Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 29-04-2016, 05:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisen
Ah didn't see that he did, thanks :)

I figured that since he cannot relate to spiritual metaphors and abstractness, he can probably relate to this.

Sure, he has a lot of videos but his Calgary videos summarize it pretty well. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to post URLs even though I have 24 posts.

Go to YouTube and search for Tom Campbell, then search his channel for "Calgary" and choose the Friday one which is the first in the series of 7.

They are a bit long (7 videos about 2 hours each) but he also teaches how to remote view/healing in a couple of them.

He also has videos specific to the topic of an "afterlife" but I wouldn't recommend watching them without context of the theory.

Hope this helps :)

Good quote from Buhlman :) was the first book I read.

Appreciate the detailed response Kisen... I am specifically interested in his videos concerning the 'afterlife' topic... Should I just search Youtube with his name and afterlife? If you know of any specific videos regarding this please let me know... Thank you...
Old 29-04-2016, 06:10 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Appreciate the detailed response Kisen... I am specifically interested in his videos concerning the 'afterlife' topic... Should I just search Youtube with his name and afterlife? If you know of any specific videos regarding this please let me know... Thank you...

Sure! Yes you can search for that

Recommended ones for me are:

"Afterlife within the context of a Big TOE - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL28lY8WzVo
"

"Life between lives as Consciousness - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wgw2SFE8yE"

Seems I can post links now

He mentions it in almost all of his videos but these ones specifically talk about that topic. Other videos are basically his theory, OOBE, communicating with other beings in the non-physical, etc

Also for anyone who is interested, he gives instructions on how you can find out for yourself (though he says this isn't really the point but is helpful for people who need evidence).

You'll probably find that what he says resonates with what mystics have been saying since millennia, but from a scientific approach.

Then again, you read the books but here he goes into detail about specific topics.
Old 29-04-2016, 06:16 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Im really interested to see the views on this one; its a topic that first brought me to the site in the first place

There are some great posters on this particular forum but I rarely see them on the Death & Afterlife one. I would love to hear their views on this topic especially the science aspect of it (if there is any )

Me, I guess im 60/40 in favour but been feeling very sceptical of late.

Would love a clear communication from my mum, like you read in books but so far nothing concrete. I know theres the usual time is different over there arguments but still, its frustrating!

Im not one who subscribes to silly things like white feathers or robins appearing etc

Anyway you science thread guys, what do you all think???
Hi Metal,
If you want to communicate with your mother you should show your intent by believing she will contact you and to let her come to you in a dream. First set your intent drink a little cup of mint tea before bed and ask your mother to contact you show a sign that she is still here. Tell yourself that you want to remember your dreams. This might take a week or so but you could get lucky and receive a message right away. I know that there is an afterlife! But it is totally different than this illusion we live in. there we are at home here we are in our dreamtime.
Hope this makes sense
Love and Light Joe
Old 10-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Ascender

Ive had dreams with both my mother & father in but 99% sure they are just mental constructs

there was one or two that seemed more vivid but again im not convinced

I guess im yet to be convinced that the land of dreams has this objective reality that many claim

I just couldn't imagine my mum & dad behaving in the strange scenarios that occur in my dreams; my dad even looked like a completely different person last week in one dream!
Old 10-05-2016, 01:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Ive had dreams with both my mother & father in but 99% sure they are just mental constructs

there was one or two that seemed more vivid but again im not convinced

I just couldn't imagine my mum & dad behaving in the strange scenarios that occur in my dreams; my dad even looked like a completely different person last week in one dream!

Same situation on my end, mate...

However I read/hear of other individuals reporting vivid dreamstate encounters or visitations and I am open-minded about their experiences being authentic and obviously much different than what I myself experience... Basically, what some others have reported experiencing is not what I experience on my end... Maybe some day though, heh....
Old 10-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Ascender

I keep an open mind but you know me well, I can never shake this thing that the brain is fooling us!
Old 10-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
I keep an open mind but you know me well, I can never shake this thing that the brain is fooling us!
I've had dreams where family members and strangers have visited me, dreams that simply do not feel anywhere near the same as the other 99.9% of my dreams. There is the sense that I am fully awake and conversing with a real person, while in a different plane of awareness. There is an electric, alive, cognizant element that is not present in my regular sleepy dream-world dreams. I would never say these dreams are real or not real spirit visits, I just make the observation and leave it at that.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Master
Fish

The one experience more than any other that convinced me beyond any doubt whatsoever that the soul lives beyond "death" is when I was giving birth to my son. Just before he came out of my body, I had this intense NDE seeing him coming towards me from the light in the tunnel fully grown and looking like he does today 24 years later. This was totally unexpected since the doctor had told us the baby would be a girl. Not my imagination. Couldn't have been.
As I become more soul aware, more aware that I am a being of consciousness clothed in "bodies" of energy, my power to affect the gross dimension that everybody calls the "real" world becomes more powerful. I find that it's like waking from a dream, the dream starts to have less power the more I wake up.
Old 10-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
The one experience more than any other that convinced me beyond any doubt whatsoever that the soul lives beyond "death" is when I was giving birth to my son. Just before he came out of my body, I had this intense NDE seeing him coming towards me from the light in the tunnel fully grown and looking like he does today 24 years later. This was totally unexpected since the doctor had told us the baby would be a girl. Not my imagination. Couldn't have been.[/color]
As I become more soul aware, more aware that I am a being of consciousness clothed in "bodies" of energy, my power to affect the gross dimension that everybody calls the "real" world becomes more powerful. I find that it's like waking from a dream, the dream starts to have less power the more I wake up.

People who do not have these experiences cannot relate to it, especially if they are very objective-world oriented.

You could know these are real because you yourself have experienced them but you cannot grab that experience and place it in front of an audience which is what most people today expect.

Thanks for sharing your experience, though! Glad that it worked out for you!
Old 10-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Ascender

Very interesting Uma; one of those experiences that IS difficult to explain away