Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 21-01-2017, 07:22 AM
Experiencer
What I knew is that in an everchanging universe time travelling is utterly impossible. However, a portion of our past can be both revealed or experienced, over over and over again as if they are real and happening. You can halt your progress or go backwards to the same "time" as you wish, but have no way to halt others nor the Universe (eg changing universal events). And if you want you can even change the ending. It might be the deja vu that triggers the sensation of us being able to travel back in time, but in reality the face is all messed up itself
Old 23-01-2017, 01:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Time travel and teleportation are the same things, think about it... when you time travel you skip parts in between, with teleportation you skip places between... those are the same, time and space
Old 24-01-2017, 01:30 AM
Experiencer
Wow interesting. Though when I dream of teleport, I always see a kind of a dimension in between. They partly in a way contain our memories and everything that happens or happened no matter we remember them or not. So nobody will nor can stay there long before getting devoured and never be able to go back again.
Old 27-01-2017, 05:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

It should be real .
Old 28-01-2017, 08:25 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightKeeper
I mean people in this forum seem to believe that it is. That means reality is changing every second right?

Yes. Time travel is real. Every time we move from one place to another we also move in time. We have GPS satellites arranged in a great ring around the Earth. They do not work by mere geographical triangulation. When they determine our location they do so using the differential in time between them. The signals from our devices arrive at many satellites at slightly different times. It is only necessary then to do some math and our present location is revealed. In this calculation location and velocity are constant while time is the variable. It only seems like we are seeing a moving dot on our GPS screens but this is because the calculation is repeated over and over again in quick succession. Each physical location on Earth has a different time. Distance is equal to the time it would take at a given velocity to navigate from one point to another. Time itself is the result, the effect of our physical universe. With GPS we merely use it as a quick means of determining distance and location. The time differential between two of the navigational satellites is in the order of tens of millionths of seconds. This is enough to be measured by a computer. This is a part of the relativity which Einstein described long ago.

Time also varies with consciousness. When we are awake and sitting still time seems to drag. If we go to sleep in the same location time passes faster. Yes. This is because our consciousness has temporarily changed. As our consciousness is raised time slows. As our consciousness is lessened, such as in sleep, time passes faster. But time in these two instances does not only seem to be faster or slower, it actually is. Our clocks may belie this but remember they are only unconscious static devices.

We travel in time "all the time" but do not notice because we are so accustomed to it and because the changes are so small. It has been determined that astronauts who return to Earth are younger than those they left behind. This is because their velocity was different from that of the people left on Earth. The difference in their ages though is so very small that no one notices.

An astronaut in Newtonian space is limited to the speed of light. If the same astronaut is able to shift up to a higher dimension though almost any speed is possible. This is precisely what UFO's do when they suddenly disappear from our view. Travel between galaxies in just a few minutes is already possible for those beings who have learned the art of dimensional shifting. This is the key thing. In a higher dimension there will still be a speed limit but it won't be the speed of light because that is the third dimension limit only. There are always limits but they differ according to the dimension which we are moving in.

When the average person speaks of time travel he thinks of willfully going back or forward to other times. This is a journey, not of tens of millionths of seconds, but of perhaps hundreds of years. The velocity/distance required for such a journey is presently beyond us so we have to be content with our present livingingness.

But.... we can send out consciousness to another time much more easily. This is, in fact, what remote viewers do when they examine history. It is easier because we send our minds out of three dimensions and into higher realms where time is different. The higher we go in the spiritual realms the slower time passes. Then it is merely a matter of picking a time to look at. This process still takes physical time but not too much.

The most effective way to travel in time is to shift up to higher dimensions. This is what our friends in UFO's are doing when they suddenly appear and disappear. We see them going suddenly at great speeds but inside their craft they are moving much slower. They don't notice the sudden angular course changes. The differences in observation are due to dimensional shift, not physical Newtonian forces.

In the distant future when we want to travel great distances through space it will be necessary for us to include time in our navigational equations. If we want to go on a journey, a very long one, and return to our homes finding our families still alive then we will have to make arrangements to return not only to the same place but to the same time. This is a strange idea only because we have never had to consider it before. The math for this sort of thing is beyond me but the concept is not.

Those who travel, willfully, through time will have to use a math which includes relative time differentials, velocity differentials, and distance differentials. And what are these differentials? They are variations in consciousness which coincide with moving through the dimensions which do exist. Until we can do this we have to be content with the small variations in time that result from ordinary moving through our familiar spaces.

Except for the examples and illustrations given above we are not presently capable of serious time travel.

Old 29-01-2017, 11:52 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Yes. Time travel is real.

The most effective way to travel in time is to shift up to higher dimensions. This is what our friends in UFO's are doing when they suddenly appear and disappear. We see them going suddenly at great speeds but inside their craft they are moving much slower. They don't notice the sudden angular course changes. The differences in observation are due to dimensional shift, not physical Newtonian forces.

Of course when you think about it, us humans are speeding through time at a phenomenal rate when compared to a hill a tree or a riverbed. Time is a human concept used to explain the aging process, for example. An ocean wave has more time contained within its reality than a human lifetime, or for that matter, the life span of a mountain range. It's just a question of perspective, how each reality soaks up time ...

Time travel has to be real because mountain ranges and hills and trees and riverbeds are real,
all moving through space on a different clock.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Yes it is possible in a way. I think changes go on with the timeline all the time but we aren't aware of the changes because we are in our present reality.

Have you heard about the Mandela effect. That is a very strange phenomenon and nobody knows the cause. I don't know, and some things can be misremembered or memories can be manipulated. I know this is true. It makes more sense for that to be the explanation, but it could have something to do with time and space. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes. I have been shown some things and I use the concept of time manipulation, though I don't know if it is effective. It is just a tool.

I thought that quantum physics had proven that time travel was possible. It was only a fraction of a millisecond but if it is possible to time travel a fraction of a millisecond, then it is possible to time travel for any amount of time theoretically.

I know I totally have the details wrong but I did read something about that and I am paraphrasing and jumping to conclusions but the logic is good enough for me.

I did have an incident once, where disaster was avoided but it felt like I had lived through disaster, and rewound the moment to redo it and save a life.

That was just a feeling about that moment and I think there are other critical moments where people feel that way. It is just a feeling, not a true experience but it seems as if there was some intervention during that moment.

Not to sound lame, but I time travel all the time. I can know the future by looking through the eyes of my past self. If you want to travel into the future, you just wait. That has always worked for me.

Hey Rozie,
I don't thinks its possible.
Old 07-02-2017, 04:46 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Yes. Time travel is real. Every time we move from one place to another we also move in time. We have GPS satellites arranged in a great ring around the Earth. They do not work by mere geographical triangulation. When they determine our location they do so using the differential in time between them. The signals from our devices arrive at many satellites at slightly different times. It is only necessary then to do some math and our present location is revealed. In this calculation location and velocity are constant while time is the variable. It only seems like we are seeing a moving dot on our GPS screens but this is because the calculation is repeated over and over again in quick succession. Each physical location on Earth has a different time. Distance is equal to the time it would take at a given velocity to navigate from one point to another. Time itself is the result, the effect of our physical universe. With GPS we merely use it as a quick means of determining distance and location. The time differential between two of the navigational satellites is in the order of tens of millionths of seconds. This is enough to be measured by a computer. This is a part of the relativity which Einstein described long ago.

Time also varies with consciousness. When we are awake and sitting still time seems to drag. If we go to sleep in the same location time passes faster. Yes. This is because our consciousness has temporarily changed. As our consciousness is raised time slows. As our consciousness is lessened, such as in sleep, time passes faster. But time in these two instances does not only seem to be faster or slower, it actually is. Our clocks may belie this but remember they are only unconscious static devices.

We travel in time "all the time" but do not notice because we are so accustomed to it and because the changes are so small. It has been determined that astronauts who return to Earth are younger than those they left behind. This is because their velocity was different from that of the people left on Earth. The difference in their ages though is so very small that no one notices.

An astronaut in Newtonian space is limited to the speed of light. If the same astronaut is able to shift up to a higher dimension though almost any speed is possible. This is precisely what UFO's do when they suddenly disappear from our view. Travel between galaxies in just a few minutes is already possible for those beings who have learned the art of dimensional shifting. This is the key thing. In a higher dimension there will still be a speed limit but it won't be the speed of light because that is the third dimension limit only. There are always limits but they differ according to the dimension which we are moving in.

When the average person speaks of time travel he thinks of willfully going back or forward to other times. This is a journey, not of tens of millionths of seconds, but of perhaps hundreds of years. The velocity/distance required for such a journey is presently beyond us so we have to be content with our present livingingness.

But.... we can send out consciousness to another time much more easily. This is, in fact, what remote viewers do when they examine history. It is easier because we send our minds out of three dimensions and into higher realms where time is different. The higher we go in the spiritual realms the slower time passes. Then it is merely a matter of picking a time to look at. This process still takes physical time but not too much.

In the distant future when we want to travel great distances through space it will be necessary for us to include time in our navigational equations. If we want to go on a journey, a very long one, and return to our homes finding our families still alive then we will have to make arrangements to return not only to the same place but to the same time. This is a strange idea only because we have never had to consider it before. The math for this sort of thing is beyond me but the concept is not.

Those who travel, willfully, through time will have to use a math which includes relative time differentials, velocity differentials, and distance differentials. And what are these differentials? They are variations in consciousness which coincide with moving through the dimensions which do exist. Until we can do this we have to be content with the small variations in time that result from ordinary moving through our familiar spaces.

Except for the examples and illustrations given above we are not presently capable of serious time travel.

That is one of the best posts I have read in ages.

I think you are spot on B.

When I saw footage of Alien ufo travelling from zero to ultra high speed, I thought that the only way to do it was transcend dimensions as you describe.

It does not make sense in 3 dimensions, but if they transcend to higher dimensions like you say, it is possible.

Good post.
Old 12-02-2017, 11:45 AM
Seeker

Of course it is ive even time traveled a noticable amount already. Kinda ****ed up i cant even talk to my own family about this. Time is a illusion i hear in higher dimensions you move back and forward as much as you want. Id think that'd get really confusing if you bring in paralell realites and stuff cause like 2017 could be the equivalent of thousands of years ago on earth in different realities. So maybe its just somewhat how u want to see it i guess. Cause you know how you view your reality determines how you experiance it more and more.