Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 23-08-2018, 11:49 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Lord Shiva came to me last night and I recognised him as God.God is Shiva,Shiva is God.
This is new to me as I got a visual instead of the usual feelings and feelings no matter how blissful can still leave you wondering where they originate from...is it my feelings or another beings feelings is what I am usually left thinking.....Last night it came from Shiva God.God became more real as Lord Shiva

I also got an energy infusion/upgrade which was like a Kundalini experience...I felt it physically as my aura burning bright blue being filled from above and runnning down my outside down my legs.....this was the reason I posted here yesterday,I needed the connection for this to happen....woo hooo!

The name of the ONE God is TRUTH, i.e. it is as it is.

Old 23-08-2018, 12:10 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGenesis
The name of the ONE God is TRUTH, i.e. it is as it is.

I'v just wasted a few minutes of my life looking at your post/pictures.....I wont be doing that again.LOL!
Old 23-08-2018, 12:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Lord Shiva came to me last night and I recognised him as God.God is Shiva,Shiva is God.
This is new to me as I got a visual instead of the usual feelings and feelings no matter how blissful can still leave you wondering where they originate from...is it my feelings or another beings feelings is what I am usually left thinking.....Last night it came from Shiva God.God became more real as Lord Shiva

I also got an energy infusion/upgrade which was like a Kundalini experience...I felt it physically as my aura burning bright blue being filled from above and runnning down my outside down my legs.....this was the reason I posted here yesterday,I needed the connection for this to happen....woo hooo!
That was very beautiful to read and it brought a tear to my eye.

To get the vision (darshan) of Lord Shiva Himself, is a very beautiful experience, as the energy of His Grace pours in from above to meet the Shakti that is rising from below. He pulls Her up the spine through His love and grace.

When one gets the true vision of Lord Shiva, there is no doubt who He is and where all these feelings come from...nay, where everything in existence comes from..and to realise you are beholding the direct emanation of God himself is the most beautiful, awesome, humbling and blissful experience ever!

I am indeed very happy for you and very pleased with this...The feeling and perception of Lord Shiva's energies are incredible and I would be jealous, if I have not already experienced this myself on many occasions...the last time was quite a while ago though, so I await my own upgrade.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 23-08-2018, 12:14 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I'v just wasted a few minutes of my life looking at your post/pictures.....I wont be doing that again.LOL!

You're welcome...

Old 23-08-2018, 12:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
That was very beautiful to read and it brought a tear to my eye.

To get the vision (darshan) of Lord Shiva Himself, is a very beautiful experience, as the energy of His Grace pours in from above to meet the Shakti that is rising from below. He pulls Her up the spine through His love and grace.

When one gets the true vision of Lord Shiva, there is no doubt who He is and where all these feelings come from...nay, where everything in existence comes from..and to realise you are beholding the direct emanation of God himself is the most beautiful, awesome, humbling and blissful experience ever!

I am indeed very happy for you and very pleased with this...The feeling and perception of Lord Shiva's energies are incredible and I would be jealous, if I have not already experienced this myself on many occasions...the last time was quite a while ago though, so I await my own upgrade.

Aum Namah Shivaya

I have being calling Shiva in trance lately because it brought silence from the unrelenting force and exhilaration of shakti.
My first spiritual experience was in 2012 with a shaman who mentioned the dance between Shakti and Shiva....I had no idea what he was talking about.
They are dancing through me now with my heart being the middle ground.

Lord Shiva:Hey!..You wanna Dance?
Lady Shakti:Ya!..sure I do......and everything began.

Last edited by barrynu : 23-08-2018 at 06:09 PM.
Old 23-08-2018, 01:18 PM
Master
Quote:
I have being calling Shiva in trance lately because it brought silence from the relenting force and exhilaration of shakti.
My first spiritual experience was in 2012 with a shaman who mentioned the dance between Shakti and Shiva....I had no idea what he was talking about.

In the 2nd chapter of my treatise "What Jesus Really Meant," which I am presently composing, I state:
"Speaking of said Father's ‘business’ (see Luke 2:48-49 for additional context in this regard), I necessarily reference and use Jesus’ archetypal Father↔Son relationship based concepts when discussing what he meant. I hope that members of my audience are broad-minded enough to see past the ‘male’ bias that was built into his schematization by virtue of the nature of the culture in which his life was embedded, however. The fact is, there cannot be a ‘giver’ without a ‘receiver’, so, in reality, a ‘male’ and a ‘female’ dynamic (I am not referencing anatomy now! ) have to simultaneously be present and actively co-involved for any kind of Life expression and experience to occur. I therefore recommend that readers who haven’t done so already familiarize themselves with and contemplate the implications of Yin-Yang (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang), Ardhanarishvara (see http://isha.sadhguru.org/blog/yoga-m...dhanarishvara/) and similar Male↔Female dynamic based philosophies. Understanding(s) derived from these should be integrated with everything [else] stated here.
Old 23-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
I have being calling Shiva in trance lately because it brought silence from the relenting force and exhilaration of shakti.

Lord Shiva and Shakti dancing within one's heart...who could want more?

There is a really nice lecture given by Igor that you may enjoy:

https://youtu.be/dPYZ64RgjRo

When I saw my first ever picture of Shiva as a child, something inside me said I was looking at God and I never forgot that.

Despite people telling me that it was only a "concept", the struggle was on...to believe others? or believe my own heart? Until Shiva, himself said "let me make it easy for you".

Sometimes I will say to Shakti "do you mind if I cut in?" However, I can't keep up. LOL

Lord Shiva is the most beautiful thing/being I have ever seen...So much Light..Love... handsome yet terrifying (but I am not afraid), the wellspring of all sacred and occult knowledge...A being of unlimited potential...A great healer and shaman himself...So amazingly talented...He is what humans could only dream and wish to be themselves.

I recall the first time he appeared to me...and of course, I had a terrible fear of snakes. I was afraid to get close, lest Vasuki (his serpent) bit me...and this was before I knew about Kundalini. I wanted to touch him, but the hissing snake had other ideas.

Then he said "don't be afraid...If Vasuki senses fear in you, then he WILL bite you. If you don't fear him, he will back off...trust me". Suffice to say, it took me a while to get over it until I felt no fear and the relationship moved to a whole new level.

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 23-08-2018, 02:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
In the 2nd chapter of my treatise "What Jesus Really Meant," which I am presently composing, I state:
"Speaking of said Father's ‘business’ (see Luke 2:48-49 for additional context in this regard), I necessarily reference and use Jesus’ archetypal Father↔Son relationship based concepts when discussing what he meant. I hope that members of my audience are broad-minded enough to see past the ‘male’ bias that was built into his schematization by virtue of the nature of the culture in which his life was embedded, however. The fact is, there cannot be a ‘giver’ without a ‘receiver’, so, in reality, a ‘male’ and a ‘female’ dynamic (I am not referencing anatomy now! ) have to simultaneously be present and actively co-involved for any kind of Life expression and experience to occur. I therefore recommend that readers who haven’t done so already familiarize themselves with and contemplate the implications of Yin-Yang (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yin_and_yang), Ardhanarishvara (see http://isha.sadhguru.org/blog/yoga-m...dhanarishvara/) and similar Male↔Female dynamic based philosophies. Understanding(s) derived from these should be integrated with everything [else] stated here.

I have "a" Yin-Yang picture^^ too...

Know^^ thy enemy...

...it follows that the deities derived from the Omeyocan are translated into pairs-into masculine/feminine unions or functions symbolizing and shaping the dialectical interplay of the cosmos, the centripetal and centrifugal forces and their unabating effectuation of stability and order, through the intermediary of the binary and the complementarity of opposites that the binary exemplifies...

Old 23-08-2018, 06:41 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

Lord Shiva and Shakti dancing within one's heart...who could want more?

There is a really nice lecture given by Igor that you may enjoy:

https://youtu.be/dPYZ64RgjRo

When I saw my first ever picture of Shiva as a child, something inside me said I was looking at God and I never forgot that.

Despite people telling me that it was only a "concept", the struggle was on...to believe others? or believe my own heart? Until Shiva, himself said "let me make it easy for you".

Sometimes I will say to Shakti "do you mind if I cut in?" However, I can't keep up. LOL

Lord Shiva is the most beautiful thing/being I have ever seen...So much Light..Love... handsome yet terrifying (but I am not afraid), the wellspring of all sacred and occult knowledge...A being of unlimited potential...A great healer and shaman himself...So amazingly talented...He is what humans could only dream and wish to be themselves.

I recall the first time he appeared to me...and of course, I had a terrible fear of snakes. I was afraid to get close, lest Vasuki (his serpent) bit me...and this was before I knew about Kundalini. I wanted to touch him, but the hissing snake had other ideas.

Then he said "don't be afraid...If Vasuki senses fear in you, then he WILL bite you. If you don't fear him, he will back off...trust me". Suffice to say, it took me a while to get over it until I felt no fear and the relationship moved to a whole new level.

Aum Namah Shivaya

I watched that video by Igor a few months ago and enjoyed it..I will watch it again after I finish writing this post as I have a better understanding now.

I know what you mean about pictures of Shiva being just concepts,, I got strong feelings from some of the pics you posted here before.it was my first time seeing this concept of Shiva and something in me stirred
I need more from God now.Love is not enough,,I need a voice or an image to go with the love so we can go to the next level,,and I got an image last night.
"God is Shiva,Shiva IS God" I kept repeating in awe and wonder.....it felt sooo good to figure this out.
I got the "upgrade" after I figured this out

Its my concept of God and I know perfectly well its not everybody's concept but other concept's don't matter when you find your connection, be it an old bearded man living in the clouds,a faceless conscious energy or a butterfly,God has different faces for the different eyes that look towards him/her/it/nothing.

I am still calmly blissed out,,,,,Shakti is being balanced out in me and I am grateful to all involved,humans and all the other folk out there.Thank you
Old 23-08-2018, 11:25 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGenesis