Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 03-05-2018, 08:17 AM
Newbie ;)

HELP!!! Waking up between 3-5am everyday

I can't really remember when it started but this has been going on for a year now. I used to go on a medication to have a restful sleep but still does not really work. and yesterday some stranger told me that the reason why i wake up every night between 3-5am because i have a "visitor". so if lets say that true, is there anyway to stop that??? pls help, it's driving me crazy.
Old 03-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Make sure you keep to a sleep routine and google sleep hygiene. The times you said is a very spiritual time think of white light pushing from your heart charkra to the outside of your house to the fence perimeter. Gold and the rainbow colors are good to tell any hangers on to leave. This should help as I have had visitors at this time too x
Old 03-05-2018, 02:36 PM
Newbie ;)

i'm sorry beside the sleep routine and sleep hygiene, i dont get it at all like fence perimeter , gold and rainbow??? can u pls care to elaborate on this?? is it sth i should do beside stick on a sleep routine and sleep hygiene?? anw thx for the answer.
Old 03-05-2018, 04:51 PM
badcopyink

In your mind when you wake up breathe deeply and visualize white coming out from your heart, like a fog filling your room house and just outside of your house.

Also start taking note to your dreams that happen each night and what is going on. higher selves and guides like to wake us up this time in hopes we will remember the dreams prior to waking up or right after we go back to bed. Even if its a visitor ask them out loud to come to you in your dreams. this may help you get a better night sleep and resolve whatever issue is causing this.

You can also call out for help and healing during this time to protect you and rid you of any negative presences.
Old 03-05-2018, 11:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by chhunhe
I can't really remember when it started but this has been going on for a year now. I used to go on a medication to have a restful sleep but still does not really work. and yesterday some stranger told me that the reason why i wake up every night between 3-5am because i have a "visitor". so if lets say that true, is there anyway to stop that??? pls help, it's driving me crazy.

You have the ability to get rid of any visitors if you wish to. It is your home afterall. Before you decide on this first I would ask myself if there may be any family or loved ones who have crossed over which may possibly be still lingering on the earthly plane and looking out for you. You may not wish them to leave if that is who it is because if you decide to ask them to go there is nothing saying they will not be hurt by this and ever return. I have nightly visitors in our home and honestly it really doesn't bother me any, but in your case I can understand if it is affecting your sleep patterns. Most lost souls are simply lonely and will cause you no harm. They simply like to be around the living, some not realizing they sometimes can't be seen or heard. Just be certain before you make this decision is all, and you have the ability to lay down the ground rules for them because it is your home. You also can protect yourself with white light if you feel something is there that is not welcome or unfriendly. Just envision a beam of white light streaming down through your crown chakra and traveling down through your body, then extend this light beyond your body and envision it like a protective bubble or shell you are encased in. You can even visualize this bubble extending further outward throughout your whole bedroom and your house. Hope this helps.
Old 04-05-2018, 07:27 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

It must be a manifestation of your spiritual need and longing.

In other words, there's a need being expressed, a spiritual need. A Course in Miracles would call it a 'call for love.'

So basically, your problem reflects your need for love, for divine truth, and for your 'divine nature' - your 'true self.'

There's not really an easy way to meet that need, you just have to be more committed to your personal path. Be the best you can be. Live as wisely as you can.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:20 PM
Newbie ;)

thx for all the replies. For once, i dont really have any closed relative passed away, most of which passed away since i was young. and i would love my normal life back even if meaning getting rid of the good spirit because seriously my life is literally breaking apart. I did all of you guys sugesstions already. White light,fog, ask them to leave. Hope it works out.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:22 PM
Newbie ;)

m trying to be the best version of myself but unless i can get my sleep cycle back on track, i can not do that because i have to sleep till noon to compensate for the time i wake up during 3am since i just cant go back to sleep once i open my damn eyes.
Old 05-05-2018, 02:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
m trying to be the best version of myself but unless i can get my sleep cycle back on track, i can not do that because i have to sleep till noon to compensate for the time i wake up during 3am since i just cant go back to sleep once i open my damn eyes.

Have you tried doing a house clearing and blessing? You can burn sage in your home in each room using white sage as well as bless each room as you go as well. Negative spirits do not care for white sage. Some people I know even say prayers and make a sign of the cross using holy water above each door entrance and above their beds. You can also check in the forum for crystals to ask them what may be best to purchase to either wear to bed as in a necklace or place under your pillow for protection as well as to aid in your sleeping. Crystals do work.
Old 06-05-2018, 08:11 AM
Newbie ;)

thank for the recommendation. i ald posted for crystal recommendation on the crystal thread