Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 30-10-2018, 09:00 PM
Master

I know I being silly. It is not like it matters lol! Hurts smetimes tho.
Old 31-10-2018, 01:10 PM
Deactivated Account

The journey will lose its menace once the divine power is recalled...
Old 31-10-2018, 10:19 PM
Master

if noone cares about me now any more than they ever cared in the past, how is climbing one more mountain going to help? And even if it did what happens when someone later drags me off the mountaintop again? And I'm back to noone caring again? Why not just stay where I am if that is all I can get? Why go to a lot of effort for something I can never actually have and hold?

no all I see is I've been repeatedly kicked in the face and then told it was all my own fault, and there is nothing I can do to make it any better than it already isn't.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:13 PM
Master

I have the potential to die happy if I never woke from bed again from here on out.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Master
've actually been alone for a day or so. Just realized now you've not been with me - at all. Very strange to realize it,since it clearly emphasizes how close you really are,almost all of the time, since this sensation is so rare...

Anyway, post card from incognito: Ive again realized I really understand trees better than humans, and have more tree loved ones than human ones, almost ever single one is in my heart completely open. Not good not bad just is, they - each individual, with each their story and mission - understand me so easily... And this week I've met so many from my soul family that I've had to realize it's more like a soul legion..... 'cept we're not marching, we're growing organically at each our pace; hear the whisper of a melody of a thousand voices, of thousands and thousands of voices? New and old, returned and just arrived, neon and nuanced, action and contemplation. Emotion and sensation and patience and innovation, peace and power, beauty and function, trust and flow and drum and bass and pitch and tone....

I'll wait, will you sing it for me?

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 03-11-2018, 02:17 AM
Experiencer

I love that you're seeping into my consciousness again. For a while, I thought you were gone for good. But, I guess I should know better. We're never spiritually apart for long.

I love our memories of that sweet November...or most of them at least, minus the self-loathing moments at the very beginning and end. Things could have been so different. Could have, would have, should have. No regrets. Just wondering.
Old 04-11-2018, 11:52 PM
Master

i sweetie well I can't remember what happened too well, maybe I was too down for you? I eventually snapped out of it tho...

well i mostly content and don't have lots to say right now...
Old 05-11-2018, 08:10 AM
Experiencer
☺ ��������
Girl smile in satsang be strong we are married
Old 05-11-2018, 09:22 PM
Master
Yeah, it's fun. What an adventure...

Wait for it...

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 06-11-2018, 06:12 PM
Experiencer

ڸ ay ❦

</3

This, Is How You Lose ME, When . . . I Wanted To Be YOURS:

. . . *YOU* . . .

Lose, ME . . . When you stop paying attention to ME. To MY feelings. To the changes in MY behaviour. To the SADNESS IN MY EYES!

To, the things I'VE been SUBTLY asking you to do; but, you have been oblivious to them all.

You, LOST ME When, you gave ME the feeling that my presence in your life is: NOT IMPORTANT!

That, YOU are ‘Fine’ without ME, that you don’t need ME in YOUR LIFE WHATSOEVER: Even though, I wanted to be a part of your life in any capacity/regard.

When, you make ME feel that spending time with ME would be more of an OBLIGATION/BURDEN, and not something that would actually make your day/desire.

This, is why I feel like/am possibly MOVING ON: Completely, away from you and this city!

Solutions would be nice from you . . . Why hold my breadth though
?!

Ȥ ac †

Last edited by T.L.M. : 07-11-2018 at 04:21 AM.
Closed Thread