Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 27-08-2011, 03:29 PM
Master
What bands have you seen live?

Hi everyone, i am not sure if i have posted this in the right place, but as it is the music section, i thought it was best here.

Anyway back on topic, what bands have you seen live? and did you enjoy the experience?

Here are some of the bands i have seen live.

Monsters of rock concert @ Donnington 88
Iron Maiden
KISS
Guns N' Roses
Megadeth
David Lee Roth
Helloween

Guns and roses i loved aswell as top of the bill iron maiden.

Scorpions they were brill.

AC/DC well just fantastic.

Led Zepp, did not enjoy this gig as much, altho good.

Hawkwind very good.

Wasp, rocking

van morrison, did not enjoy this as much as it was all jazzy stuff.

Paul weller, brill

Kasabian, loved it
Old 28-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Angelo545ii

Real knowledge, like everything else of value, is not to be obtained easily,
Old 29-08-2011, 03:55 PM
Terracotta

The Offspring
Various local bands
Old 29-08-2011, 10:10 PM
PATHVISION

John Mellencamp - Petra,( long time ago )- loads of local or short trips type bands and groups = folk, blue grass, acoustical, R&B, Rap, classic rock, Ivory Coast, Ethiopian, Reggae, symphonies,
Old 30-08-2011, 04:33 AM
Ascender
B52's, Doobie Brothers, Eagles, Lulu, Tom Jones, Beach Boys, Eurythmics, Rod Stewart, Ray Charles, BB King, Kiss, Rolling Stones, Fleetwood Mac, ZZ Top, Metallica, Guns n Roses, Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, The Commodores, Jimmy Barnes ad Diesel, plus quite a few more, but I cant remember them all just now lol. They've all toured New Zealand over the years.

They were all magnificent live ....most of these are old as bands( yep im old ) but they still rock today! I'd go see them all again as well.

My favourite? I cant choose!

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 30-08-2011, 08:38 AM
Guide
Let's think who I've seen live..

Utada Hikaru
(these ones are UK bands/artists) JLS, Girls Aloud, Olly Murs, Alexis Jordan

But the best was Utada
Old 30-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Master
Bit of history here. 1957, 17 years-old, and my first "rock" concert in a local theatre. Supporting act - one of the popular big bands. Then the headline act came on - Buddy Holly and the Crickets - now bear in mind I had never heard an electric guitar live before. With that first chord, I had found my purpose in life !

Later - Iron Maiden, Motorhead, AC/DC, Judas Priest, - get the trend ?
Old 30-08-2011, 10:06 AM
not human

Used to hump PA systems & mix front of house sound in the 80s...big list from Kiss Bowie Tom Petty Ramones Cure Clash UB40 The Pretenders B52s Elton John Inxs ACDC Village People Gary Numan Richard Clyderman Mike Oldfield Rory Gallagher Black Sabbath ( messed my ears up ) XTC Janis Ian KC & The Sunshine Band Devo The Police Leon Russell lots more & tons of local bands...haven't been to a gig in years
Old 30-08-2011, 10:43 AM
Master
hmmm let's see ...

Led Zepplin, Chicago, Steely Dan, Doobie Brothers, Alice Cooper, Loggins and Messina, Seals and Croft, Heart, King Crimson, Blue Oyster Cult, Deep Purple, Yes (with Rick Wakeman), Boston, Grateful Dead, Bob Segar, Kansas,
Aerosmith, The Ramones (yuk), Debbie Harry, Leon Russell, Black Sabbath, Santana, Huey Lewis and the News, Credence Clearwater Revival, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, Marshal Tucker, ZZ Top, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rush, Procol Harem, Emerson, Lake and Palmer, Allman Brothers, Bachman Turner Overdrive, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, The Who, Jefferson Starship, J Geils Band, Pure Prairie League, Super Tramp, 3 Dog Night and i'm probably forgetting a few. good times good times. hehehe!

of course, i usually didn't see these bands individually. back in the day one could see a 3 or 4 big name band concert for under $10.
Old 30-08-2011, 10:53 AM
seahorse

"With that first chord, I had found my purpose in life !" I know that feeling
My very first live experience was Rory Gallagher back in 1980
I remember arriving late, the concert had began, dim blue lights many hands waving cigarette lighters an amazing jazz-blues version of "million miles away"....pure magic
and right after.....Moonchild full sound ahead ! oh man i don't feel like typin' anymore gotta hit you tube a lil headbangin' is in order....seeya