Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 09-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Master
'Happy things' means different things to different people and I am the very first to admit that what causes me to experience the most joy, is that which takes my focus and awareness totally away from mundane, worldly presence and activity...no matter how small.

In my bedroom, I have a few huge mixing bowls just sitting on my shelf. One is full of gel beads soaked in water and the feeling I get running them through my fingers causes great happiness in me...it's like pleasurable chills running up and down my spine.

In another mixing bowl, I have a lot of slime... home-made slime that I like to pull apart to test the limits of its ability to stick together, before flinging it around the room...it is fun and fun = happy.

In my third bowl, I have kinetic sand that I like to sculpture and feel the stickiness of it sliding through my fingers... joining together and falling apart so effortlessly, like in slow motion...and I could keep on playing with gel balls, slime or sticky sand for hours...and hours...and hours... thinking about absolutely nothing as I do so... it's meditation.

Tonight, I found a lot of monoammonium phosphate crystals and some food dye...I have been dissolving them in water and pouring the solution over everything, growing crystals everywhere..my room looks like Aladdin's Cave right now...I even discovered how to make them all glow in the dark...

After that, I got out my flouro gel pens, mandalas, glitter glue and coloured sand and went to work creating a masterpiece... Just total immersion in happiness without thought...total willful distraction from everything else..

Of course I found some amazing online Hindu Sacred music Radio stations tonight and they accompanied my artwork...before I dressed my 'Build-A-Bear' in one of the dozens of outfits I bought for it and made a "grass head" plant from an old stocking...

This is me in scientific happy play mode...

Later, gonna make a sugar fire snake for the sheer awesomeness of doing so.

https://youtu.be/Hibxz9_ZW18
Old 23-06-2018, 10:30 AM
boshy b. good

mending of thus'es
siiins. visually.

little helpout. ok.

Last edited by boshy b. good : 23-06-2018 at 05:18 PM. Reason: addition of the top i
Old 23-06-2018, 05:15 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hello :)

I have been on this path for a while and it seems that I have grown and learned a lot. There was a lot of karma that I had to work through as I am sure I have much left to do but at this point in my life I feel, happy and I am moving into greater understandings of this happiness. As I was monitoring my thoughts throughout the day I know that my negative thoughts all though quite minimized now are still quite negative. My guardians are always on point when my thoughts turn slightly negative or counter productive to remind me of the truth.

I know the BIG secret of the universe now with every being of my heart so it is easier to return to those states of love. There is even a change within my aura that shows this :) I was so surprised when I took an aura picture... I really liked it and for it to be that way after just getting off work too. Anyways...

Watching my thoughts I realize that my analytical, and cautious mind tends to easily visualize and say negative or self destructive things. I want my mind to go first to the positive and loving things first and to easily visualize and feel these things before anything else.

But what are happy things to think off?

lol it seems soo easy to be walking across the street and to think and imagine accidentally loosing foot and slipping and being destroyed by a car or truck...... It seems so easy to be randomly attack by a stranger or ghetto black person..... It seems soo easy to be shot randomly during the day..... lol...

The funny thing is that I am a big black person myself.... I know that these things are what media puts into our mind to control how we think of things.. but why is it so easily visualized? Could this be a indication of telepathic communication from a negative being trying to instill fear? I am not afraid of any of these things but at the same time my life experiences have shown me these things in the past....... When does wisdom and surrendering meet in this regard? ... nice meditation id say........

Maybe this is a good talk for the lower self because sometimes I am not aware of something mentally but my body or lowerself is reacting to the stimulus of the surrounding which then reaches my mind which then creates a ripple affect in the physical world........ I want to love and think of love....

When it comes down to it.... what are happy things?..... finding money in the streeet? Enjoying the surroundings as you go about your day....? or maybe to not think and just be, would be the best route?

Let me know what you think.... I want to make some more changes and redefine and solidify who I am and want to become.

I have all ready made the changes and realized who I am but now to display this physically...... lol Words.. are soo limiting...... smh..

Thank you for reading
:)

Learned of LOA 14 yrs ago. Since I’ve been finding things to positive about.
I was not successful with seeking things outside to be happy about.

When I started recognizing my patterns of negative thoughts and judgements is when I found the root of them. Where those seeds were planted and how they grew to be second nature. The more I did this the more I find happy things in others and myself. And the more I find everything to be a happy thing.
Old 24-06-2018, 01:51 AM
Newbie ;)

I've been trying to figure out how to listen to my heart. I think I'm happy with what I do have, simple life, simple things, enjoying simple pleasures in life
Old 24-06-2018, 01:58 AM
Master
Bunny

Singing makes me happy. Even if it is off key I do not care.

Finding a cheap outfit and looking good in it.

Game night with my family.

Cats...cats make feel so happy when I see them, sometimes dogs, too. Especially my cat Spotsworth.

Yes, you must say his name in a poorly done British accent for maximum giggles.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:20 AM
Guide

haha these are interesting things and it is a good example of the things that bring joy in ones life. I would of never thought of anything like @Shivani and your bowls of different feelings... haha that is really cool! Hmm.... I think replacing the things that bring about negative commentary or self talk with things that make you happy is a must for living a happy life. hmm... I have been exploring some things too but I think helping others grow makes me happy toooo... and the sound of the birds.. the leaves in the wind.... the waves on the ocean... the aroma of flowers.... the play of light on different objects... and interesting looking people.... nature!

:)