Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 11:05 AM
pjh1974

Guides in physical form..

5 years ago i was losing my way in life. Then i met the most amazing person, over the past 5 years my life has grown to epic proportions and i am now on a path that i believe to be true to myself.

I was thinking that maybe when we choose the life we do then would it be possible for our guide in spirit to forsee the path our life will take and therefore decide that they shall visit the same life time as a human, and guide from that position.

any thoughts?
Old 03-03-2007, 03:11 PM
spiritalk

Human guidance comes from teachers. These can be anyone who enters our lives for a purpose.

Everyone enters our life for a purpose.
Some people stay in our life for a season...then through no fault on anyone's part it is time to move on...the lesson has been learned.
Some people stay in our life for a lifetime...these are the growing and learning together lessons that we need to fulfil our purpose.

The Problem sometimes stems from trying to fit everyone into the right or wrong catagory for our own purpose in life.

God bless, J
Old 03-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account
wow spirit talk
Everyone enters our life for a purpose. spot on i really believe this
Some people stay in our life for a season...then through no fault on anyone's part it is time to move on...the lesson has been learned.
Some people stay in our life for a lifetime...these are the growing and learning together lessons that we need to fulfil our purpose.

i've said those exact words myself countless times
Old 03-03-2007, 10:48 PM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjh1974
5 years ago i was losing my way in life. Then i met the most amazing person, over the past 5 years my life has grown to epic proportions and i am now on a path that i believe to be true to myself.

I was thinking that maybe when we choose the life we do then would it be possible for our guide in spirit to forsee the path our life will take and therefore decide that they shall visit the same life time as a human, and guide from that position.

any thoughts?

Kia ora, Hello pjh,

It sounds to me like this person awoke something in you that was once dorment, which it fantastic!

Life, imo, is that it is already pre-determined & that Soul knows exactly what experiences it is going to have by living the life it chooses. It even knows every detail about who it will meet & what relationships it will have.

These experiences, like the amazing person you met, serve a purpose and it's all for the highest good and greatest spiritual evolution on earth.

Awakening in this perception puts wonderous things in clear view, seen in the truest light. You start being, doing, having good. You start seeing, feeling, experiencing the true spiritual essence of those around you. Just remember, it's you doing all this, all magnificent you.

With knowing that Life is pre-determined by Soul, it's awesome to now sit back, relax, and enjoy this awesome journey with Soul in the drivers seat.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:43 PM
spiritalk

As a believer in the free will choices of human existence, I see each and every experience full of the opportunity to grow and learn. If all was pre-determined before life, I would feel it was not worthy of the living...the outcome is pre-recorded.

Just another thought...

God bless, J
Old 05-03-2007, 02:05 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritalk
As a believer in the free will choices of human existence, I see each and every experience full of the opportunity to grow and learn. If all was pre-determined before life, I would feel it was not worthy of the living...the outcome is pre-recorded.

Just another thought...

God bless, J

Fantastic you have that thought. It's great to hear there are other perceptions on the subject (being open-minded & all, smiles), makes it interesting & colourful.

Last edited by angelicious : 05-03-2007 at 02:08 AM.
Old 05-03-2007, 03:38 AM
Enlightener

Cemetary Celebration

After the near beginning of this site we had a discussion about this very topic of free-will and pre-destiny, and we came to some pretty cool conclusions. My conclusion was that Life is BOTH pre-destined and free-willed, and that you are able to choose your path but at the same time, in choosing that path you have acted in accordance with something already in motion; the jigsaw puzzle of the universe coming together.

Here's that thread if you want to check it out:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=147

Enlightener
Old 05-03-2007, 10:18 AM
angelicious

Thanks Enlightener(licious),
I'm good on the thread you recommend, I've pretty much said what I felt on the subject of this thread "Guides in physical form." Maybe later as it sounds interesting aye. Cheers again.

Last edited by angelicious : 05-03-2007 at 10:56 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:33 PM
spiritalk

Free will choice would never preclude a belief in reincarnation or not. I feel both are potentials we all have to choose from in this jig saw puzzle called life.

When I feel stymied in my affairs in one direction, there is always another option or choice opens. It somehow seems to be a plan, with choices figured in.

God bless, J
Old 08-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjh1974

any thoughts?

Hello pjh1974

In answer to your question, yes, I believe this is quite likely!
See it as 'team work' if you will?
Spirits working together in partnership for the highest good.

Love and light,

AM
Closed Thread