Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-05-2018, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
continued

due to the non dual nature of the kundalini it can be brought into life. after enough of the integration process has happend, that being it has become an experience without interuptions, and the mind and body has become acclimated. it becomes the new normal. the new normal makes life much easier. a freedom happens. for some that may be a greater ability to be of the benefit of others as what is preached by many, or whatever it may be for the individual. based upon individual desire. desires live on they just dont rule over you in the same way as they once did. simply because the only true desire is effortless joy and peace of mind which is the nature of the kundalini. not to be confused as emotions dont exist; but that superceding them like gravity is bliss and silence. it is the primary engine.

Running what is the bliss like now in you? If its your primary engine then you must be "feeling" a reaction in your body from the moment you wake to the moment you go to sleep..

Meaning if its superceding emotions what kind of body reaction are you having in your normal day to day experience of this if its more integrated into your being.

To me the nature of balance within all this your sharing is that balance will supersede all this over time into just "being" yourself as your body learns and adapts to the nature of your primary source as a balanced source of being.

You are neither this or that, but at peace with yourself and peace with life itself and live and enjoy your life.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 10-05-2018, 11:13 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

So, without further ado, here is another "down to earth" Kundalini experience guy... this one is Igor Kufayev. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/dPYZ64RgjRo

I saw Igor on Conscious.tv a few years ago and I liked him and was drawn to him but I never got around to watching or reading any more of his stuff.

I watched the youtube video last night and when he spoke about the heart,I thought "This is what is happening to me!"...Its good to hear someone describe an explain experiences that feel so close to my own....it makes me feel a bit more normal so i look forward to more of his youtube videos.

Grounding has gotten harder over the last year or two so time to make a BIG! effort now and see what happens.
There is magic all around in the form of syncronicities so I hope these don't fade as I ground but if they do..."oh well,they were fun"
Old 10-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I saw Igor on Conscious.tv a few years ago and I liked him and was drawn to him but I never got around to watching or reading any more of his stuff.

I watched the youtube video last night and when he spoke about the heart,I thought "This is what is happening to me!"...Its good to hear someone describe an explain experiences that feel so close to my own....it makes me feel a bit more normal so i look forward to more of his youtube videos.

Grounding has gotten harder over the last year or two so time to make a BIG! effort now and see what happens.
There is magic all around in the form of syncronicities so I hope these don't fade as I ground but if they do..."oh well,they were fun"
Yea, I was drawn to Igor too for some strange reason...He just has that whole 'vibe' I recognise and I don't see that many people with the "Aura" or something that he has...I wonder what it is?
Old 10-05-2018, 12:15 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Yea, I was drawn to Igor too for some strange reason...He just has that whole 'vibe' I recognise and I don't see that many people with the "Aura" or something that he has...I wonder what it is?

He has something that appeals to me and i think it may be that he is so grounded but still in close contact with his spirit,this is something i hope to achieve eventually.

I also think I'm attracted to him but I am a straight male so I don't know whats going on there LOL!!

He spoke of Ojas and its the first time I heard of it so I'm going to let the Ojas build in me now for a couple of weeks combined with Grounding and see what it brings
Old 10-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
He has something that appeals to me and i think it may be that he is so grounded but still in close contact with his spirit,this is something i hope to achieve eventually.

I also think I'm attracted to him but I am a straight male so I don't know whats going on there LOL!!

He spoke of Ojas and its the first time I heard of it so I'm going to let the Ojas build in me now for a couple of weeks combined with Grounding and see what it brings
Of course you realise that I was being just a tad facetious.

It is the "eyes of the master" and it is recognisable between two people who have raised their Kundalini.

One can just gaze into them and get totally lost...not many teachers have that effect on me and hardly any of the Gurus of now or before ever did...not Sadhguru, not Ramana Maharishi, not even Swami Yogananda....but Swami Venkateshananda, Haidakan Babaji, Igor Kufayev, Peter Marchand, Ananda Mayi Ma..it's just something I can "tell"....those guys are the "real deal" because it is the Shakti recognising herself inside them...like She is looking into a mirror.
Old 10-05-2018, 03:02 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Of course you realise that I was being just a tad facetious.

It is the "eyes of the master" and it is recognisable between two people who have raised their Kundalini.

One can just gaze into them and get totally lost...not many teachers have that effect on me and hardly any of the Gurus of now or before ever did...not Sadhguru, not Ramana Maharishi, not even Swami Yogananda....but Swami Venkateshananda, Haidakan Babaji, Igor Kufayev, Peter Marchand, Ananda Mayi Ma..it's just something I can "tell"....those guys are the "real deal" because it is the Shakti recognising herself inside them...like She is looking into a mirror.

Yes.Its the recognition of shakti in others but I have watched lots of people speak about their Kundalini(online videos/tv) and at first they are interesting but eventually its all the same stuff and gets boring.

There must be different levels of shakti because others will look at Igor and say "theres nothing different about him,I prefer this other person" so maybe we are part of a family that has closer connections that are not of this earth and probably will never connect here physically.....different Kundalini families.

I was in a blissed out state a few weeks ago but able to get on with normal life and I had an experience with a beautiful girl half my age that left me confused for a while .
We did not speak,we were at different sides of a cafe but we looked into each others eyes a few times which was weird at the time but now I see it was the recognition of spirit/shakti in each other.

I will take a look at the other names you mentioned.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Running what is the bliss like now in you? If its your primary engine then you must be "feeling" a reaction in your body from the moment you wake to the moment you go to sleep..

Meaning if its superceding emotions what kind of body reaction are you having in your normal day to day experience of this if its more integrated into your being.

To me the nature of balance within all this your sharing is that balance will supersede all this over time into just "being" yourself as your body learns and adapts to the nature of your primary source as a balanced source of being.

You are neither this or that, but at peace with yourself and peace with life itself and live and enjoy your life.

its more like always. its there when you sleep. sorta like a hearbeat. your not thinking about it but it goes.

well its pretty weird. weird enough that at least for me it took some time to get used to. you sorta go through whats the point phase. since were so used to getting joy through something. probably different for everybody as far as getting acclimated. i dont really remember as well what it was like getting used to it. but it was very weird for a bit. not bad. just a lot of refiguring out of the point of things. but it becomes very normal like. and life goes on. i am very happy about it. everything takes time to get used to.

its a nervous system thing. the brain is activated in what was dormant becomes light up and releases chemicals into the body via the nervous system. that is where that intoxicating joy comes from and the silence in the mind.

its just an expereince in my view. we come here to experience various things. one person this. another that. and has barrynu just mentioned perhaps different experinces within the kundalini expereince.

i hope i answered what you were asking. if not let me know. i dont always interpret peoples questions or articulate an answer that makes sense to the person im answering.

sorry for the delay answering you. girlfirend and i been offloading up in the mountains then down at the sand dunes. having fun!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 11-05-2018, 01:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

using harmonics when i sleep and in meditation has worked well for me. my weakest area is my third eye. so i use harmonics to isolate it.

not that i dont isolate the root from time to time. this one works wonders for me. may be it work for you. its long so works while sleeping to.

https://youtu.be/Msn-FkcodkI

Wherever I May Roam
Old 11-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
using harmonics when i sleep and in meditation has worked well for me. my weakest area is my third eye. so i use harmonics to isolate it.

not that i dont isolate the root from time to time. this one works wonders for me. may be it work for you. its long so works while sleeping to.

https://youtu.be/Msn-FkcodkI

Thanks for that video.I may use it in the future but for now I'm on a new strategy.I want to Ground myself as much as I can as I have about six weeks where this is now possible without "The distraction"(a personal issue which is gone for now )

I don't meditate and never really have...I go into a trance very quickly but its not a silent trance like meditation,its a blissfull,rapturous,moving state with plenty of thoughts but the thoughts don't have their usual effect on my emotions because the bliss/shakti is dominant and in charge.Any emotions that come from my thoughts are cleansed and released easily and quickly.

I'v experienced the silence but I don't find it as healing and the void that some meditators speak of seems like a return to our beginnings/start and not the way forward.We all have different reasons for being here.Some want to return to nothing and some want movement and pleasure and nobody is right or wrong.

When I wake from sleep I feel the beauty in my heart,,,,its almost physical love,,,so I feel I don't need to meditate or go into a trance any more as its all being done as I sleep.
So grounding for me now is about staying awake and aware of my immediate surrounding without any conscious effort or thinking or trying to do anything.
I have total freedom over the next few weeks so Im going to do this and see does all this Energy and Love and Magick Fade,get stronger,stay the same or change.

What will Shakti do when I give it full control?.
Maybe the act of giving it full control is an attempt by me to control it....now its getting confusing
Old 11-05-2018, 02:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thanks for that video.I may use it in the future but for now I'm on a new strategy.I want to Ground myself as much as I can as I have about six weeks where this is now possible without "The distraction"(a personal issue which is gone for now )

I don't meditate and never really have...I go into a trance very quickly but its not a silent trance like meditation,its a blissfull,rapturous,moving state with plenty of thoughts but the thoughts don't have their usual effect on my emotions because the bliss/shakti is dominant and in charge.Any emotions that come from my thoughts are cleansed and released easily and quickly.

I'v experienced the silence but I don't find it as healing and the void that some meditators speak of seems like a return to our beginnings/start and not the way forward.We all have different reasons for being here.Some want to return to nothing and some want movement and pleasure and nobody is right or wrong.

When I wake from sleep I feel the beauty in my heart,,,,its almost physical love,,,so I feel I don't need to meditate or go into a trance any more as its all being done as I sleep.
So grounding for me now is about staying awake and aware of my immediate surrounding without any conscious effort or thinking or trying to do anything.
I have total freedom over the next few weeks so Im going to do this and see does all this Energy and Love and Magick Fade,get stronger,stay the same or change.

What will Shakti do when I give it full control?.
Maybe the act of giving it full control is an attempt by me to control it....now its getting confusing

nobody knows better than ourselves. who is to say meditation is a tool for everybody.

i disagree in that i think you are experiencing the silence but i could be wrong. the way you describe it and from what i expereince your witnessing the dissolving of the mind as it arrises through the power of shakti.

and im also more about the feminine nature thaat being the shakti. when the masculine becomes to dominant the emptiness can make me sit and sit and sit and next thing you know time goes by and i missed out in being alive. i am biased towards the feminine.

Wherever I May Roam