Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 07-07-2018, 04:19 PM
FrankieJG

22 23 33 and 44 show up all the time

Lately I have been noticing number 22, 23,33, 222 and 333 repeatedly. Sometimes even 44 and 444. 23 has been very frequent. It happens several times a day and makes me wonder what messages do these numbers contain. I googled alot about each of these numbers but the explanations don't really resonate with me.

This actually started to happen since a certain guy asked me out. But due to our incompatibilities we agreed to stay as friends but the numbers still keep showing up and makes me wonder whether it has anything to do with the potential relationship.
Old 25-07-2018, 06:01 PM
Administrator
Hello

When it comes to numbers in a pattern they are easy for our brain to tag so to speak so that when they come up we see them and make note of them.

Its like events such as 11 11 that will trigger making note of 11 11 on the clock. It does not mean we are thinking of that event or that it has a message for us its a memory implant.

You tested the waters with a relationship and that does change the path of friendship at times. So maybe the message is that simple that the path has changed some and that you look at each other maybe a bit differently.

Lynn
Old 16-01-2019, 07:31 AM
Knower
The way I look at repeating numbers are biorhythmic. If I'm seeing the same numbers all the time or if I'm seeing number multiples like 333 444, 555, I know that I'm in my own vortex of energy and it is up to me to determine what those numbers mean for me.

There are many different guidelines online that you can use to get a good idea of what you want the numbers to mean to you for example angel numbers, master numbers, mayan numerology, etc.

It is best that you choose what resonates most with what you feel like those numbers mean for you so when you see them you know for sure what the symbology is telling you. This is important to do because you are the only one who can determine what your reality means to you.

Quantum Light Consciousness a blog where the unorthodox views of quantum physics, mathematics, spirituality and philosophy can convene as one. In this forum you’ll find profound topics and serious views on the fundamentals on being a human on the 3rd dimensional earth plane, living through the veil, raising your conscious awareness, and awakening to a new reality with yourself as the architect.