Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 10-02-2014, 01:09 AM
Master
Question Check out these pics! Please

Anything that anyone can offer me about what they make see, sense, or get
from these pic's would be greatly appreciated!

I took still photos from a video that was shot on a phone. The quality isn't the greatest, sorry, I did my best.

To sum it up, it is night time as the car pulls into the driveway and stops. Two orb-like spots come from the side and hover above the car. They zig zig around, still above. The smaller one leaves but can be seen in the background later on. The larger one at times looked to have wings and is sometimes very bright. They both leave once the car is turned off along with the headlights, like immediately, they just disappeared in the air. They didn't fly away or anything. They hovered above the car for at least 20-30 seconds.

Its possible that this is a bird, a bat, or something, but it didn't appear that
way to me, and no one else has even mentioned it. To me, it was very
obvious.

Someone please tell me if you have seen this before, if is bird, or
something else?

Last edited by O : 11-09-2014 at 12:59 AM.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:04 AM
Master
Did you see the orbs with your eyes or only through the phone?

Orbs like this are extremely common when bright lights shine directly on camera lenses (from car in this case) even if out of frame. It's known as lens flare.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:49 AM
Master
No, I wasn't personally there, only viewed the video. Thanks for your input!
Old 14-02-2014, 07:57 PM
Knower
Reflection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
They both leave once the car is turned off along with the headlights, like immediately, they just disappeared in the air.
Did you notice mutual distance of headlights? Any idea about reflection? Imperfect lens, spot lights in night...
Old 15-02-2014, 02:33 PM
Master
no clue? All new to me, but good to know. It was the first time that I saw something like that. Wish I could show you the video. But now I do see that there are many possible explanations for it. Thanks guys!
Old 15-02-2014, 08:04 PM
Administrator
Hello

I am drawn to ask on the history of the car for some reason. I am not sure why, but I pick up on some sort of energy around the bumper of it.

Lynn
Old 15-02-2014, 08:35 PM
Master
Unfortunately, I don't know the history of that car. Interesting question though, Lynn!
Old 16-02-2014, 02:14 PM
Knower
Headlights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
They both leave once the car is turned off along with the headlights, like immediately
As bound to headlights off the first idea should be headlights reflection. Haze in shape light circles suggest it (it's common imperfection of small lens). When looking closely, both spots keep distance of headlights and the brighter one should come from brighter headlight. Basically, the fixed point of reflection should be near to center of screen. Ask any photographer for details...
Old 16-02-2014, 04:30 PM
Master
Thanks for that info, Muadib! Sounds like that could be it. It never hurts to ask though, right?