Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-05-2018, 10:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
If you agree to this, I do not want to hear another word about Babaji, Tara, the Forgiveness program, your search for a Guru, or get me to ask Shiva anything, because He will come through me WITHOUT the asking.

Also, when I am pushed, I will run far, far away and you won't see me for dust.

I'm trying to bypass your mind here to reach your heart...when you read what I type, you need to look BEYOND the words...when I asked you to re-read the thread, I did not mean from the perspective of " I WANT" ..." I WANT" ...."I WANT and I WANT it NOW". I was trying to get you to see those things I've started teaching you already...and obviously failing to do so. Get it?
Quote:
I never thought I would ever meet anybody beyond help or all hope...until now.

But common sense said to me that you were talking about the forgiveness program that I was gonna give you ..I did not think that you were talking about biocybernaut

Tell me this ,Would you have answered the same question If I did not include biocybernaut in the question ?

Also I spend most of the time half-unconscious because of my issues ...so my commonsense would have made the mistake as it makes now and then...
Old 16-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Also I spend most of the time half-unconscious because of my issues ...so my commonsense would have made the mistake.
Then for f*** sake, instead of getting a loan from your father to go to Bhadrinath, use the money to get a bed in a psych ward, where those nice doctors in their white coats will look after you.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have just scored a DVD about the Life of Buddha that I am about to watch...maybe I will learn some compassion from watching it...but that still won't mean that I'll be able to help you, because I need a student and a book co-author with very good memory.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Then for f*** sake, instead of getting a loan from your father to go to Bhadrinath, use the money to get a bed in a psych ward, where those nice doctors in their white coats will look after you.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have just scored a DVD about the Life of Buddha that I am about to watch...maybe I will learn some compassion from watching it...but that still won't mean that I'll be able to help you, because I need a student and a book co-author with very good memory.

I was doing what you said ...

Please calm down ?

Tell what wrong did I do by going through my case as explained above ...
Old 16-05-2018, 10:35 AM
Deactivated Account

We can talk later if you are busy ...
I understand ...
Old 16-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
I was doing what you said ...

Please calm down ?

Tell what wrong did I do by going through my case as explained above ...
Okay then, lets play semantics...

You said, I did not mention Biocybernaut and only the "Forgiveness Program"...which, forgive me if I am wrong, but it's like comparing Dianetics with The Church of Scientology.

Now, let's play...

Okay, I did not mention Biocybernaut, but I assumed you would have understood what I meant...however I also asked you NOT to get me to ask Shiv-ji anything anymore, because if He wants you to know, He'll tell you...can you read that bit? can you SEE it? look again if you missed it the third time!

What was the first thing you did? asked me to ask Shiv-ji something. It would be better for you if you believed that I could not do this...then everything would have been better...well, better than they can be for one who still has not spoken about the book for the past 5 pages.

And would Shiv-Ji have answered if you did NOT include Biocybernaut? He says that is or Him to know and you not to find out.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Okay then, lets play semantics...
Okay, I did not mention Biocybernaut, but I assumed you would have understood what I meant...however I also asked you NOT to get me to ask Shiv-ji anything anymore, because if He wants you to know, He'll tell you...can you read that bit? can you SEE it? look again if you missed it the third time!

That is why I asked your permission before asking my question.
And you said yes but with the rules,the rules I thought were without talking about forgiveness program ,tara,or babaji ...

Quote:
And would Shiv-Ji have answered if you did NOT include Biocybernaut? He says that is or Him to know and you not to find out.

um...What ...? Sorry i do not understand...
Old 16-05-2018, 11:01 AM
Master
Quote:
That is why I asked your permission before asking my question.
And you said yes but with the rules,the rules I thought were without talking about forgiveness program ,tara,or babaji ...

um...What ...? Sorry i do not understand...
That is right. You do not understand. You haven't been able to understand anything all along, sadly.

Quote:
The Biocybernaut Institute was founded in 1983 by Dr. James V. Hardt, BSc ...

Oh look, about the Forgiveness Program:

Quote:
James V. Hardt serves as the President and founder of Biocybernaut Institute, Inc. He holds a ... measures of subjective states, depth interviews, and extensive coaching in forgiveness ...

Now, to me that looks like exactly the same thing...and you, my friend are just splitting hairs when I should have asked you not to mention James V. Hardt, his Institute, his programs, anybody associated or affiliated with either him or that Institute, any form of Babaji whatsoever, nothing by Tara Springett and nothing about your search for a guru or to provide the address or location of one, and not to get me to ask Shiv-ji anything ever again, and this includes asking me if it is 'okay to ask Shiv-ji' and this includes any reference to my association with that entity whatsoever in any way, shape or form and failing to do ANY of this WITHOUT any timeframe being involved (like you saying 'when will it be okay to do so?')...with absolute zero tolerance in all regards, would lead me to unsubscribing from this thread and hitherto placing you on my ignore list forever.

However, I didn't think I would need to spell it out that clearly for you.
Old 16-05-2018, 11:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
That is right. You do not understand. You haven't been able to understand anything all along, sadly....

Oh look, about the Forgiveness Program:

Now, to me that looks like EXACTLY the same thing...and you, my friend are just splitting hairs when I SHOULD have asked you not to mention James V. Hardt, his institute, his programs, anybody associated or affiliated with either him or the Institute, any form of Babaji whatsoever, nothing by Tara Springett and nothing about your search for a guru or to provide the address or location of one, and not to get me to ask Shiv-ji anything ever again, and this includes asking me if it is 'okay to ask Shiv-ji' and this includes any reference to my association with that entity whatsoever in any way, shape or form and failing to do ANY of this WITHOUT any timeframe being involved (like you saying 'when will it be okay?')...with absolute Zero tolerance in all regards, would lead me to unsubscribing from this thread and hitherto placing you on my ignore list forever...

However, I didn't think I would need to spell it out that clearly for you.

Please calm down first !

I need a bit of Shiv ji's and your help ,I will not be mentioning about the rest of things ...,if you don't want to help me with your Shiv ji... like ever ... then please let me know ...

Or maybe we can talk later when you calm down .
Old 16-05-2018, 11:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Please calm down first !

I need a bit of Shiv ji's and your help ,I will not be mentioning about the rest of things ...,if you don't want to help me with your Shiv ji... like ever ... then please let me know ...
I am totally calm...this is me being brutally emphatic and yeah, I am sorry but I do not want to help you anymore, like ever.

I would if I could, but I can't and neither can Shiva...but we really tried our best, but you are too much of a challenge. I am sorry and I hope you find everything you are looking for and your life turns out well for you. May God bless you personally and not through another.

Aum Namah Shivaya.
Old 16-05-2018, 11:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Can you give me one last help with Shiv ji so that I can become a channeler of my Ishta Devta (Krishna ji/Vasudev ji )as well ?(Practically the same thing that you are blessing me with ...)
I can do it ... I just need some information that Shiv ji and you can give ...

I promise this would be the last help I would need from you ...Please help me ...