Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-05-2018, 11:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Please help me ...
http://vandrevalafoundation.com/
Old 16-05-2018, 11:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi

so you are mocking me...I thought you were my friend ...don't talk to me ever again now.. good bye forever .
Old 16-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
so you are mocking me...I thought you were my friend ...don't talk to me ever again now.. good bye forever .
I am not mocking you and I AM your friend...I am doing this for YOU.

Why don't you reach out and get some help? There are people out there who are qualified to treat your problems (not me) and once you get better, you can fulfill all your spiritual dreams, but you can't achieve anything in your current state...if you are only semi conscious all the time, have no attention span or memory, people like these can help you...not talking to Krishna or Shiva...all that can come later, once you are well enough and strong enough...you need to be very strong inside to channel a Deity...trust me.

This was also not my idea, it came from way higher up...with the message that having a mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of...it's nothing to be stigmatised...you may find friends...people in a similar situation who understand what you are going through.

Yes, it hurts, doesn't it? but the truth always does...and hate me, go away, do whatever you like now...but I cannot let myself be co-dependent on your illness anymore and it's time to be strong, stand up...and these people can help you, so you can achieve whatever dreams you have, free from this curse that weighs you down all the time.

You are only 20 years old...and to me (who is old enough to be your grandmother), you are still a baby...a big baby eh behta?

So, although I am a friend, I also have 40 years on you (almost) and this is what is coming through now...so you can be a coward and run away, or take pro-active steps in your own mental wellbeing.

However, it's interesting to note how soon you flee when I am not meeting whatever needs you ask and do something else instead...make yourself ready and worthy of these teachings by making your mind fully able to accept them.

Shivani Out.
Old 16-05-2018, 12:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I am not mocking you and I AM your friend...I am doing this for YOU.

Why don't you reach out and get help? There are people out there that are qualified to treat your problems and once you get better, you can fulfill your spiritual dreams, but you can't achieve anything in your current state...if you are semi conscious, have no attention or memory, people like these can help you...not talking to Krishna or Shiva...all that can come later, once you are well enough and strong enough...you need to be very strong inside to channel a deity...trust me.

This was also not my idea, it came from higher up...with the message that having a mental illness is nothing to be ashamed about...it's nothing to be stigmatised...you may find friends...people in a similar situation who understand what you are going through.

Yes, it hurts, doesn't it? but the truth always does...and hate me, go away, do whatever you like now...but I cannot let myself be co-dependent on your illness anymore and it's time to be strong, stand up...and these people can help you, so you can achieve whatever dreams you have, free from this curse that weighs you down.

You are only 20 years old...and to me (who is old enough to be your grandmother), you are still a baby...a big baby eh behta?

So, although I am a friend, I also have 40 years on you (almost) and this is what is coming through now...so you can be a coward and run away, or take pro-active steps in your own mental wellbeing.

However, it's interesting to note how soon you flee when I am not meeting whatever needs you ask and do something else instead...make yourself ready and worthy of these teachings by making your mind able to accept them.

Shivani Out.

I do go to a doctor,she is giving me pills and is saying that the pills will soon make be better ...Another doctor that i am going to does the same...

Will you answer my questions from Shiv ji ,if you are my friend ,after I get rid of my mental problems in a few months or a couple of years ?
Old 16-05-2018, 12:45 PM
Master
Quote:
I do go to a doctor,she is giving me pills and is saying that the pills will soon make be better ...Another doctor that i am going to does the same...

Will you answer my questions from Shiv ji ,if you are my friend ,after I get rid of my mental problems in a few moths or a couple of years ?
Yes, I promise.

Even though the doctors are giving you pills (which can make you feel like s***, I know...and cause all those side effects you are experiencing), recovery means a LOT more than just taking your meds.

There is a whole recovery model attached that is based upon personal empowerment.

This is where that organisation I linked above can help you out.

I also don't tell people this...I have studied welfare work (Community Services Cert 4) and I am a Dip Psych AND I have a mental illness...well a few of them actually but notably PTSD and Manic Depression...I am also on the Autism Spectrum.

Explains a lot, doesn't it now?
Old 16-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Yes, I promise.

Even though the doctors are giving you pills (which can make you feel like s***, I know...and cause all those side effects you are experiencing), recovery means a LOT more than just taking your meds.

There is a whole recovery model attached that is based upon personal empowerment.

This is where that organisation I linked above can help you out.

I also don't tell people this...I have studied welfare work (Community Services Cert 4) and I am a Dip Psych AND I have a mental illness...well a few of them actually but notably PTSD and Manic Depression...I am also on the Autism Spectrum.

Explains a lot, doesn't it now?

Thank you

Please don't forget your promise as it might even take me 2 long years to recover completely...(oh,how can you ? you have photographic memory ;-P)

I will check out the recovery model...

Sorry about your mental problems... thanks for sharing and trusting me with the info...I wish you speedy recovery too...

Bye for now ...Will see you soon in few months to a couple of years if every thing goes well...
Old 16-05-2018, 02:29 PM
Deactivated Account

thought I should share this with you ,before I take a leave for a few months to a couple of years ...

If you love books on enlightenment and consciousness then you will love this :https://www.actualized.org/books

You have a lot of knowledge and awareness so you certainly won't be needing it but i thought I should share it with you before I part my ways ...

Have a great few months !(or years )

Last edited by captainamerica : 16-05-2018 at 03:41 PM.
Old 16-05-2018, 02:46 PM
Master
Thank you for those recommendations and take care of yourself until we meet again.
Old 22-05-2018, 01:17 PM
Master

Quote:
I just made a post below while you were typing that up which may go towards answering this..I will tell you how with instructions a bit later, as I need shower and food as well..and to finish watching a lecture..

I just heard a poem just now...It was beautiful.

There was a young man who said "God..
I find it exceedingly odd,
That a tree, as a tree,
Simply ceases to be,
When there no-one around in the quad"

The reply:

"Young man, your astonishment's odd,
I'm ALWAYS around in the quad,
So the tree, as a tree,
Never ceases to be,
Since observed by your's faithfully, God"

We don't know when consciousness entered the world in which we live but this 'missing until some moment' sure gives room for thought. The tree above I mean.

At the time of what we call the Big Bang it must have been tremendous as the whole universe came into being . What a noise! What heat! What fire! This explosion thundering into all the corners of what would become the universe.

But, and this must be true, there was nobody there to see it. Nobody to hear it. Nobody to feel it.(Except (maybe) God). So, presumably, as there was no observer it took place in darkness, in silence, and in the coldness of space.(-273Kelvin). The universe must have only became apparent when the first bit of say slime felt the radiation of a sun on its back. (For instance).
When we look up into the sky and see the interstellar gases forming new galaxies in the cosmos we shouldn't forget that they are there because consciousness observes.
Old 23-05-2018, 08:26 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi again Shivani Devi ji ,

I've started working on myself and I am not just depending on my pills to heal me now.

I had this chance encounter with a yogi recently.Somehow he knew about my mental issues (depression ,panic attacks etc.) and told me that in about 4 months or before I will heal completely.

Yay!

I need a little bit of your guidance Shivani Devi ji .

I had two dreams recently.One from my lord Krishna ji and other from the one you told me to not mention about further.

What should I do next Shivani Devi ji .I am worried.Do you think that I am hallucinating ?Do you think that " I am going mad/crazy" ?

Should I tell my doctor regarding this ? I am asking it to you first because if I tell it to the doctor the doctor won't even believe me ... What should I do now ?