Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-05-2018, 03:39 PM
Master
May 1st energetic shift? what was that?

I honestly do not know where to post this but I am curious if something occurred yesterday or it was a coincidence... I generally don't believe in coincidence.

Yesterday for the first time in 40 years I experiences my surroundings sort of change around me like warping or moving then going back to stationary.

I thought I must be coming down with something because it happened 3 times and all three times it was so strong I froze as I couldn't tell what what was moving because everything seemed to be.

A few hours later I came home and was telling my husband and he quickly asked at what time it happened then immediate commented it happend to him too.

Neither of us have experienced that before so wonder if yesterday was significant or anyone else experienced the same thing.
Old 04-05-2018, 01:51 AM
Experiencer
I believe I have actually heard of this and have read about it in one of my spiritual books I've read in the past. If it is what I'm thinking it is in fact a shift you have gone through and from what I've read that I can remember they say that everything in the 3rd dimension starts to almost melt away or becomes shaky...sort of like a hollogram. You are actually able to see the differences into a new dimension and things become a bit distorted or off. Objects can seem to move on their own or the enviroment or room can take on a different feel or become almost abstract. It's like a tear in the hollogram or a glimpse into portal where you are still here but things are yet different. I am trying to remember which book I read this in but the title is not coming to me. If I think of it I will let you know. But I have definitely heard of this. Time is not linear and the here and now is as we perceive it to be in a 3rd dimension, but if you have shifted or had a greater amount of energy come through to you this is possible to happen. I hope I explained this correctly as much as I can recall from what I've read.
Old 04-05-2018, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
I honestly do not know where to post this but I am curious if something occurred yesterday or it was a coincidence... I generally don't believe in coincidence.

Yesterday for the first time in 40 years I experiences my surroundings sort of change around me like warping or moving then going back to stationary.

I thought I must be coming down with something because it happened 3 times and all three times it was so strong I froze as I couldn't tell what what was moving because everything seemed to be.

A few hours later I came home and was telling my husband and he quickly asked at what time it happened then immediate commented it happend to him too.

Neither of us have experienced that before so wonder if yesterday was significant or anyone else experienced the same thing.

Anything moving outside of yourself becomes a reflection for you in the way your seeing things move and coming to be. So in the example of your own eyes seeing in this way, it shows that something more profound is moving inside yourself and your husband to show you the correlation of yourself in all this.

So you could ask yourself, how do I feel about this changing view of the world around me that is outside my normal field of vision and understanding?
What moves inside of me that feels connected to this changing view outside of me?
What might this be showing me of myself as this and the world around me?

We can become very settled in our ways of seeing and often these shake ups show us there is much more going on than we often notice. These times open our eyes wider, open us and expand us in some way to what we didn't know previously.

When my old world ended in ways that shook me up and out of my normal comfort zone of seeing and being, I began to release myself from the binds of the world as myself. The greater view of life beyond my normal patterns of seeing and being, started to move me into a greater view of myself, in this body and walking this earth. It opened up a deeper sense of connection and responsibility to myself and the world around me.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 05-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
I believe I have actually heard of this and have read about it in one of my spiritual books I've read in the past. If it is what I'm thinking it is in fact a shift you have gone through and from what I've read that I can remember they say that everything in the 3rd dimension starts to almost melt away or becomes shaky...sort of like a hollogram. You are actually able to see the differences into a new dimension and things become a bit distorted or off. Objects can seem to move on their own or the enviroment or room can take on a different feel or become almost abstract. It's like a tear in the hollogram or a glimpse into portal where you are still here but things are yet different. I am trying to remember which book I read this in but the title is not coming to me. If I think of it I will let you know. But I have definitely heard of this. Time is not linear and the here and now is as we perceive it to be in a 3rd dimension, but if you have shifted or had a greater amount of energy come through to you this is possible to happen. I hope I explained this correctly as much as I can recall from what I've read.
Thanks you Spiritbird,
Days later and I now see it was a shift, it was 30 minutes after my most recent lesson started, only i didnt then know anything was happening. Now concluded the perspective on everything is different so it marked the start of passage to this new existance. If you do ever remember the book name I would enjoy it I am sure.
Old 05-05-2018, 09:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Anything moving outside of yourself becomes a reflection for you in the way your seeing things move and coming to be. So in the example of your own eyes seeing in this way, it shows that something more profound is moving inside yourself and your husband to show you the correlation of yourself in all this.

So you could ask yourself, how do I feel about this changing view of the world around me that is outside my normal field of vision and understanding?
What moves inside of me that feels connected to this changing view outside of me?
What might this be showing me of myself as this and the world around me?

We can become very settled in our ways of seeing and often these shake ups show us there is much more going on than we often notice. These times open our eyes wider, open us and expand us in some way to what we didn't know previously.

When my old world ended in ways that shook me up and out of my normal comfort zone of seeing and being, I began to release myself from the binds of the world as myself. The greater view of life beyond my normal patterns of seeing and being, started to move me into a greater view of myself, in this body and walking this earth. It opened up a deeper sense of connection and responsibility to myself and the world around me.
It did reflect a coming shift in everything. Thanks