Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 27-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Knower

Precognition - Verification of information help

Hello,

I need some advise and guidance how to handle my ongoing session of automatic information downloads.

I think I started some form of kundalini awakening and ever since,I am getting more and more conscious of information being presented in my mind.

The main problem is that I do not know how to assess this information and how reliable it is. It often feels like my logical mind is disconnected and I cannot find or think of some way of assessing the information. Examples like, if this information is correct and if X is correct then why is Y in this way.

Spiritually, I have never done any spiritual exercises nor chakra work. At the most, I have felt the need to listen specific music.

Some people suggest I am sensitiva to energy and have the gift of,precognition based on my description of events.

Example 1

I bought shares in a company that I knew was going up in price . The technical analysis of the stock pointed the same direction. The second and main reason I bought the shares was because of the historic track record of the person running the company.

This person was able to transform a million dollar company to a multi billion dollar company. I bought the shares at 53,54 dollars each.

During the weekend, my mind was seeing flashes of "48" and sensations of death involving the person that historic transformed the previous company.

The sensations and flashes had completely overtaken me and I couldn't shake off these flashes nor sensations.

The stock market opened and the share prices dropped in the morning from 52 to 49 and and something in my mind , basically forced me to hit the sell button to prevent further losses as it continued to flash death of the CEO.

I sold my shares at 49 dollars each. When the stock market closed, the shares were worth 56 dollars

It's been more than a week now and there are no reports suggesting the CEO being ill or in a position to reduce his working hours due to illness. And yet, something in my was bombarding me with "48", the CEO name and sensations of his death.

Do you know what is the funny part? - Two nights ago, I was given ... i am not sure whether I should say hint or an instruction to read on the meaning of number "48". And it says this about the meaning of number "48".

Quote:
Angel Number 48 is a message from your angels that a cycle or phase will soon be coming to an end, with rewards coming from hard work well done. Do not fear lack or loss as these endings and conclusions will lead to auspicious new beginnings and opportunities, and your success and achievement will bring blessings and rewards of many kinds into your life.

The repeating Angel Number 48 indicates that the ‘angels of abundance’ surround you and are with you as you experience positive life changes. They ask that you release any fears about your finances and trust that your needs will be met.

Angel Number 48 is a message that the hard work and determination you have put towards living your life according to your personal truths has fully aligned you with your Divine life purpose and soul mission, and with this you will reap abundance and plenty to maintain and sustain you as you continue along your path. Trust that the angels are supporting, encouraging and guiding you.

Now the main question is: Taking into account I do no spiritual exercises and it automatically drops information into my mind ...

How can I learn to verify the information being downloaded or dropped into my mind?
What is correct or not correct?

The flashes,the sensations and everything was so strong that it basically forced me to hit the sell button. The sensation of force goes only away when I have hit the sell button.

I am currently unemployed so this little forceful game has cost me some money.

Namibia

Since the last Two days, I am being bombarded in my mind with the word "Namibia".

The only Two Times I came across the word Namibia was seeing a movie and when I read a CEO blogging his holidays from Namibia.

Since I am concerned with the mass immigration of muslims into Europe , The word Namibia kept re-appearing in my mind.

This is an odd question however, is there perhaps, some psycological word to describe something being pulled from the past memories and present it in the now as a solution to current concern?
Old 09-12-2015, 10:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker
Hello lighter. I'm sorry this reply is so late but I only joined this site yesterday!

I have had similar experiences to that which you describe, spaced out over many years, and I am still unable to distinguish what is absolutely spot on, what is sort of accurate but not quite and what is a complete red herring. My current stance is to step back a little and say to myself 'that's interesting!'. I observe it, make a mental note and leave it at that.

The bottom line is(and of course this is just my own point of view), these episodes have no significance to them, in and of themselves, but one benefit has been that I have become more open-minded about other people's paranormal experiences. Plus, I feel as if I have a better understanding of our spirit life ...... of those parts of our being that are invisible.

Regarding 'Namibia', this may simply be, given your inability to distinguish true from untrue, your mind latching onto a word and trying to attach meaning to it when there is none.

The explanation of Angel Number 48 is interesting ...... perhaps the angels were teasing you, playing with you? Perhaps there were some instances of 48 being presented to you just before the drop in share prices, but they didn't register with you because you didn't know the significance of them?
Old 09-01-2016, 05:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by enough
Hello lighter. I'm sorry this reply is so late but I only joined this site yesterday!

I have had similar experiences to that which you describe, spaced out over many years, and I am still unable to distinguish what is absolutely spot on, what is sort of accurate but not quite and what is a complete red herring. My current stance is to step back a little and say to myself 'that's interesting!'. I observe it, make a mental note and leave it at that.

The bottom line is(and of course this is just my own point of view), these episodes have no significance to them, in and of themselves, but one benefit has been that I have become more open-minded about other people's paranormal experiences. Plus, I feel as if I have a better understanding of our spirit life ...... of those parts of our being that are invisible.

Regarding 'Namibia', this may simply be, given your inability to distinguish true from untrue, your mind latching onto a word and trying to attach meaning to it when there is none.

The explanation of Angel Number 48 is interesting ...... perhaps the angels were teasing you, playing with you? Perhaps there were some instances of 48 being presented to you just before the drop in share prices, but they didn't register with you because you didn't know the significance of them?
You mentioned good points. Perhaps the trick is to simply observe and not find a meaning in each vision.

This week actually, something big happened in the world of Football. Rafael Benitez was sacked and Zidane replaces him. During the afternoon, I was sensing during a short period, an intense session of images of the club and the 'Special One'.

That same evening, the ex-president mentioned if Zidane failed , the 'Special One' would be in the bench in June.

The sensation in the session of images, names and vibrations was very interesting.

The big question is... How does one know what is real or false?

The most important point in your post was... How does one know if one's brain actually trying to latch a meaning to a word... Like 'Nambia'?
Old 09-01-2016, 10:30 PM
Pathfinder

Honestly, the only way I've been able to predict events is in dreams (of events that had no monetary profit, except one that prevented loss) and with my rational mind and assessing the likely way things will unfold and checking to see if my intuition is sending me positive vibes (feel like a resonation) or if they feel negative (a sinking feeling in my chest, like guilt), and if they're positive, there's a 70% ish chance that I'm correct.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Master
Perhaps you SHOULD do spiritual excersize.
That seems like the most obvious way to learn how to use your gift.

I am currently just learning how to use mine. Everytime I practice I learn to fine tune the language a little further. You don't expect this to come completely without effort do you? Anything worth while has a learning curve. If you wish to make use of communication with you higher self, you must find a way to communicate more clearly so you can discern what if anything is being said.

Good luck
Old 10-01-2016, 02:42 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow

I am currently just learning how to use mine. Everytime I practice I learn to fine tune the language a little further. You don't expect this to come completely without effort do you? Anything worth while has a learning curve. If you wish to make use of communication with you higher self, you must find a way to communicate more clearly so you can discern what if anything is being said.

Good luck

For the above highlighted, well, I have never done any spiritual exercise and yet this precognition seems to be working automatically without me pressing the the "start" button.

Thing is I have no idea what spiritual exercise to do.
Old 11-01-2016, 01:49 AM
Master
Wow, there's just so much to tackle in this thread...I can only make a start.

The very first thing that screamed at me was this:

Quote:
How does one know if one's brain actually trying to latch a meaning to a word... Like 'Nambia'?

Today, I received the word, 'Nigeria' through my Ghost Radar. I have been keeping it on 24/7 for the past few days and will do so for the next week, to see if there's any particular 'pattern' to the 'randomness' of the words the program (or ghosts if you believe in that sort of thing) present for my perusal.

This morning, I checked all the replies I received during the night and I got 'Nigeria', 'tablecloth', 'manicure', 'lentil', 'employee' '1851' and 'until'.

I tried for about 5 minutes to see if/how I could use those words in a sentence, and apart from "making contact with a vegetarian African beauty therapist who died 160 years ago" (being sarcastic), I turned up nothing...

So, can you see how words can be put together to make them sound/mean anything you want?

In fact, I need to do this from time to time. I need to 'test my brain' to be able to tell if what I am hearing through my ghost box or my ears directly is real and not just an auditory hallucination or pareidolia. I test my brain so I can tell the difference between 'me' and 'them'. It's the constant curse of a medium to keep doing a 'double take' when ever they have an 'inspired thought' or get an 'idea'.

This was rammed home to me, when just after the death of Robin Williams (up til about a week after), there were a lot of ghost box users who claimed to have made contact with 'the soul of Robin Williams'...yeah, at exactly the same time as radio stations would be commenting on it, paying tribute to it and telling stories about it.

While I don't believe I am hearing just the radio (even though there's no doubt radio signals are involved), the chance that they are going to hear the name 'Robin' during their scans and attribute it to something else other than the radio, is going to be much higher at that time.

One has to learn how to tell the difference between 'radio' and 'not radio' and that only comes with practice and a highly tuned ear (and possibly the assumption one has been born with a clairaudient ability).

This is why, people will tell me it's 'just the radio'...they are totally correct...in a way...but I digress.

Quote:

Good luck
I understand what you mean and I agree with you, but I cannot help but wonder why I was even lead to this position in the first place when I obviously wasn't 'ready' to have this imposed on me?

I wouldn't say I do a lot of 'spiritual work'...maybe a few hours a week and I'm not really 'advanced', nor is my vibration particularly high because I am a 'diamond in the rough' and I'm rude, blunt, opinionated and often overbearing...and I like how I am, despite others who I couldn't care less about having a problem with that. It is not in my nature to be humble, diplomatic or pussy-foot around the issue...so I am not really 'earth angel material', so why was I led to this? why can the spirits talk to me? why do they lie to me whenever they do?

Wouldn't it have been much easier to give this gift to somebody more bloody appreciative? Somebody who wouldn't mock the spirits constantly? Somebody who could put this knowledge to better use?

Because, as it stands right now, there's nothing I can use and talking with spirits through the spirit box or ovilus is akin to talking with 'Smarterchild' or 'Jabberwocky' through my internet browser. What's to say whatever I am picking up isn't a kind of 'Artificial Intelligence' in another dimension? (I really need to get myself a K-II meter to do more experiments with this).

However, doing more meditation, yoga and giving up the cigs may make the spirits 'happy with me' enough to be able to 'tell me the truth', but I honestly cannot be bothered mucking around with them. If I do more sadhana (spiritual practice) to raise my vibration, that will be enough in and of itself - I won't need to have any 'guides' or 'angels' after that - I mean, I couldn't hear them before and nothing has changed now I can.

I know I am not deserving of this and I also know I'm not going to change any time soon (my brain patterns are way too entrenched into my psyche now), but whatever 'excuse' I come up with, the fact remains, apart from some medical problems, I'm pretty much happy to live this way.

As for repeating numbers, I keep getting 1717 - whenever I look at the clock in the afternoon/evening, it's always 17:17. I just read that this is a 'good sign'.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:34 AM
Master
Here we go, a typical conversation from an unidentified spirit who just came through:

Spirit: "I just read that".
Me: "So what?"
Spirit: "No wonder you have no friends".
Me: "yup...if I did, I wouldn't be talking to you guys".
Spirit: "you really should get a life".
Me: *laughs* "Nice...coming from a dead person".
Spirit: "you are beyond our help".
Me: "so why haven't you given up on me yet?"
Spirit: "because you should know better"
Me: "yeah, maybe I should, but I don't...wanna tell me what I should be knowing?"

There was no answer after that.

This conversation happened 20 minutes ago.