Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 09:48 PM
Master
Post What do you want to say to your Soul Connection/Twin Flame? Express it here!

Use this thread to express your thoughts to a partner, love, soul connection or twin flame.

As I am present for a dearly loved soul in his change, I am present for you.
As I am available for a stranger in the street asking direction, I am in that moment connecting with you.
As I stretch my limbs and feel their every fiber, I feel you.

And as I connect to you, I connect to you all, I connect to all.

This is what we are, receptors for a multi-existance; physically present and metaphysically omnificent, creatures and creators, at the same time.

And all the toil and tears is changing someone's life somewhere - and we don't even know it. Blind heroes, thanked by no one. (Or rather thanked by infinite flocks of souls, that we are deaf and blind to, before we start listening and watching)

Do you already know this, nudging my door open in your way - or can I nudge the door open for you this time..?

Have a creative/created year, dear.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3

Last edited by Clover : 23-08-2018 at 07:13 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Master
So now FTFSTBS is upset that I do not consider him a TF...not sure how he found out. He is really hurt and I care a little bit but we have to divorce. He was mocking the idea of me being just a soulmate last night and seemed very pained within himself. I just can't figure out why he feels this way and why he would ever want to stay with me still -- even just to harm me.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Experiencer
sometimes I feel like life is kind of like a giant game of where's waldo. But waldo keeps moving around and sometimes you think you found him but it was just somebody that looked exactly like him and even when you do find him by the time you reach him he's already long gone.
What's worse most of the time we don't even really know what waldo looks like!!!!

You might as well be playing waldo in the dark
Old 03-01-2018, 11:44 PM
Master

quiet you.

and now 'she' looked mad lol! Liked what she had with the hair though

dreamed about my last flame. Pleasant but we're at odds now...

well looking back that was a really intense christmas break... and it still hasn't entirely let up. I'm just going with it. Sigh.
Old 04-01-2018, 12:37 AM
Knower
I feel lost. Nobody's helping me. I feel isolated. So I'll back far away from you.....but I hope you feel it one day... Guess who loves you most? I do.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:25 AM
traceyacey12

I miss you.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:26 AM
Experiencer

I'm not sure why our connection is strong right now, but I'm thankful for it. I've missed feeling your presence so wholly for the past few months. My intuition is telling me we're on the path to meeting up in the 3d world again. I'm hoping this time I won't run even if it can't be the way it would have been before.
Old 04-01-2018, 08:15 AM
Knower
It's hurting me so bad now but I have to let you go for my well being as a human..and it's not like it matters, anyways. I do realize how incredibly stingy I've become since I first talked to you but that's because I know you have boundaries because you are married. That's why I stopped writing you first since the 1st.

At the same time....

Maybe I put you so high up that you're not able to come back down.

I will always love you. Goodbye.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:40 PM
Deactivated Account
So we get the wolf moon AND I see a photo of you - it was all a bit too much.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:40 PM
Experiencer

Jay: In my eyes, as well as GOD's, you are beauty personified xox!

Last edited by T.L.M. : 04-01-2018 at 09:11 PM.
Closed Thread