Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 13-09-2017, 10:50 AM
Guide
Five elements.

One day Though I was very tired and sleepy, I got auto-rikshaw to go to office. Normally I used to get bus but that day I was late, to avoid late mark I took auto-rikshaw.
By Rikshaw my office was 1 hour away from my home and at cheeck post after 40 minutes I used to change rikshaw.
I was in rikshaw and closed eyes to relax and complete my sleep and overcome drowsyness. Immediately I was dreaming lucid.
I was floating in the universal current of water and every where there was water flowing to one direction there was no land visible. while flowing in water it was good for me, but after 15 minutes appx. I startd feeling cold even though I live in Mumbai and sun was in the sky at 9.20 am, 32-35 dee celcius. It started making me shivering in air passing. Suddenly one person in western white towel cloak having beard 23 years old around is, hair was upto shoulders, appeared, he not thug at all was Indian or European complexion by face and walking towards me. He picked me from that flow of water in which I was flowing, I was 18 months old child in my that lucid dream, he grabed me to his shoulder and chest gently. this time I was started feeling soothe and worm. His gentle grab massaging my body, My arms was on his shoulder. he walked for two minutes and then there appeared one piller with base small area of land. He did put me on that base land and disappeared, as soon as he disappeared, fire started lit around me and fire was very high. piller too was endless height very tall that I could not see its top.. few seconds later fire started, I started feeling light & worm. Few minutes later I started feeling most fit physically with zeal and opened my eyes. I was fresh best of my zeal and that whole day gone very good. That wasn't forceful visualisation, that was lucid dream. I am Hindu but believe in Universal human kind.

Last edited by Divine Consciousness : 13-09-2017 at 02:27 PM.
Old 15-09-2017, 08:10 AM
Guide
In my opinion that person appeared looked like Jesus.
Old 24-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for sharing Divine conciousness it sounds like you had a very healing experience.

All the best
Old 01-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Experiencer

That sounds like a good story to write and scary experience to have. Thank you for sharing!
Old 19-11-2017, 06:40 AM
Newbie ;)

sure, ill checck it out
Old 19-11-2017, 06:43 AM
Newbie ;)

i think i already read this before
Old 23-12-2017, 06:42 PM
Master
Seems to me that you had a mystical experience of being initiated into some higher order which might be connected with your spiritual practice. I have no idea what that order might be. I suppose it's a mystery on your path to be experienced and perhaps more will unfold as you progress.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)