Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 05-08-2018, 10:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Black shadow with white eyes.

Hi everyone, this is my first thread to this site. I hope I’m writing it in the correct place. I apologise if not! I’m not an expert at any of this, but I need to write about this. I feel the need to get it off my chest. Before this night I have always been iffy about fully believing in spirits etc.
One night a few weeks ago, I had not yet slept and it was around 2am. I walked down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I had not turned on any lights which is unlike me as I have an uneasy feeling about the dark, but tonight I felt safe. When I opened the kitchen door, quite clearly out the corner of my eye a fully black flgure appeared to be laying on the floor, with complete white eyes and a white toothy smile. It was almost demonic looking, but it made me feel safe and I was not scared. As I went to look properly, it had gone. After that when I had returned to my bed I felt safe and warm from the inside. I slept without a problem. The next day I began looking into this, I wondered if it was a shadow person but I could not find any information about one with white eyes, the safe feeling I got. I still don’t know what I have saw, but it was like this figure was close to me:
Over the last few weeks spirits have interested me, I have read many articles from others experiences, started watching YouTube videos about them, I have attempted to communicate with my spirit guides (I believe I have been successful with this.)
However, the last few nights this figure has appeared in my dreams and mind (not my eyes.) however the safe feeling is gone and whenever I see it I feel sickingly uneasy. Not scared, but very unsafe. When I attempt to talk to my spirit gudes now through writing, this figure often appears in my head and I have to stop, as I usually have felt safe with my guides. I’m really not sure what to do or who to talk too. My family would think I have become mentally unstable, which to my knowledge, I am fully mentally stable. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:57 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum. If you were in that half awake half asleep state its a bit tricky , its hard to trust what you see . Some other guesses on what you saw would be , left over energy , a thought form , an astral critter , the soul of a once living being. On this being in your dreams , yea what we think about enters in to our dreams its probly nothing .
Old 10-08-2018, 10:32 PM
Experiencer
Hi,
I agree with Desert Rat,

Going by your feeling (which i feel you should always go by) that you didn't need to turn on lights before the encounter and felt safe.

Some of these entities look scary but don't mean harm. It took me a long time to figure this out.

I remember one in particular i saw was huge! Over 7 feet high! Reminding me of a marvel comic book character that looked like he was made of volcanic rock. Hot and still a bit smouldering.

Anyway, he kept repeating a message to me but i didn't understand the language. It took a few minutes before i realized he ment no harm. Still dont know what the message was!

Love Shine
Old 13-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your help and guidance shine and desert rat ☺️
Old 15-08-2018, 07:32 AM
Seeker

wow. sounds creepy. when u see the being again, calmly ask what it wants. remember that nothing can hurt you or feed from you if you don't let it. you are more powerful than you know!