Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 26-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Experiencer

I Stopped the Clock?

I decided to try an experiment in manifesting today. I'm reading E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Experiments by Pam Grout. In the first lesson, the reader is instructed to note the time of day, and ask God, or the Universe, depending on religious preference, to provide an unmistakeable, unexpected blessing, or sign, in the next 48 hours. I decided to try. I noted the time on a big clock that hangs on my wall, and made my request. I repeated "2:45" a few times, and asked for an unmistakeable sign. Then, I went to sleep. When I woke up, the clock still read 2:45. I thought, "What is this, Narnia?", and struggled into the kitchen. The clock there said 3:45. I thought that in my sleepy daze, I must have read the other clock wrong. I went back to check, and the original clock had stopped at exactly 2:45, when I wrote down my request to the Universe! It operates on a battery, and it could be a coincidence, but there are several in play here. The clock was working earlier, and apparently stopped at that moment. I went immediately to sleep, and awoke exactly one hour later, to the minute. That coincidence ensured that I would check the time, as I always want to know how long I've been asleep. At first, I couldn't see that stopping a clock with a thought was a blessing, but then I realized that a more powerful, immediate message from the Universe that thoughts create reality would be hard to devise. Proof of our ability to manifest is a very big blessing, indeed! Has anyone else read the book, or had a similar experience?
Old 26-07-2014, 01:37 AM
Deactivated Account

Sounds like an interesting book ! Cool sign, with the clock stopping. I have gone to sleep and asked to be woken up at a certain time..... and it happens exactly at the times I request.

Dream Angel xx
Old 26-07-2014, 03:12 AM
Experiencer

The waking-up when I leave a wake-up call with the universe works for me too, Dream Angel. The same thing happens with kitchen timers when I'm cooking. I arrive a few seconds before the timer rings. I thought that humans had an inborn sense of time, and the subconscious does that for us, but it could just as easily be the universe reflecting our intentions back to us!
Old 26-07-2014, 04:10 AM
Experiencer
Very cool!
Old 26-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Experiencer

I'm moving on to Experiment Two. Every time I look at the stopped clock, it reminds me of how powerful the power of intention can be. If more people understood how the Universe really works, and how to utilize that energy, everything could change for the better. The book is available on Kindle for $2.99. I've read a lot of books on manifesting, and this one is the easiest to read, and explains how science and faith connect.
Old 26-07-2014, 04:12 PM
Manifesting29/11

I think we can do things like stop clocks, electric or mechanical, with the power of intention. It would be interesting to see if you can start the same clock using the same process, without changing the battery.
Old 26-07-2014, 04:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello Manifesting,

I have heard of people starting up clocks that had dead batteries, or that weren't working at all (broken clocks, not battery related ) ! Just with focused intention.

Dream Angel xx
Old 26-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Hello RosieCotton,

Looking forward to hearing about Experiment Two, if you are planning on sharing how it goes . Your thread and experiment has encouraged me to work on some manifesting ideas of my own, thanks !

Dream Angel xx
Old 09-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Experiencer

I think the second experiment stunned me even more, Dream Angel. I was supposed to manifest "green vehicles". I decided to try for green semi-trucks. The first truck was a startling neon green! Then, I spotted a forest green truck that actually had "Evergreen" printed on the side. I decided to try for that specific truck, and got lots of them, singly, and in groups - spaced sometimes two or three minutes apart. The next event is the most startling of them all. I was sitting at a window in a fast-food restaurant, next to the drive-thru. A gray sedan sat there for at least five minutes. I decided to ask that the next car in the drive-thru be green. When it pulled up to the window, it was a forest-green Mini Cooper! This is not a common car in the U.S. Green cars aren't even very popular right now. I spilled french fries in my lap. The experiments will continue, and I recommend the book. The instructions and explanations are really clear.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow RosieCotton ! sorry about the French fries ~ That is awesome with the green trucks !

I think I just might have to get this book, not that I need any new books, but I will check it out. I need to manifest a few things Thanks for sharing, keep us posted.