Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-03-2018, 10:50 PM
Experiencer
Has anyone on here seen or read the news story that made a few of the national news stations online last year which contained a video taken somewhere towards the west coast where onlookers were video taping what appeared to be the skies opening up and a mirror image of the new earth forming could be seen by many witnesses? It was absolutely the wildest video I have ever seen and you could see pedestrians just stop in their tracks and break out their cell phones to film a replica of the earth turning in the sky. Most people seemed dumb founded as to what they were seeing and others thought it was a hologram of some sort. It was absolutely huge!

I thought I saved this video but when I looked in my files I could not find it. I went on line to look for the news story and unless the government scrubbed it I can't find it there either. Did anyone see this besides me? Did anyone save the video? Please IM me if you have. I would love to have a copy of it again.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
Has anyone on here seen or read the news story that made a few of the national news stations online last year which contained a video taken somewhere towards the west coast where onlookers were video taping what appeared to be the skies opening up and a mirror image of the new earth forming could be seen by many witnesses? It was absolutely the wildest video I have ever seen and you could see pedestrians just stop in their tracks and break out their cell phones to film a replica of the earth turning in the sky. Most people seemed dumb founded as to what they were seeing and others thought it was a hologram of some sort. It was absolutely huge!

I thought I saved this video but when I looked in my files I could not find it. I went on line to look for the news story and unless the government scrubbed it I can't find it there either. Did anyone see this besides me? Did anyone save the video? Please IM me if you have. I would love to have a copy of it again.

Well I don't know if this is it, but it's pretty darn strange...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAcAMfwBRZY
Old 29-03-2018, 12:16 AM
Master

This was interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjcD7T_XQIk
Old 29-03-2018, 07:13 AM
Master

Sorry but where is this womans proof?

The concept of alternate Earths is an old Sci-Fi trope.

She's probably been watching either the Flash or Star Trek discovery.

Maybe whilst her rich corporate husband is off Wheeling & dealing she's gotten into yoga & its snowballed from there...

Plus drugs, I don't think that people realise how prolific drugs are even in people who look normal. Cocaine being a prime example of ladies who lunch wishing to stay thin or various cocktails of uppers & downers for high flying men & women.

Just an opinion - but so is hers

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 29-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The 5D world may feel as normal as the 3D world but why would it still have the same problems and ignorance if all the inhabitants are spiritually aware? Looking at the world I currently inhabit I have to assume that I am still in the old 3D world. So if the transition to 5D has already occurred then I am obviously one of the unworthy ones who failed to make the grade.

Regarding who might clean the toilets in Utopia, perhaps fifth dimensional consciousness removes the need to use toilets? Or perhaps a few people who have attained fourth dimensional consciousness have been allowed into the 5D world just to clean the toilets!!

Or perhaps we simply remain in the old 3D world and become vehicles for the expression of spiritual energy. Maybe it is time to let go of the fairy-tales.

Peace.
Apparently - and I'm not saying I subscribe to this - when we're living in 5D reality it feels as solid as 3D. It would well be that you're already in 5D existence but you're just not aware of it, as much as you're not aware of how much space is between atoms in 3D. You might well have made the grade, which means I have too because we're talking. Hurrah!!

We don't know how 5D existence would be, whether we have bodies that float around like wisps of steam or if 5D existence is in the consciousness and no the physical bodies. So it's possible we may not need toilets. Those that are 4D physically simply can't resonate with 5D physical reality so 5D people will have to work out who cleans the toilets for themselves, no 4D skivvies. And if 5D people are going to make 4D people into skivvies, they're not so 5D after all. Cleaning the toilets is a service in any dimension, if not then what of Spirituality 101?

We are where we are for a reason and when we find that reason everything makes sense. Wanting to be in some exotic reality isn't 5D consciousness, it's only wishful thinking. We can't get past positive. negative and pushing away negative to see only the positive so how do we expect to exist in 5D reality when we can't cope with two dimensions?

We need to do a little more work that let go of fairy tales.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Sorry but where is this womans proof?

The concept of alternate Earths is an old Sci-Fi trope.

She's probably been watching either the Flash or Star Trek discovery.

Maybe whilst her rich corporate husband is off Wheeling & dealing she's gotten into yoga & its snowballed from there...

Plus drugs, I don't think that people realise how prolific drugs are even in people who look normal. Cocaine being a prime example of ladies who lunch wishing to stay thin or various cocktails of uppers & downers for high flying men & women.

Just an opinion - but so is hers
It's an opinion to which I can relate simply because I don't trust this latest fashion, 5D, in the way it's being chalked up. This channelling stuff is suspect - convenient and comfortable to believe and it may slake the thirst of those who hope for better things without doing any work but it comes with neither proof nor provenance. Nor for that matter a premise. If people want to "channel", fine. They can believe it comes from some preternatural source. It might just be coming from their imaginations processed by time spent deliberating a la stream of consciousness. But if then used to proselyte one tends to try to validate it and here it falls flat for me like twin flamery (which is at last being seen for what it really is).

Old 29-03-2018, 02:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It's an opinion to which I can relate simply because I don't trust this latest fashion, 5D, in the way it's being chalked up. This channelling stuff is suspect - convenient and comfortable to believe and it may slake the thirst of those who hope for better things without doing any work but it comes with neither proof nor provenance. Nor for that matter a premise. If people want to "channel", fine. They can believe it comes from some preternatural source. It might just be coming from their imaginations processed by time spent deliberating a la stream of consciousness. But if then used to proselyte one tends to try to validate it and here it falls flat for me like twin flamery (which is at last being seen for what it really is).

Yep - I like to take the Venkman position on things like this:

Peter Venkman: "If I'm wrong, then nothing happens!" We go to jail; peacefully, quietly. We'll enjoy it!

But if I'm right, and we can stop this thing... Lenny, you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters".

~

We'd all be happy for me to be wrong here ... it's just what if I'm not ...?

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 31-03-2018, 03:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Well I don't know if this is it, but it's pretty darn strange...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAcAMfwBRZY

Thanks for posting that. That one also was pretty cool to watch but the one I saw was definitely here within the states and the image in the sky was rotating in a circle, super huge also but it looked identical to our earth. You could actually see the shape of the continents as well as the oceans. It was a mirrored image of our earth but it looked holographic, almost ethereal looking. I wish I could find it. But thanks for posting yours too.
Old 31-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
Thanks for posting that. That one also was pretty cool to watch but the one I saw was definitely here within the states and the image in the sky was rotating in a circle, super huge also but it looked identical to our earth. You could actually see the shape of the continents as well as the oceans. It was a mirrored image of our earth but it looked holographic, almost ethereal looking. I wish I could find it. But thanks for posting yours too.

I was just speaking the other day to my husband about this 5D thing. We had watched a Dolores Cannon video together. I had told him about her (I had just found her on You Tube - never heard of her before this) and he is a healer and I thought he would find her "experiments"? fascinating, which he did, and we got to talking about the end of her video - which goes into the 5D thing - when I remembered this Strange Scary Sound that i had heard, many years before - maybe 3 - 5 years ago.

It sounded like it was coming from the earth - like 2 huge huge huge metal plates scraping together, but the sound itself was coming from the sky. It lasted - I want to say about a minute. He didn't think that was a long time. I want to tell you that one minute of that sound is a LONG time. No one was at home but me at the time I heard it and when I asked everyone when they got home if they heard it, no one else had.

So I went on You Tube to see what I could find. At that time and space, there were many many people hearing the same phenomenon - but not the same sound. I have listened to all that i could find, and the sounds were not the same, but where they were coming from was - it sounded like the earth was trying to merge with the sky or something. I never came across one that sounded exactly like what I heard. There was one that came close - a guy and his friend walking in a snowy area with lots of trees - I think it was Canada, but can't remember exactly now. I'll post some links below to a few of these videos.

I haven't heard anything like that since, either.

9 minutes in - this is similar to what I heard in California

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jm-Ms0dvlo

Sorry if I've posted this before :) Been a busy week, can't remember LOL.
Old 04-04-2018, 04:49 PM
Experiencer
I personally feel that something will happen in a very «*near*» future as I see strange things happening inside (for myself) and outside (in my interactions with people).

It’s like a gained self empowerment and also «*power*» on people.
First I noticed lately I provoked strange behaviors from people when I enter te room (no need to speak).

The most freakish part is that very lately I noticed that even my VOICE (but it’s vibration right ?) provokes crazy reactions.

Last time I had a recruiter on phone (never seen/talked with before) and after a few seconds he started to lose his words...just by talking !! He was kind of embarrassed....the second time on phone with him he started to attack me!! With no reason.
Same in “real” life facing people: some really lose their words and/or feel embarrassed while talkin to me. When I look them in eyes they start to act very strange and a lot attack me after !! With no reason...no apparent reason.

But I quickly understood that these people who act strange have an EGO problem (service to self path) and that as I see their true self, they feel weak and unmasked, whereas I act very gently and warming. This is an URGE and a CHANCE for them to change before it’s too late. People have been overreacting these times then I think we are really approaching the END of this CYCLE.

Auric fields of Divine servitors provoke these reactions to unprepared egos, because they have mirroring auras. This is the chance for them to readjust their way of living/thinking before the sorting out. And I clearly SEE these last months reactions have been very strong then I guess we are very close to the EVENT...time is running out.
Also all these people (especially lightworkers who still didn’t break the veil) suddenly awakening even NOT READY invite me to think this is kind of emergency before everything turns different. They have been activated for their approaching mission, The Light grid seem to have been suddenly empowered. New world order soon. Very soon.