Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 20-09-2013, 05:09 AM
musliman

God is one and jesus is prophet

Jesus is not god

He was born with no father like UZAIR /EZRA

God sent prophet muhammad peace be upon him to reveal the truth
That he is not god

Jews didn't crusified him but they crusify someone else other than jesus
Whose face turned like jesus as punishment because he was trying to follow
Jesus to catch him and handed him to people
In order to crusify him

Prophet can't be crusified

God say in quran

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

http://etabetapi.com/cmp/arvd-web/Matthew/27/

Jews tried to crucify him in order to prove he is not prophet

But he was and his miracle are prove
He gave life to dead person just like many prophets

Jesus talking to god and thanking him

So jesus is no god

John 11:41-44

New International Version (NIV)

41*So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42*I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”

43*When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” 44*The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face.

Jesus said to them, “Take off the grave clothes and let him go.”

You all have to read bible and what mentioned inside it
Instead of depending on people speech

Jesus say :

Matthew 23:9 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

Elisha bring people life just like jesus
So we conclude jesus is prophet

2 Kings 4:32-36
King James Version (KJV)
32*And when Elisha was come into the house, behold, the child was dead, and laid upon his bed.

33*He went in therefore, and shut the door upon them twain, and prayed unto the Lord.

34*And he went up, and lay upon the child, and put his mouth upon his mouth, and his eyes upon his eyes, and his hands upon his hands: and stretched himself upon the child; and the flesh of the child waxed warm.

35*Then he returned, and walked in the house to and fro; and went up, and stretched himself upon him: and the child sneezed seven times, and the child opened his eyes.

36*And he called Gehazi, and said, Call this Shunammite. So he called her. And when she was come in unto him, he said, Take up thy son.
Old 20-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by musliman
Jews didn't crusified him but they crusify someone else other than jesus
Whose face turned like jesus as punishment because he was trying to follow
Jesus to catch him and handed him to people
In order to crusify him

Prophet can't be crusified

God say in quran

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

http://etabetapi.com/cmp/arvd-web/Matthew/27/

Jews tried to crucify him in order to prove he is not prophet, come out!” 44*The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face.

This may come as shock to you, but not only did the Jews not crucify Jesus.......
They did not crucify anyone!

My Christian friends can argue with you over who was crucified. Personally, I would say it was Jesus, but for the sake of this response it does not matter, because whoever it was who was crucified was crucified by the Romans.

B'shalom,

Peter
Old 20-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
This is very strange. Life on earth these days is very profane. It is cold and unspiritual. I AM seems to preoccupy everybodies mind. So why do I think that Yahveh is coming back?

Through the gloom and profanity I suddenly keep getting insights into Gods being. Into His purpose and into His compassion. These insights lead me to believe that ALL is God. The earth and the people are an extension of Gods being. They are His creation.

God seems to imply that everything was as it was meant to be. The coldness was intentional because He was away. He went away so that humanity could say I AM. But the limits of I AM have been reached. Any more and it would be dangerous.

So God is coming back to set the balance right. His intention is to slowly integrate all of us back into His self. Which will take many hundreds of years.

Is this all a dream? Or am I sensing something real? I don't know. But it excites me. I dream of Yahveh and His Kingdom. Christ seems like a puppet compared to Him.

Nothing compares to God! Amen.

Honza if youre interested in judeism maybe you should pick up a copy of the talmuld or torah... You are confusing christian sects and judeism (while one one born from the other, that doesnt mean you can interchange them as such as you have....)

Christ technically has nothing to do with judeism..... Even then, technically judeism is freedom for the jewish peoples.... not a universal beleif...
Old 26-09-2013, 07:45 AM
Master
No Honza is right. And what you posted, Time, is merely a perspective.

Christ, the Messiah has everything to do with everything. Including Judaism. He was born thereof, also... as was long prophesied that He would be, through the many ages of the Old Testament.
Though, the bulk of believing Jews today believe the Messiah is coming for the first time, to the world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO
This may come as shock to you, but not only did the Jews not crucify Jesus.......

My Christian friends can argue with you over who was crucified. Personally, I would say it was Jesus, but for the sake of this response it does not matter, because whoever it was who was crucified was crucified by the Romans.

B'shalom,

Peter

Yes technically, it was the the presiding Roman Gov't ... even while we read how Governor Pilate wanted to release Him.
But it was all planned and a known, apart from time. Thank God for His mercies, and His Grace.

But most realize that aside from the recognition of being the children of Abraham, the Jews are no different than anyone else, and the illustration in the Bible is not merely about the Jews, but about Human Nature, and reflective all mankind in the world.

I'm Jewish on my Mother's side, btw.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Time

It is not "persepective" morpheus, it is proper context.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Master
Time, share that with the Messianic Jewish believers. They are an example of how, yes, Judaism is interchanged with "Christianity".
Though, I can see how you may want to classify them in another, "context".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Newbie ;)

He let Paul of Tarsus create a false religion.
Let Roman catholic become a religion and compilate a bunch of unimportant manuscripts to be put together with his sacred already fulfilled prophecies.

I'm preoccupied of two things.
First: He never cared about non Jews.
Second: he has already abandoned the entire humanity at It's own judgment.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:52 PM
Master
Matter, if you can, indicate of whom you are speaking. Paul never cared about non Jews? Or, God hasn't?

Also, please feel free to cite the verses and statements that validate your post.

Otherwise your post is merely personal opinion, and wholly subjective on your part. As well as extremist.

Welcome to the Forum, btw.

Old 06-08-2014, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO

B'shalom,

Peter

Musliman of course does not recognize the Judaic/Christian scriptures. He posts as one on the outside looking in.

No, the Jewish leaders of the time period did not crucify anyone, but, because of their worldly agenda and involving human nature, they conspired against Him, and sent Him to the Romans.
What is borne out however is that the Jewish leaders represent humanity as a whole, regarding human nature. We are all in the same boat regarding this.

Now citings of Old Testament prophetic verses can be posted, involving the nature of the Messiah, and, is purpose and atoning work which would be accomplished.
Re: "The Suffering Servant".

It was all incorporated by God in His plan for salvation, involving His love toward His creation. Humanity.
This is what the ordination of all the subtitute atonement rituals pointed to. Which same came through Moses, as well as the Law being dispensed through him.

Now, regarding musliman's claim that a prophet cannot be crucified or killed, that is subjective fallacy on his part.

There is history, you see. Jesus, (Yeshua), had cited a history of Judaism... where, in their folly, the leaders in the past had persecuted certain prophets, and executed them.

In the New Testament also, we can read of how all of the disciples of Christ followed suit, who were martyred for thier faith. A situation which continued until the mandates of emporer Constantine which made Christianity a state Religion.
But nevertheless, is a situation which still continued, even being implemented by that ordained Religion, concerning those saints who endeavored to bring the Word of God out from the basements of the "Catholic Church" so called.

Which efforts to keep the word preserved in Latin, failed, and allowed every individual in the public domain to read God's word for themselves; being translated into English, and also every other language as well.

This situation involving Ego in human nature continues also today, still.
Whereby people of Faith are persecuted and executed, at times, by mobs in the third world Eastern countries, and individuals both, and largely involving the Moslem religion and mindset, by the adherents thereof.
But there are many peacful Muslims also, who are not so egoically motivated, but hold to a mindset of Love and Peace, translated from the Quran. Who are not egoic or among the extremists. Who love both God, and people.

www.persecution.org

www.persecution.com

So, again... we see the fallen nature of humanity as a whole, evident in these things, and not merely to be attributed to one or another, sect or culture.
The failings of humanity are evident in the human sphere, as a whole, in the world. The imperfection thereof.

Wherein... we can see how the situation of substitutional atonement, ordained by God, is needed, appropriate, and wholly indicative of God's love and mercy towards humanity. With the intent of redemption and reconcilliation of an imperfect Humanity, with God, Who is Perfect. The atoning sacrifice being the subject and target of God's rightful judgement.

This is the reason also, why God in the Old Testament, is called "Savior", and "Redeemer", as by the Psalmists of old.

This below verse is usually percieved wholly as a New Testament concept, thought and teaching. But... as with many other verses in the New Testament, it is founded on Old Testament text. From Isaiah, who also was martyred for his faithfulness, loyalty, and dedication to God Almighty.

"We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all."
Isaiah 53:6

"and with his stripes we are healed."

Old 20-08-2014, 06:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
This is very strange. Life on earth these days is very profane. It is cold and unspiritual. I AM seems to preoccupy everybodies mind. So why do I think that Yahveh is coming back?

Through the gloom and profanity I suddenly keep getting insights into Gods being. Into His purpose and into His compassion. These insights lead me to believe that ALL is God. The earth and the people are an extension of Gods being. They are His creation.

God seems to imply that everything was as it was meant to be. The coldness was intentional because He was away. He went away so that humanity could say I AM. But the limits of I AM have been reached. Any more and it would be dangerous.

So God is coming back to set the balance right. His intention is to slowly integrate all of us back into His self. Which will take many hundreds of years.

Is this all a dream? Or am I sensing something real? I don't know. But it excites me. I dream of Yahveh and His Kingdom. Christ seems like a puppet compared to Him.

Nothing compares to God! Amen.

Call me a purist, but it irritates me to see religious beliefs mixed and this post would be much more appropriate in the General Religion category.

For clarification, Orthodox and more strict sects within Judaism do not spell out the word "G_d" and none of the Jewish sects refer to G_d by name. The belief in G_d literally returning to earth is foreign to Judaism and Jews would never refer to Jesus as "Christ".