Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Experiencer

Has anyone else felt this before?

i have been meditating for a while now, it seems that i am getting better and better at it, for instance, when i first started meditation, i could hardly keep my mind focused for 5 seconds, and as of recently, i have been able to maintain a quiet state of mind for long periods of time .I knowa lot of you think its impossible to not allow any thoughts to pop up, how ever, i am able to not allow a single stray thought pop into my mind while i meditate, my mind becomes so still and quiet, its a amazing sensation.

anyway, once when i became a little better at meditation, i began to experience something strange, while meditating, i would see flashes of lights and the intervals of these flashes would speed up the longer i meditate, it was as if there was a strobe light flashing in front my face.
these flashes stoped happening after about 4 meditations, now how ever, i am experiencing something new and strange.
it is extremely difficult to explain what these sensations feel like, i do not believe there is words that can discribe these sensations, i will try my best though lol.

ok, so for me to explain this in the best way, lets imagine something right quick.
put your palms about 6 inches apart, have your palms facing eachother, now slowly move your hands back and forth, when you do this, you should feel something like a magnetic force between your hands, the more you focus on this sensation, then the more stronger it becomes. if you do not feel anything, then simply imagine what it feels like when you bring 2 magnets together, if the poles on the magnets are opposite, then you will feel them push away from each other, if the poles are the same, then you will feel them attract each other. so the closest thing that feels like these strange sensations is the magnetic force of magnets.

so, when i begin to meditate, i feel this strange magnetic type of force that swirls around and moves up and down at the very base of my spine. this sensation is about 300 times more powerfull then what the magnets feel like.
the sensation starts weak, and over the spand of about 10 seconds, it becomes so strong that my body literally contracts its muscles and tries to move away from this sensation, my body begins to have convolutions.
these sensations stop once i snap myself out of my meditative state.

interesting to note, when i was younger, i use to smoke a lot of weed, and i noticed that sometimes if i smoke before going to sleep, that i would feel all sorts of strange sensations in my body, i could feel the magnetic like force traveling throughout my entire body, i thought it was only a effect from the weed, how ever, none of my friends have ever felt anything like what i felt.
this sensation i feel now is just like that of when i would smoke weed, except this time, its a lot more powerful and it only happens at the bottom base of my spine.

have any of you guys ever felt this? i think it is possible that these sensation may be energy, how ever, i am not able to control the energy as i normaly do.
i have searched google so much and i have yet to find anything simular to my experience.
one last thing to note, ever sense these sensation began, i have not lucid dreamed a single time.normally i lucid dream almost every night, it has been 5 nights now since these sensations started and i have not lucid dreamed once since then, in fact, the dreams i been having latley have been extremely strange and intense.
FYI, it takes a lot for me to label one of my dreams as "strange"
i have a very high standards of what "strange" is while dreaming lol.
Old 25-09-2016, 04:12 PM
Deactivated Account
it is increased energy awareness, that is now showing up. (it was always been there, it is only forgotten or ignored)

Continue with your practices, you are on the right way. And leave the weed or other drugs, you don't need them anymore, because you can get into that state without negative effects which they bring.

The time, as most on this earth believe, is not linear at all. (actually it does not exists)
And it is possible, that your meditative experiences now are affecting you in your remembered past and in the future.

I guess the 'friends' you had back then, haven't had the type of experiences you had, because they are not interested in meditation.
Old 25-09-2016, 05:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
it is increased energy awareness, that is now showing up. (it was always been there, it is only forgotten or ignored)

Continue with your practices, you are on the right way. And leave the weed or other drugs, you don't need them anymore, because you can get into that state without negative effects which they bring.

The time, as most on this earth believe, is not linear at all. (actually it does not exists)
And it is possible, that your meditative experiences now are affecting you in your remembered past and in the future.

I guess the 'friends' you had back then, haven't had the type of experiences you had, because they are not interested in meditation.

interesting.

but are you sure we are talking about the same thing?
although i would not consider these sensations to be painful, they do not feel good...at all, in fact, it is a very unplesant sensation that i wish to avoid if possible.

BTW, weed is not a drug, the governments just treat it as if it were a drug which makes most people label it as a drug or something that is not good for you.
in fact, weed is a natural herb and has many, many healing effects, there is little to no negative effects from weed at all, the only thing negative effect weed has is how it effects your short term memory, but even that effect usually only happens while high, after the thc leaves your system, your memory is perfectly fine, no damage or harm done.

to further prove this, do some research on how weed is turned into cannabis oil, this cannabis ointment has been proven to reduce cancer cells, shrink or disolve tumors, lowers blood presure, dulls pain, removes head aches, treats nasia, releases stress and body tension, makes wounds heal faster while also fighting off infections.

and whats even more amazing then these, is the fact that my cousin (12 years old) suffers daily from random seizure, he lives in colorado where weed is legal, his parents have tried nearly every single type of medication and none of them helped at all, and the side effects from these medications were often more dangerous then the illment it was used to treat,
so, they decided to give cannabis oil a try, and to every ones amazement, the seizures nearly stopped happening completely. my cousin now goes months without seizures, and as time goes on, the seizures seem to become less and less frequent.
also, my aunt developed cancer, after a couple years, doctors said the cancer showed no sign of retreat and that she may not have much longer left to live, she then stopped all treatments and medications and began smoking weed heavily, just trying to be at peace with what little time she had left, after a 2 months, there was not a single sign or trace of cancer in her body, the cancer literally vanished.
so yeah, weed is not a bad thing, its a natural herb intended for healing, there is no other way you can possibly look at it.

FYI, i do not smoke much weed now-a-days, how ever, its still nice to just relax and get high as a kite every now and then :)
Old 26-09-2016, 07:01 PM
Experiencer
Just near the base of your spine, in the sacral bone area, is your kundalini energy. Me thinks you activated it and that's how you feel it. ;)
Old 27-09-2016, 06:17 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
Just near the base of your spine, in the sacral bone area, is your kundalini energy. Me thinks you activated it and that's how you feel it. ;)

i see, is there a way for me to not activate it while meditating?

it does not feel good at all, it feels like its ripping me apart.i have note meditated lately because i do not want to feel this again. its horrible..