me what my mortgage was
And said, I'm going to give you $100,000.
Was I surprised, no. I was very humbled and grateful...and still am.
Expecting and knowing are very powerful.

Some people say don't have expectations...nonsense....if I plant corn, I expect it to become corn.
When I work, I expect to get paid.
When I ask I expect to receive...if I didn't it would reflect doubt and thus block the gift.

And everything is a gift.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-11-2013, 09:19 AM
Master

I have my doubts, and insecurities, but there are things that I know that are meant to happen particularly with the near future.

It's overcoming the self to get from A to B.

Part of my development is unravelling all the messages from childhood which were about putting blocks in the way of any success that I might have.
Old 18-11-2013, 05:32 PM
InFurs

Phew. I got to admit, I'm happy I'm doing something right haha
Old 19-11-2013, 11:07 AM
Pathfinder
OMG InFurs....I really want to be an actress and when I say it I know people roll their eyes and think I am crazy!!! But I just feel it in my core, im so passionate about it, even talking about it I want to cry lol

I know I have some things to work on still but I am now really trying to commit myself to the laws of attraction! :)

I hope you become a really succesful Director :) x
Old 19-11-2013, 07:16 PM
InFurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftKittyLover
OMG InFurs....I really want to be an actress and when I say it I know people roll their eyes and think I am crazy!!! But I just feel it in my core, im so passionate about it, even talking about it I want to cry lol

I know I have some things to work on still but I am now really trying to commit myself to the laws of attraction! :)

I hope you become a really succesful Director :) x

Oh thank you so much ^_^

I can really relate, it's hard for people to understand - but when you know you just know and nothing can stop you (and the law of attraction). As long as you believe that's important.
I hope your dreams of being an actress prove fruitful :)
Old 20-11-2013, 09:20 PM
Bernice076

I have had an inner knowing when there is something I want. it also happens randomly when I´m not thinking about anything in particular, all of a sudden something comes to mind, next minute the situation happens...scary but true. I even know who my true husband is..without a doubt, very strongly know. Now that´s weird but true. So what u truly know inside yourself really does come to life, this is from personal experience. Do you know why? Well I believe because it is Truth, and Truth is a very powerful force.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:59 PM
Astralyra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I just knew I was not going to be saddled with a 30 yr mortgage...
I knew it...had no worries...then last year a friend asked me what my mortgage was
And said, I'm going to give you $100,000.
Was I surprised, no. I was very humbled and grateful...and still am.
Expecting and knowing are very powerful.

Some people say don't have expectations...nonsense....if I plant corn, I expect it to become corn.
When I work, I expect to get paid.
When I ask I expect to receive...if I didn't it would reflect doubt and thus block the gift.

And everything is a gift.

Your post is a gift in itself, so wonderful to read people releasing/unchaining words. A lot of wise people in this forum I love it.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:15 AM
Astralyra

I thought I would share something that I thought was cool that happened recently.

I've had it in mind for over a month to buy a bike for my niece (xmas gift) so I put it out there & asked for a few simple requests, it needed to be something special, nothing too costly, but of good quality and aesthetically pleasing for a 6yr old. I went to the markets this morn very early to buy tomatoes, so I didn't have a great deal of cash on me, as soon as I arrived, there it was, the bike. I asked how much, thinking I didn't have enough, but the stall owner said you're just in time, I have marked it down to 25$ (it was originally 35$), it was only 8am in the morning (early markdown?) 25 was all the money I had on me, not a cent over not a cent under, so although I didn't bring home tomatoes, instead I brought home this amazing white gorgeous mini mountain bike (3 speed) in top notch condition mechanically, after a scrub/wash & polish/oil it honestly looks brand new, for 25 dollars, a $290 bike here in Aus, for $25!! the other cool part about this manifestation is the name/brand of the bike almost matches my nieces name.

** Thank you **