Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-02-2018, 01:05 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
This may seem like an absurd idea, but I am trying to make sense out of reincarnation. (Sorry this is long and unorganized.)

Assuming we are energy and energy cannot be created nor destroyed, and assuming there is one soul per person...

Adding in the fact, as is obvious, that human population is increasing...

Are souls being born into existence out of nothing? Or...

Scientists have found more and more recent extinctions of other life forms. It happens a lot now that we hear about a new species on the verge of going extinct, meaning that species' population is brutally low and decreasing.

I am wondering since human population is on the rise and others are decreasing, and some of us identify with animal spirits, if some of us humans are reincarnated from extinct lives.

Do you remember being a dinosaur in your past life? Can you identify with the lion, which are on their way to extinction?

I mean, if the energy isn't reincarnating into its own species, does it necessarily reincarnate into another life form? Or is there "extra" energy lingering around when lives in the physical dimension are low?

If that, is our level of awakening or spiritual awareness correlated with the amount of energy in the ethereal realm that hasn't yet been reincarnated.

After death, we all go back to this same origination point. Assuming this is correct, is the same energy split into separate lives since the rate of human population is increasing? Does the average person today have less energy than one did when there was less population.

Just my thoughts. Any other thoughts?

Hi aimobe, what a wonderful and thoughtful post :)

For me I think so many start from the viewpoint of being a 'soul within a body'. So this creates a feeling of isolation. That we are seperate from the world around us. This can then make things a little unclear when it comes to life, death and reincarnation. As it gives the expectation that our consciouness will exist once our life ends. So we create 'belief systems' - be it religious or spiritual - to give justification to this notion.

The difficulty is that this then places unanswerable boundaries. Especiallly when I belive that nothing is hidden from anyone of us. However, it can take a massive change in how we see things with an open mind to view them differently - and may even go against some of the key social principals we are taught. So it I offer this as my undersrtanding based on my experiences, with me being so aware of my own consciousness beyond a 'soul in a body'. Where I belive we are each a 'body within the soul of the universe'.

I therefore see consciousness and reincarnation quite differently to the convention, and hope you are happy for me to explain a little more.

Rather than starting with the bottom-up approach, with each of us being isolated and independant 'Beings'. I would like to offer the top-down approach, where we all come fom the very same point of Creation. That each of us is the Eternal Universe experiencing itself through everyone and everything. So when I die, and while my consciousness also dissolves along with me, I as the Eternal Universe are reborn through every life in every galaxy that comes into being. So I as Universal Consciouness can re-experience everything anew through their incarnation. Without any prejudice or pre-coneceptions. As nature never leaves a void with energy and consciousnes forever changing.

I find this inner understanding so beautiful, and gives me such inner peace, balance and harmony with this completely resonationg with me. Knowing that I will forever exist as Universal Consciousness when my time descends on me.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 04-02-2018, 09:16 AM
Deactivated Account
From my current understanding of this is:

Death does not have a meaning in God. God is Life, and whatever happens to you, you can undo it, together with God.

Of course, when you listen to Ego, it will lead you to death, because the Ego is nothing, in contrast to God which is everything.

If you are sane, then you would not want to choose death, because this is a choosing in favor of the ego, and ego is choosing against God. And by choosing against God it is automatically choosing against You and himself.

The only logical conclusion, in which you can explain reincarnation is, that God has created something that stands for, so that each one, who ask for death, is able to experience it.

So a temporarily body is made, of flesh, which seems to have a timed life, which ends someday.

So what goes away is all of your experiences, and you forget temporarily what God is.
What remains is the anger towards God, because you lost the previous life and its experiences, and the progress towards God.
Now you appear to be doomed to repeat all previous steps in pains/joys to get back on the track.
(this is seen on a small temporarily scale of human life) And the snake of the tree of Good and Bad has biten you once again ..

You are spiritual being, having a human experience. By loving life without judgement, your experience here can launch you back into heaven, in the place where God has placed you eternally.
Old 04-02-2018, 05:41 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
This may seem like an absurd idea, but I am trying to make sense out of reincarnation. (Sorry this is long and unorganized.)

Assuming we are energy and energy cannot be created nor destroyed, and assuming there is one soul per person...

Adding in the fact, as is obvious, that human population is increasing...

Are souls being born into existence out of nothing? Or...

Scientists have found more and more recent extinctions of other life forms. It happens a lot now that we hear about a new species on the verge of going extinct, meaning that species' population is brutally low and decreasing.

I am wondering since human population is on the rise and others are decreasing, and some of us identify with animal spirits, if some of us humans are reincarnated from extinct lives.

Do you remember being a dinosaur in your past life? Can you identify with the lion, which are on their way to extinction?

I mean, if the energy isn't reincarnating into its own species, does it necessarily reincarnate into another life form? Or is there "extra" energy lingering around when lives in the physical dimension are low?

If that, is our level of awakening or spiritual awareness correlated with the amount of energy in the ethereal realm that hasn't yet been reincarnated.

After death, we all go back to this same origination point. Assuming this is correct, is the same energy split into separate lives since the rate of human population is increasing? Does the average person today have less energy than one did when there was less population.

Just my thoughts. Any other thoughts?
. I have thought about this.

My reasoning is that earth is not the only plant inhabited as a school for learning. I believe our energy is mixed with other energy when we die...like a drop of water from the ocean.

But, earth is only one school....I do believe their is energy from other solar systems and beyond, that come here to learn. I do not believe we have to have less energy because of extinct species, or more souls coming here. They are simply coming from other places or galaxies, dimensions, ect.

I don't have memories of being an animal or plant, although I do believe all life forms can reincarnate.