Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
So,what are you denying?
I'm honestly neither denying nor supporting any position. I was trying to make the connection as to how you jumped from the Pope's retirement, to the lamb with horns and a global superstorm. There's nothing in anything you posted, that I can see anyway, that links the two ideas. They're unconnected.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:02 PM
Master
Right, you misread what I wrote. Misinterpreted.

I stated that the term "superstorm" is become common now, and that the distressing climate changes evident, and being reported, are predicted.

And then, there are the human affairs in the world, also predicted.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 11-02-2013, 08:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Regarding numbers and their significance, why not look at as examples, Daniel 7:13, and also 12:3?
Sorry, I'm not making whatever connection you're intending. I see nothing there relating to numbers, the number 7 and 700, Popes or Popes retiring, a lamb with horns, superstorms, etc.

Daniel 7:13 -- In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.

Daniel 12:3 -- Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.
Old 11-02-2013, 08:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Right, you misread what I wrote. Misinterpreted.

I stated that the term "superstorm" is become common now, and that the distressing climate changes evident, and being reported, are predicted.

And then, there are the human affairs in the world, also predicted.
Fine, but none of that explains this comment of yours:

There is the figure of the, "Lamb with Horns", described in prophetic scripture, which we can estimate to be the, now former, Pope's successor.

Talking about the superstorm of climate change is one thing. But you've used this news article about the Pope to make a statement and connection to Biblical prophecy. And you don't explain what the connection is. What does the Pope, and other Popes who retired, and successors to the current Pope, and 700, have do with the prophecy you're mentioning? You call this thread Prophecy of the Return; you identify the Pope's successor as the lamb with horns (I think that's what you're saying anyway); you say "we can estimate" all that but you don't back it up with any facts or what have you.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Fine, but none of that explains this comment of yours:

There is the figure of the, "Lamb with Horns", described in prophetic scripture, which we can estimate to be the, now former, Pope's successor.

Talking about the superstorm of climate change is one thing. But you've used this news article about the Pope to make a statement and connection to Biblical prophecy. And you don't explain what the connection is. What does the Pope, and other Popes who retired, and successors to the current Pope, and 700, have do with the prophecy you're mentioning? You call this thread Prophecy of the Return; you identify the Pope's successor as the lamb with horns (I think that's what you're saying anyway); you say "we can estimate" all that but you don't back it up with any facts or what have you.

All the singular events which we are observing today, in the relative same time frame arei indicative of prophecy fulfillment.
This is the connection.

Regarding our discussion, Luke 21, and Revelation 6.

In Revelation 6, the first of the "Four Horseman" is the rider, "on the white horse".
Which has long been considered, now, to be a world religious figure, by Bible and prophecy students.
A quick search will bear that out.
"The Lamb with horns", also, is also considered to be a world relligious figure. I believe related to prophecy in Daniel also, the old testament prophetic book which aligns with Revelation, in the new.

Luke 21 of course is about signs in the sky at the end of the age. Jesus' own words. Both thereandin Mathew 24,
RE: "Sea and Waves roaring", and, "Signs and wonders in the sky."

In the news today...
"Lightning struck the Vatican a few hours after the Pope offered his resignation".
The Telegraph, of Britain.

Also,
The Science guy, Bill Nye, attends to asteroid DA-14, saying it will come to 15 minutes from the Earth, on the 15 th.
All this is in the publicly announced news broadcasts, in the media.

Numbers?
A study of the significance of numbers in the Bible, will enlighten you also, concerning the day we are in.

It is an estimated 7000 years since Adam, now.
There are now the estimated 7000 humans living on planet Earth.

You can look up the significance of seven, involving signs.
...Adding sequentially the numbers in year, 2013, = "6"
Six also has certain significance.

You might note, involving the 7 year tribulation period described in scripture, that 2019 sequentially added, = 12.
Speaking from year 2012 that is.
Seven years from it is year, 2019. There has been enough in tthe news about 2012, of which I am sure you are aware.

These numbers have significance.
And, what do all of these things signify, regarding the topic?
Quite simply the return of Jesus Christ, as long promised, and prophecied.

The realization of His parable about the Bridegroom returning for His bride.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Bluegreen

There is no "lamb with two horns" in Revelations. Revelations mentions a beast with two horns like a lamb.

Numbers do have significance but "7000 years since Adam"? Please...
"There are now the estimated 7000 humans living on planet earth"? Today? Really? In the past? How do you know?
Old 13-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Master
Morpheus, I understand your interest in all this; it's fun and facinating to wonder about these things. As for Christ's return: according to esoteric Christian writings, Christ is already present and has been for centuries, and is actively influencing and guiding earth evolution. So we don't have to wait around anymore, wondering when Christ is going to show up.

Anyway, I still don't get your Pope connection and why you would use his retirement as the catalyst for a thread on the subject of Christ's return. Several Popes have resigned, so it's obviously not an event of any great significance. You're also jumping to conclusions about 7, 700, 7000, etc. The last Pope resigned 598 years ago, not 700 years ago. So all your numberological data is irrelevent as it pertains to the Pope's retirement.
Old 13-02-2013, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Speaking from year 2012... Seven years from it is year, 2019. There has been enough in tthe news about 2012, of which I am sure you are aware.
Not trying to make light of things here... But just last week, I was speaking with someone about all the Mayan calendar stuff. I laughed and wondered out loud what the next great internet conspiracy/apocalyptic scare was going to be, now that the 2012 thing has come and gone with a whimper. This 2012 + 7 = 2019 thing is officially the first one I've come across.
Old 14-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Master
TheTrue Nature of things

The desperation on the part of some concerning the "end of the world" occuring in 2012 was foolish, and borne of lack of study.

Yet things have changed regarding our position in the Cosmos.
The Mayans were well learned in their science. And, the science of today also bears these things out.
Here is a Science article about the nature of our world, and ,"Reality".

Note what it says also about the sages of old, and including also, Yogananda.

Apart from, "Time", RE: Eternity, our future has already occurred, and it is a known, and, it has been communicated
to us.

Also regarding this planet, the scripture makes clear the world will not end. But, that drastic changes will occur, and a new beginning regarding humanity will also occur. A paradigm change.
A reunification with the eternal, the Spirit, and, the heavenlies.
Science today reveals to us what the material world really is. True?
It is not how it seems to us

Article on the nature of material reality....
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=223236

Are you fully invested in this world? This where all your investments lie?
Einstein tells us it is the illusion.

Bluegreen, it is well accepted and known that Revelation aligns with the Book of Daniel.

From biblecc.com -
Daniel 8:

Daniel 8 New American Standard Bible

Vision of the Ram and Goat

http://nas****cripturetext.com/daniel/8.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we understand that Iran and Iraq are situated in the lands of ancient Persia...

And "Media"?
"The Last Days of Babylon, Chapter 7, "The Four Empires of Persia"
http://goodnewspirit.com/babylonchapter7.htm

Since much of the land of ancient Media is now encompassed within the boundaries of Iraq (See Map),
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Revelation 13:

1 And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore.
Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads,"

--------------------------------------------------------

It is well understood that, "Heads", in scriptural symbolism represent nations or countries.

That "Horns", represent seats of power, or governing authority. This is background information...

Not sure what problem you have about the estimated 7000 years since Adam, or the now estimated 7 Billion people on the planet? Oh, I see, I typed "7000". - sorry, mistype. Left out some zeros.

Here is a page about the significance of numbers in scripture...
http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/8.html

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 27-02-2013 at 03:13 AM.
Old 14-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Not trying to make light of things here... But just last week, I was speaking with someone about all the Mayan calendar stuff. I laughed and wondered out loud what the next great internet conspiracy/apocalyptic scare was going to be, now that the 2012 thing has come and gone with a whimper.
This 2012 + 7 = 2019 thing is officially the first one I've come across.

Also, regarding your comment on 2019.
Of course something happened in 2012, it just wasn't so overt or apparent.
It was the end of an age, and a certain re-postion in the Cosmos, of the Earth, and the Solar System.

Regarding the, "seven years of tribulation"... these are discussed in both Daniel, and in Revelation.
The terminology of "time, times, and half a time", given to Daniel by the angel, refer to 3 1/2 years, regarding the dividing of the 7 years into two periods.

Time, (one year), times, (2 years), and a half.
3 1/2 years each.

This is such common knowledge now, that you should be well aware of this.
Thinking of the popular Tribulation novels, based on Scripture, which were published through the nineties.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bible Prophecy Numbers of a time-times-and-half-a-time.

http://www.1260-1290-days-bible-prophecy.org/1260_days-bible-prophecy-bible-numbers-ch-2h....

Three times in the Bible, the "3½-year period" is broken-down into "a time, times, and half a time,"
(Daniel 7:25; 12:7; Revelation 12:14, cf. Daniel 4:16,23,25,32)..."