Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 15-06-2016, 09:07 AM
Master
Color The Blue Ray One Beings On Earth

Yes, you have heard of the Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow children but, have you heard of the BLUE RAY ONE BEINGS ?

The Blue Ray 1(One) beings are the rarest on this planet. The "Blue Ray 1" has never been anchored on earth, because earth is not ready for God's Will/Power/Wisdom/Protection in the direct manner of a formidable Ray 1. A Blue Ray being is one whose Monad Ray is Ray1.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/blue-...?trk=prof-post

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 16-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Master
Hi serenity
No i havent eard of Blue Ray One. Perhaps they will be sons and daughters of the Blue rays?
I only eard of Blue Rays very smiliar to Indigos in some way.
I check the article so they will be the anchor for the 7th race?
Very interesting.

Thank you :)
Old 17-06-2016, 09:04 AM
Master
I found the post on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 17-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Master

They go by many names, and I am noted they can be found in mythologies all around the world. I am not one but it is suggested that this body harbored one before I arrived here (if I am reading all of this right).
Old 01-07-2016, 09:28 AM
Master
Let me assure you, the earth is ready for God's will, because I am here.
Old 01-07-2016, 07:45 PM
Newbie ;)

I identify with being a Blue Ray. There isn't too much info on them compared to Indigos, etc. But from info that I have found, I definitely feel I have most if not all of those qualities. Of course, "Blue Ray" is just a label.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:24 PM
Experiencer
mm, I feel compelled to share my thought here too, but at the same time I do not wish to leave any negative impact. The thing is, that while I may identify myself a great deal with a number of these beings, and perhaps even truly belong to some from this group, I always hated these names. To me they were and always will be utter nonsense. It is the same thing to me like the brands of a car or dish washer... You know, I really feel I am a Perwoll... I don't know, I just resonate deeply with that word.. I think Perwoll black is even more accurate.. yep. But my friend here, he is a pure Ford. That is how it sounded to me, from the moment I came across those labels. And I was subjected to that a great deal, when discovering my identity. First thing that I came across was star seeds. Yes I was one of those for sure. Life was great and comfy with just that one label, but then it came. I wont even try to name all the different labels, people thy to identify them self with. But my problem is not really with that, and everyone is free to do think whatever they like. I just wanted to share my view on all that. For whatever reason I find all this names for different light beings utterly ridiculous almost to the point I sense some unpleasant feeling in my stomach. I hope I do not offend anyone with this post. I am not trying to imply that there are not exceptional beings among us, and that some us may or may not belong to that group, I just have trouble with names or labels, as I perceive them.
Old 02-07-2016, 05:46 AM
Master
labels, shadow, cognitive dissonance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
mm, I feel compelled to share my thought here too, but at the same time I do not wish to leave any negative impact. The thing is, that while I may identify myself a great deal with a number of these beings, and perhaps even truly belong to some from this group, I always hated these names. To me they were and always will be utter nonsense. It is the same thing to me like the brands of a car or dish washer... You know, I really feel I am a Perwoll... I don't know, I just resonate deeply with that word.. I think Perwoll black is even more accurate.. yep. But my friend here, he is a pure Ford. That is how it sounded to me, from the moment I came across those labels. And I was subjected to that a great deal, when discovering my identity. First thing that I came across was star seeds. Yes I was one of those for sure. Life was great and comfy with just that one label, but then it came. I wont even try to name all the different labels, people thy to identify them self with. But my problem is not really with that, and everyone is free to do think whatever they like. I just wanted to share my view on all that. For whatever reason I find all this names for different light beings utterly ridiculous almost to the point I sense some unpleasant feeling in my stomach. I hope I do not offend anyone with this post. I am not trying to imply that there are not exceptional beings among us, and that some us may or may not belong to that group, I just have trouble with names or labels, as I perceive them.

What you are feeling in your gut is a challenge worth conquering, a mountain worth climbing.

When you feel the gut wrench, go deeper, ask why, sit with the emotion. Do not turn away, instead find your strength, look to elders who can give strength.

Without saying too much or too little, one thing I used to say to myself when I was conquering things that made my gut wrench (google: Cognitive dissonance. gut drop is a big indicator of CD, and in my humble expert opinion, it's CD, you are identifying with indigo and these labels hardcore, not enjoying the self-awareness it's bringing because it's painful, and so your shadow self absorbs the blow, gives you a punch in the gut so you know, and then you make a choice about what to do. In the past you choose to avoid labels, I ask you to ask yourself why.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
What you are feeling in your gut is a challenge worth conquering, a mountain worth climbing.

When you feel the gut wrench, go deeper, ask why, sit with the emotion. Do not turn away, instead find your strength, look to elders who can give strength.

Without saying too much or too little, one thing I used to say to myself when I was conquering things that made my gut wrench (google: Cognitive dissonance. gut drop is a big indicator of CD, and in my humble expert opinion, it's CD, you are identifying with indigo and these labels hardcore, not enjoying the self-awareness it's bringing because it's painful, and so your shadow self absorbs the blow, gives you a punch in the gut so you know, and then you make a choice about what to do. In the past you choose to avoid labels, I ask you to ask yourself why.

That is a great point, and yes, the moment I identified my discomfort around these names/labels, it did occur to me, that this is only my own reality. That names and labels on their own have no meaning and it is my own responsibility discovering when I react to that in such a manner. I realized that it is my own truth that gets contested, and I need to find why this is so. I have the same problem with words twin flame, if not even worse, to the point where I feel discomfort just reading about people talking about how they think they met their TF, which on this forums is a constant thing. I am ok with term soul mate on the other hand, and while I understand that term soul mate does not cover all manifestations of energy, it is the only term I would probably ever use. I did conclude that I am probably disturbed by the term TF, because of my own experience, whatever it may be. Your post is totally on point.

@Michael Elazarus
You explained that beautifully and I agree with you. I did find after reading your post, to be more relaxed when thinking about it haha.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Fish

Totally understand Azmond. I don't think things are organized in the "Real Realities" like they are in this reality. They probably don't have words or labels, they are probably much simpler, but more complex in different ways, and probably overlapping. Here on earth, we need to put a label on things to understand. And that's maybe for entry level to the understanding of what Indigos, Crystals, Blue Rays, etc are. Those of us that totally understand and are experienced in reading about this groups, and have been down the rabbit hole probably know they are just insignificant labels, totally.

But it's more about what is behind the labels, and are categorized "under" the "labels". So I do understand what you mean, but people like to put a label on something so that others understand it. People then (if they wish to find out more) look up the attributes (or symptoms haha) of these labels, so that they understand what the person is talking about when someone tells them what they identify with.

I don't use the term "Blue Ray" much, but I will use it to tell people what I am like, because the info is there, and is easily researchable.

But I do understand how you feel and what you are talking about, totally.