Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-05-2018, 01:31 PM
Pathfinder

Church

I dreamt of sitting in church, nothing else was going on. No preacher/pastor was saying anything, actually I didn't see one in this dream.

I remember seeing my mom and my stepdad's mom there. I remember see this guy I went to school with. I also remember seeing a rapper there, Tech N9ne.

There were a lot of other people there just sitting and talking with each other.I remember me and Tech N9ne sitting in the back, while my mom and grandma was sitting near the front. I remember all of us sitting on the left side of the church.

I don't know why, but I left, I felt like I've sat there long enough and no one was preaching or anything. I walked into the hallway and I was facing the entrance to leave and I've see a bathroom on the left, the entrance doors of the church in the middle. The church has double doors, like a double entrance if that make sense. When you're outside of the church, there's the first entrance, then when you're inside of the church, you're in the hallway and you walk up to the second set of double doors.

But anyway, on the right is some stairs that lead to downstairs, there's a bottom level, like a dinning room. Right next to me is the coat rack and one of those water jugs you see in offices and businesses..

The thought came to me...this church is the church I grew up going to when I was really young. My parents used to take me and my sister there for some years before deciding to stop and let us make our own opinions and decisions regarding going to church. They didn't want us being raised in a church like they were when they were our age.

Thanks for reading. :)
Old 21-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator
Being in church can represent your spirituality. You are talking it over with yourself (rapper) to get a clearer picture of what you do and don't want to believe now that you have sorted out to not put others in charge of what you think and believe. That is why no one was preaching. You have learned to listen to your best wisdom over others but now are trying to sort out your next move. So you may still be wrapped up in some old dogma and conditioning but are learning to find your own way.
Old 21-05-2018, 02:26 PM
Seeker

Dreaming about church is usually associated with how you present driving your life and your family. Understanding dreams is not so difficult, just analyze your thoughts in the last days, months or years, and you will notice some vice of thought or conduct. In practice, the symbols of church dreams translate into certain words. For example, a church dream can simply capture a day-to-day thinking related to your children's education and the environment where your children will be educated, as well as their desire to provide a suitable structure for their children's learning. In this way, your dream chooses characteristics that can express virtues about something that bothers you in the waking life.
Old 21-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by trocacasada
Dreaming about church is usually associated with how you present driving your life and your family. Understanding dreams is not so difficult, just analyze your thoughts in the last days, months or years, and you will notice some vice of thought or conduct. In practice, the symbols of church dreams translate into certain words. For example, a church dream can simply capture a day-to-day thinking related to your children's education and the environment where your children will be educated, as well as their desire to provide a suitable structure for their children's learning. In this way, your dream chooses characteristics that can express virtues about something that bothers you in the waking life.

Thank you :)
Old 21-05-2018, 02:36 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Being in church can represent your spirituality. You are talking it over with yourself (rapper) to get a clearer picture of what you do and don't want to believe now that you have sorted out to not put others in charge of what you think and believe. That is why no one was preaching. You have learned to listen to your best wisdom over others but now are trying to sort out your next move. So you may still be wrapped up in some old dogma and conditioning but are learning to find your own way.

Thank you :) I definitely see and feel this.
Old 21-05-2018, 07:50 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection

The dream is just God's way of explaining that your body is a church & your soul is inside it with various male & female spiritual people. There are also various passages in your body temple & the dining area is downstairs at the kundalini spiritual fire; which is the branch of The Tree of Eternal Life that is under everyone & holds them up into this world of illusion.
The rapper sitting at the back with you means that The Angel of God is sitting at your back right now & is always with you. If you clear your mind & keep it open to God then The Angel of God will give messages to you.

God takes me to other worlds for thousands of years & shows me that this universe is smaller than a pea in reality. God shows me that every persons life throughout all time is just a book in a library & is already written. People are simply experiencing a memory implant & interpreting it as all of reality in which there is no God etc etc. They are all totally dreaming & don't know what reality is.

So clear your mind & let God speak to you & give you wisdom & guidance. God is truly the only friend anyone really has.

Thank you :)