Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 14-12-2010, 05:32 AM
TheDivine

You can't really put out a request on his behalf, especially if his vibration may be working counter to that. You can, however, support him so that his vibration becomes aligned to what it is he wants. If he cannot find work right now, then there is a reason. He might really, really want a job, but maybe his request is not clear or specific enough; or his request is fine, but he is doubting that it's possible, so he is blocking the receiving of his request.

If two people come together and one person is in a higher vibration (closer to Source, let's say), and the other person is down in the dumps, one of two things usually happen. The first is that the higher vibration person raises up the lower vibration person. (Just as a side note, by "higher" and "lower" I don't mean their value as people, just vibrational states of being. Everyone's journey is important!) The other thing is that the lower vibration person will just completely leave the orbit of the other person, and be repelled.

It sounds like you really want to support and uplift the other person in your life, so I encourage you to continue doing that. At the same time, the other person must be open to receiving. He might think he is, but if he does some inner investigation, he may find something like a lack of self-confidence, lack of faith in the market, or something along those lines which is holding back his intention. For instance, a lot of unemployed people right now are listening to the news almost every day, and hearing about the market fluctuations. One day the news says that outcomes look good; the next day they say unemployment has risen. People take this as sacrosanct, and it changes their vibration of attraction for the worst.

On the other hand, I know people who are always able to find work in their field, even if so-called economic conditions are trying to convince them otherwise. If your partner is paying too much attention to outside influences and less attention to what his heart is telling him, then that is likely the reason he can't find work. It can be a hard pill to swallow, being told that the reason is you, but it's not meant to be hurtful. It is just a sobering truth to aid you in realigning with what you really want.

Just as a side note, I think that, in general, it is healthy for all of us to do what I call a "media fast". That is, ignore the news, television, etc. for a length of time. There are so many embedded messages in it that hurt our consciousness and our intention without us even being aware. Tuning it out allows you to tune back into yourself more.
Old 24-12-2010, 06:12 PM
flutterangel

I just want to thank all of you again, and give you an update. He finally has been hired, and just finished his first full week of work! He has been unemployed since May of 2009, so we are so thankful! What great timing, and is a wonderful Christmas present for our family.
Blessings to all of you,
flutter
Old 26-12-2010, 03:18 AM
Master
Wow! I guess it worked! Thanks for sharing your good news with us, flutterangel.

Xan

Old 26-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Great news flutterangel ! Christmas Blessings to you all !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-07-2011, 02:02 PM
miss.hawaiki

I have a partner and we are both manifesting and attracting different things or in more simpler better words, we think and believe differently which makes us react to things different or interpret things differently which leads to different out comes and experiences for us which effects each other so I understand what you are trying to say and it can often times get very frustrating where you then try and tell your partner to think more this way or act more this way or believe in this or "stay more positive so we can be on the same path of manifesting a better life"...In all honesty....DOESN'T WORK. What I have noticed and I hope this helps in some way, is be a beacon of inspiration. When people have something to be inspired by or see others achieving, that can often times "rub off" on them and it makes them want to start manifesting more and greater things for their life also. Hope this helps
Old 07-07-2011, 06:44 PM
Master
You're right miss.hawaiki... We can't manifest changing someone else, even close ones.

What we can do is work on increasing our acceptance of each other and our differences. That's something that could really bless our lives together.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 07-07-2011 at 10:44 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:04 PM
Medium_Laura

The thing that hit me about your post is this
Quote:
his "break" from work, has allowed us to have more time for our family and strengthen our marriage. So for that I am grateful.

Do you think you may be blocking his getting a job because you are actually enjoying him spending more time with the family?

This isn't a bad thing at all. You have made sacrifices, strengthened the family bonds and I believe that the Universe knows "Timing" more than we do. Just be relaxed and grateful, the Universal will bring his job when the time is right :)
Old 07-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Time

"Hey sara, sara
what ever will be, will be
the futures not ours to see
hey, sara, sara..."
Old 08-07-2011, 02:08 AM
miss.hawaiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
"Hey sara, sara
what ever will be, will be