Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 08-01-2018, 03:22 PM
Experiencer

314 3:14 or even 15:14

I see this number everywhere and have come to associate it with contact from my brother - but I wonder if it is actually a message from him instead.

Just wondered if anyone else kept seeing 3:14 or had any insight into its significance in general or can figure out the message my brother might be trying to pass on... Thanks!
Old 08-01-2018, 04:11 PM
Experiencer
314 is π

Not sure if that helps?
Old 08-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
314 is π

Not sure if that helps?

Thanks - I did know that 3.14 is pi, forgot to mention it. I know there is a whole load of stuff on the internet about it too - just wondered if anyone else kept seeing this and had any insight as most numbers tend to be 11:11 or the same numbers
Old 08-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Experiencer
Yeah, I see this a lot lately, actually. Didn't think much of it as it wasn't 15:15.

I also see 14:44 LOADS, or 13:33 etc. Don't know if that has any meaning either...
Old 08-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
Thanks - I did know that 3.14 is pi, forgot to mention it. I know there is a whole load of stuff on the internet about it too - just wondered if anyone else kept seeing this and had any insight as most numbers tend to be 11:11 or the same numbers

Its normal, I don't understand the reason behind it though its best not to over think these things.
Old 08-01-2018, 09:21 PM
Master
i no i wz goin thru a nubrs dream phas for a bit i wz 1 dream i remr wz 17 bridg wz 1 of my fav dreams it wz
all hav bean in my dreams thy hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-01-2018, 09:58 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i no i wz goin thru a nubrs dream phas for a bit i wz 1 dream i remr wz 17 bridg wz 1 of my fav dreams it wz
all hav bean in my dreams thy hav

Lottery numbers?
Old 26-01-2018, 03:20 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
I see this number everywhere and have come to associate it with contact from my brother - but I wonder if it is actually a message from him instead.

Just wondered if anyone else kept seeing 3:14 or had any insight into its significance in general or can figure out the message my brother might be trying to pass on... Thanks!

I've seen this too and other numbers.
Not sure what they mean except I know that I've been seeing 777 a lot recently, I realized it appears when I focus on tending to my heart's wants, which is to FEEL
That's my personal story on 777 however. Still not sure about 314. Hrmm =\
Old 31-01-2018, 03:36 PM
Experiencer

Well I just briefly read an online article about 3.14 and the Kabbalah. I saw the only thing I probably needed to see and that was the meaning of Pi is 'Infinity'. Given I usually associate these numbers with my brother being around, perhaps he is just confirming to me that 'life continues' . As simple as that.