Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-01-2018, 03:39 PM
Smile

.If we were standing in your physical shoes, that would be our dominant quest:
Entertaining Yourself, pleasing Yourself, connecting with Yourself, being Yourself, enjoying Yourself, loving Yourself.
Some say, “Well, Abraham you teach selfishness.”
And we say, yes we do, yes we do, yes we do, because unless you are selfish enough
to reach for that connection, you don’t have anything to give anyone, anyway....

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-01-2018, 09:52 AM
Badcopyinc

You're in the perfect position to get there from here.
Esther hicks.

Last edited by Badcopyinc : 22-01-2018 at 02:15 PM.
Old 26-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Angel1

The joyous place you may be standing is temporary, and the abhorrent place
that you may be standing is temporary.

Your now reality is only a temporary, momentary culmination of what
you’ve been thinking about.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-01-2018, 02:49 PM
Thumbs up

If you don’t meet resistance with resistance, it dissipates dramatically.
It just softens. Try it! Next time somebody says to you,
“I’m right, and you’re wrong,” say, “Pfftt, you’re right. You are right. You’re right.”
And mean it.
In other words, don’t mock them. Don’t be sarcastic. “You’re right.” And then watch how, all of a sudden,
their legs almost go right out from under them.
They don’t have the energy to blast you, because you just took the fuel away from the fire.

Old 28-01-2018, 02:47 PM
Smile

Wellness that is being allowed—or the wellness that is being denied—is all about the mindset,
the mood, the attitude, the practiced thoughts.
There is not one exception, in any human or beast; because, you can patch them up again and again,
and they will just find another way of reverting back to the natural rhythm of their mind.
Treating the body really is about treating the mind.
It is all psychosomatic. Every bit of it, no exceptions.

Old 12-02-2018, 02:35 PM
When you reach for the thought that feels better, the Universe is now responding
differently to you because of that effort.
And so, the things that follow you get better and better, too.

Old 13-02-2018, 03:57 AM
Master
It's time for me to understand the vortex,
whatever in the hell it is, and get into it.
It's time for me to begin finding my way,
to begin feeling my way; I'm gonna feel
my way into the vortex....
Abraham: I'M IN THE VORTEX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaRDlBWfANI
Old 13-02-2018, 03:09 PM
Angel1

We want you to enjoy the contrasting experience,
just like you enjoy the contrasting buffet.
And we want you to reach the place (and practicing Virtual Reality will help you to gain this confidence)
that whenever you’re in front of a buffet that has so much that you do like to eat,
as well as some that you don’t like to eat, you don’t feel frustrated that there are things
there you don’t want to eat.
You don’t feel compelled to put them on your plate and eat them; you just pick the things that you like.
And the Universe of thought is the same way.
You can choose from it the things that you like.

Excerpted from Salt Lake City, UT on 6/29/02
Our Love
Esther (Abraham and Jerry)

Old 16-02-2018, 03:44 PM
Thumbs up

Expectation indicates the juncture between where you are and where you want to be.
Where you want to be is your desire, and where you are is your Set-point or habit of thought.
And, somewhere in there, is what we would call expectation.
Expectation, whether it is wanted or unwanted, is a powerful point of attraction.
Your expectation is always what you believe.
But the word expectation does imply more what you are wanting than what you are not wanting.
It is a more positive word than it is a negative word.

But of course, you could expect negatively—and whatever you expect, you will get!

Old 18-02-2018, 04:38 PM
There is no source of evil.
There is only a Stream of Well-Being, which you are allowing, or not.