Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 28-04-2016, 03:02 AM
Master
Clearest Spirit Box session EVER!

This isn't my session (darn it). It belongs to an acquaintance of mine...'Mortis The Wizard'.

Please use viewer discretion though, as it contains a LOT of swearing, so I'm just putting that out there first.

This will finally put sceptics in their place who say 'I can't hear anything'. I'll let you be the judge. Please tell me what you all think and thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWFlT4bPVYI
Old 01-08-2016, 03:53 PM
Pathfinder
A think its cool, ended up sittin watchin lots of these 😂

O wad some power the giftie gie us To see oursel's as ithers see us! It wad frae monie a blunder free us. And foolish notion; What airs in dress and gait wad lea'e us, And ev'n devotion!

robert burns
Old 29-12-2016, 05:37 AM
Master
I'm bumping this one up in light of recent events.

What I am going to point out now is what Mortis heard and what I did.

My name is Dianne - look for my comments below the video.

I watch a heck of a lot of these too - it's the only way I learn what the spirits are actually saying, over things the researcher only wants to hear through cognitive bias.

So, I am putting this out there right here and now - if anybody wants an 'expert trained ear' to listen to their EVPs or Ghost Box recordings - bring them on! I have nothing better to do and it's something that I am exceptionally good at.
Old 04-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Knower

Will have to check this out later!

Also, you've convinced me to buy a spirit box. Should be coming in the mail any day now :) Any advice for a beginner?
Old 04-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayden_Greywolf
Will have to check this out later!

Also, you've convinced me to buy a spirit box. Should be coming in the mail any day now :) Any advice for a beginner?
That's cool.

When you start out, find a setting you like. I like 200mgs reverse on FM, but muck around with it.

It's also always best to record your sessions on your laptop or a digital recorder, because most of what you hear is going to be on playback. When you play it back, go over every second of the session and replay it a few times so you can be clear you're hearing what you did.

Of course you'll get real-time replies too, about 25%, but you'll miss a lot because sometimes they talk so fast, or you just won't hear it at the time.

It will also probably take a few days before you will hear anything because you just need to get used to it. It will happen though.

If you check out videos on Youtube by Steve Huff using this device, you can see what to listen out for.

If you need to ask me any specific questions, please don't hesitate and have fun with this device.
Old 05-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Master
Also, you may get a few who'll try and convince you they are 'demons' or 'satan' and tell you they are 'evil' (by their own admission). Take this with a grain of salt - they are testing your resolve and to see how easy you scare.

If you tend to 'spook easily' - surround yourself with White Light, pray to your guides/God or whatever before you start and tell the spirits "no devils/demons allowed".

If you call a spade a spade and go into this with full curiosity, not caring what you get - buckle up for the ride of your life.

Most of what will come through will be pretty bold and a bit rude too, but if you stick it out, sometimes you'll get a real gem like an archangel.

You will have what's known as a 'contact spirit'...for me, his name is 'William' and for Mortis, it is "Ian"...the contact spirit will probably be the first one you'll recognise as not being the radio and he'll make his presence known by saying his name before and after speaking - like mine will say "William - hello, Dianne, this is William".

A good way to tell if you have a connection is ask them to say your name and identify objects you hold up - but they get bored if you do this more than three times in one session.

Ask them about your parent's name or the street you live on or what you had for dinner or who just phoned you - you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Also know how they speak. They can speak in plain voice like you are talking to another person, or they can speak in 'patching' (using radio noise to form words). I have had them speak in static and white noise itself which sounds like a cross between a whisper and a death metal growl.

It takes time to fine-tune your hearing to hear some of the 'hidden messages' though.

Talk to them like you would talk to any living person and treat them with the same respect - they often don't deserve it, but do it anyway.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:19 AM
Master
They can also have you in total fits of hilarity when they talk among themselves and you record it.

Me: "Is William there? can I speak with William please?"
Female Spirit: "Yeah, where are you, naughty William?"
William: "In Dianne's house".
Male Spirit: "Naughty prick"
William: "Go kill yourself, John".

Now, for one ghost to tell another to 'go kill themselves' had me rolling on the floor holding my sides for days...
Old 05-01-2017, 05:25 AM
Master
Oh yes, one last thing - a word of friendly advice - don't turn your spirit box on within half an hour of doing 'that'.

It happened once and all I got was "It was 4 times"...."no, it was only three because the last one was fake"..."nope it was twice, the second and fourth were fake..."I still say it was 3 times"..."no, 4"...

I'm like "Okay guys....GUYS!!!...please..."

It puts a whole new twist on 'ceiling cat'.

I'm just putting that out there.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:08 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Oh yes, one last thing - a word of friendly advice - don't turn your spirit box on within half an hour of doing 'that'.

It happened once and all I got was "It was 4 times"...."no, it was only three because the last one was fake"..."nope it was twice, the second and fourth were fake..."I still say it was 3 times"..."no, 4"...

I'm like "Okay guys....GUYS!!!...please..."

It puts a whole new twist on 'ceiling cat'.

I'm just putting that out there.

Omg xD

Oh, also, would you ever say you've talked with your "spirit guides"?
Old 07-01-2017, 09:16 AM
Ascender
And I to have been wondering, Necromancer, where you believe these spirits are!

The other week I was talking to a friend about New Year evening. She told me she had gone to bed early, but was woken up around midnight by the noise of the fireworks. I agreed that was the very same for me.
I continued to tell her that the first year living here in my flat, the fireworks on New Years night were beyond description. I live at the top of a high rise, and all across the skyline and in every neighbourhood the night was ablaze with colour and noise. For almost an hour the celebrations continued. But since then I have never seen the likes of again. It's usually a half hour at the most, and a fraction of that first New Years night.
This is most likely a sign of the times, the slow economy that leaves people with less money to spend on fireworks.

Although, this did get me thinking. On the one hand our towns and cities are normal places where relatively normal people live. Every town hall has copious amounts of documents in the public domain to prove this, and any normal person can visit and see these public documents for themselves and know for sure they live in a normal place surrounded by relatively normal people.

On the other hand, the consensus' are totally wrong. There are lots of very un-ordinary people, living in every street of every town and city, everywhere. We talk to them, work with them, play sports with them, but most of the time we don't really see them. Except that is on special occasions ...

Happy New Years