Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-10-2015, 07:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Doors

If when you died you were shown two doors which would you choose
1st: the first door would tell you all the answer to the universe
2nd: the second door would tell you all the questions to the universe

Please tell me which you would choose.
Old 15-10-2015, 07:31 AM
Master

The 2nd. Actually I heard that you are asked what you learned about love during the life review.
Old 15-10-2015, 12:04 PM
Master

I would be quite upset, as either set of information would have limited value without the other. If the question is "what is the true face of evil" and the answer is "white bread", little has been gained if I only get one of them.

I guess I would go with the questions door though. I'll rather spend the afterlife looking for answers than trying to figure out what's special about white bread.
Old 16-10-2015, 02:11 AM
Newbie ;)

I would choose the 2nd door, there's enough questions already, it would be nice to get some answers for a change.
Old 16-10-2015, 02:29 AM
Manyfires4

Neither door. My assumption being that more than likely I would probably have no need to 'know' at that point.
Old 19-10-2015, 04:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Second door, obviously, because the answer is in the question.
Actually, I have a feeling that at some level, if other dimensions really exist and are not just a figment of man's collective imagination, all questions and all answers eventually merge into just one thing: Love.