Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-05-2017, 07:46 PM
Experiencer
The Collective Consciousness

I guess this is good as anywhere to put this since I couldn't easily locate a Topic for Consciousness.

I have always been one to express my viewpoint even when it seems while much can be had little may go toward resolution or epiphany type moments! The topic of Collective Consciousness is a broad stroke to the encompassing cosmos we live in. While rich in perspective and a leading guiding force one must appreciate that one voice or a single thought is likely left on the table. Instead of delineating my awareness and realizations on said subject I think to get this thread going like no other would be to start off by providing what I consider a sound source of what others have found as to its force and nature.

I turn to the following link in the hope that it not only sheds light of what it is by its very nature but also provides a light and/or a beacon for us to consider and follow. For the inquisitive the link also provides further enriching definitions and subject material given whether we could be shocked or not or if we want to believe or not. Enough said for now.

Here is the link: http://thegreaterpicture.com/collect...ciousness.html
Modify message
Old 30-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Master

there are reasons rules we cannot abrogate are in place, reasons why those in high places are allowed to subjugate us the way they do. When the time for those reasons comes to an end, it won't be necessary to look to them any longer and we won't. Meanwhile, nothing we do will make a long-term difference.
Old 31-05-2017, 09:06 AM
Master
Reading that was a trip down memory lane back to the 70s and 80s: hundredth monkey, magnetic motors, even a Shirley MacLaine reference. The LOA explanation isn't quite right, and the replicator/Galactic Federation stuff is silly and badly off the mark. Also, whoever wrote that doesn't seem to understand the higher principles underlying group souls (animals have them; we don't), and individual soul-spirit evolution. But nice article nevertheless. Very positive and uplifting, a sign of higher wisdom for sure.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Master

Tao Te Ching CH 20 talks a little about the collective consciousness:

Break off from studying, there is an absence of grief.

Being individual or pandering to each other
How do these differ?
Valuing or hating each other
What is the difference?

It looks like one cannot lack respect for what others put respect in
Such reckless desertion!
It is not yet centered, this way.

Collective mind is bright and sunny, gay and prosperous
Like enjoying a sacrificial ox
Like ascending a tower in springtime.
The self alone, so moored!
is not yet divined on the tortoise-shell
Like being a baby-child before it smiles.
Unattached, so unattached
The self looks absent of a place to merge.

In the collective mind each is present of a surplus
Yet the self alone appears to offer as a gift.
The self is foolish, men's minds are also this way
Unclear, so unclear.

Customs of men are clear, obvious
The self alone is dark, indistinct
Customs of men are curious, scrutinizing
The self alone is tightly closed, shut off.

So indifferent, it looks like the ocean
Such a gusty wind, it looks ceaseless.

In the collective mind each possesses a cause
Yet the self alone seems stubborn and rustic
The self alone differs from relating to men
Yet treasures nourishment in relating to the mother.
Old 03-06-2017, 11:50 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Reading that was a trip down memory lane back to the 70s and 80s: hundredth monkey, magnetic motors, even a Shirley MacLaine reference. The LOA explanation isn't quite right, and the replicator/Galactic Federation stuff is silly and badly off the mark. Also, whoever wrote that doesn't seem to understand the higher principles underlying group souls (animals have them; we don't), and individual soul-spirit evolution. But nice article nevertheless. Very positive and uplifting, a sign of higher wisdom for sure.

Hello,
Not only animals have group souls/monads but they have silver cords,as do all minerals and plants have group souls/monads!

KRB