Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 19-12-2006, 05:49 AM
forgetful

Ramtha's garbage

I know that I endorsed this channeled being on this forum, but really for the past few weeks, it has been absolutely gnawing at me that I considered him a master. In my heart, he is not. And my goal is not his "highest" awareness. I have read so many near-death experiences and God has been called the "Holy One" and "Eternal One". Ramtha teaches no such thing, but rather 'thought' is the Father, yet what of telepathy? Can another control another through the power of the mind, I truly do not know? I just wanted to say that Ramtha is not an enlightened being, to me. I was just defending him and his teachings, to a doubter that I couldn't even see and existed only in my own mind. That doubter was probably me. I am deeply sorry for introducing him, yes he does actually teach love, but our end goals are not the same.
Old 19-12-2006, 07:49 AM
Pounamu

Yes.... well, Forgetful, forgive yourself for your seeming "mistake"... it is but a part of the journey, and a natural part of the living and seeking process. As I understand it, Ramtha is but another "guru" - helpful up to a point, then one goes beyond as one follows one's own truth and developing understanding.
Old 19-12-2006, 11:12 AM
dreamer

Hey forgetful, nice to hear from you again - I must admit you can't beat that perfect God that exists in all of us deep down, but I would say don't be too hard on Ramtha, he is doing gods work best he can i am sure, like all of us whether concious of it or not.
Old 19-12-2006, 05:23 PM
Master
as ponamu said
Quote:
one goes beyond as one follows one's own truth and developing understanding.
It's just an natural part of learning and growing...none of us are at the exact same spot at the exact same time. People can 'shine a light' on something for us so that we have a lightbulb moment & think "WOW....this person really knows what they're talking about." But then as we continue to grow it's very likely that we will grow in a different direction...no two paths are the same. Don't be too hard on yourself for finding truth in what another said and then finding that you just don't agree with all of their ideas. Just take what feels right to you and move on.

And dreamer's right too....Ramtha is doing the best he can from where he is...that's all we can expect of ourselves and others.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 19-12-2006, 08:19 PM
cweiters

I love you forgetful for the wisdom you have shared with us here on SF. We all must start somewhere, just remember its only a starting point. The journey of spiritual growth is an infinite one with many new beginnings IMO. Appreciate Ramtha for his wisdom, just as we appreciate you. You did not waste your time, Yes, I believe some of us have the power to control / influence the mind of others, but its the heart that holds the key to the soul. No man can control another man soul, imo.

This is my personal belief and I'm sticking to it!

Love to all
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful
I know that I endorsed this channeled being on this forum, but really for the past few weeks, it has been absolutely gnawing at me that I considered him a master. In my heart, he is not. And my goal is not his "highest" awareness. I have read so many near-death experiences and God has been called the "Holy One" and "Eternal One". Ramtha teaches no such thing, but rather 'thought' is the Father, yet what of telepathy? Can another control another through the power of the mind, I truly do not know? I just wanted to say that Ramtha is not an enlightened being, to me. I was just defending him and his teachings, to a doubter that I couldn't even see and existed only in my own mind. That doubter was probably me. I am deeply sorry for introducing him, yes he does actually teach love, but our end goals are not the same.

Last edited by cweiters : 19-12-2006 at 08:46 PM.
Old 27-12-2006, 07:09 PM
marcpaul

The idea is to take what you want from ramtha, the choice is yours, but its your mind that chops everything up, to put yourself towards objections is to block your self, Ramtha himself is a totally different pesonality, a different level of consciousness, a whole new line up of experiences, he does speak great wisdom, he does shatter bridges in the mind and open new horizons of understand... SO TAKE WHAT U NEED, AND FOCUS MORE ON WHAT YOU WANT, do not descriminate because our soul is something that absolutely loves....to descriminate is only the ego, just observe and in time, the right understanding will come, don't make an effort to understand, let it come, if u were to make effort trying to understand or figure out something, u will get tired. Understanding is a state of awareness, not an effort

again " OBSERVE, TAKE WHAT U WANT, AND FOCUS ONLY ON WHAT YOU WANT, AND NOT WHAT U DON;T WANT"

Marc Paul

Last edited by marcpaul : 27-12-2006 at 07:13 PM.
Old 27-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Philip

Color

You say, 'forgetful', "our end goals are not the same". In this you are quite correct. None of us have the same end goals. We are each unique aspects of a greater (greater, that is, in very way) wholeness, and in this we may have similar or complimentary gaols, but never the same. My experience of this manifestation can only come from my individual interaction with this experiential playground - as can yours - and though we may have a message to deliver to another we cannot act on nor know the consequences of that message. This is as true for so-called "gurus" as it is for Everyman. Others may be at a point where there insight seems greater, or "better", or more complete, but if it is not MY insight it is of no value whatsoever.

"if you see the Bhudda on the road, kill him"

Thus said the Bhudda. He said this to warn his followers of the danger of mistaking anyone's belief, or knowing, or experience for one's own and thereby fail to seek one's own truth.

Others replying here have already said that your exerience here described gives no reason for chiding of Ramtha, or of yourself. Instead see the value in a valuable life experience which has given you an insight into an aspect of yourself which you had not previously put into words.

May you see your eternal now as full of joy and laughter ( YES! - even at the so-called ****-ups).
Closed Thread