Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-01-2013, 04:48 PM
Master

schizophrenia

i think my twin might have a schizophrenia. He is highly creative and artistic, he is very smart..

what can I do to help him?
Old 27-01-2013, 04:56 PM
Experiencer

Being highly creative, artistic and smart makes him Schizophrenic, how ?
Old 27-01-2013, 05:14 PM
Firefly Dancer

Umbridge : be careful to be sure he is schizo. You need to have a lot of signs and tests to make sure if he is or not.

I tell you that cause in my awakening I though I was becoming schizo too. But it was just a strong spiritual experience.

I would definitively confirm first if this is schizo... I was about to consider taking meds when in fact it was nothing related to being schizo. I tend to think sometimes people label as mental conditions, the things that cannot be explained easily. And meds will only numb you if this was not really a condition.

Just make sure this is really schizo.

Blessings
Firefly.
Old 27-01-2013, 06:30 PM
RisenPhoenix

I second Firefly on this subject. I've been hospitalized for what I know now was a result of my spiritual sensitivity and awakening of spiritual gifts. I'm also very creative and I had a psychiatrist tell me I am "too intelligent". I used to self-medicate with weed which I thought was keeping me in tune with my spirituality but it wasn't good for me to do a lot because i became imbalanced. It also heightened my spiritual sensitivity to a point of me not making sense to those around me. I would have senses that were on target but then the lines would blur between what was real and what was paranoia or weed induced psychosis. I'm in a more balanced state when I'm not purposely altering my mind and mood. That includes medication. I don't take any and I'm perfectly fine. Still spiritually intune but in a more balanced natural way.

Does your "twin" use any drugs that you know of?
Old 27-01-2013, 10:54 PM
Master

He is just acting very wierd. Not consider "normal" for me. He thinks that he is a female. :(
Dont know anything about his medication. :(
Old 27-01-2013, 10:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisenPhoenix
I second Firefly on this subject. I've been hospitalized for what I know now was a result of my spiritual sensitivity and awakening of spiritual gifts. I'm also very creative and I had a psychiatrist tell me I am "too intelligent". I used to self-medicate with weed which I thought was keeping me in tune with my spirituality but it wasn't good for me to do a lot because i became imbalanced. It also heightened my spiritual sensitivity to a point of me not making sense to those around me. I would have senses that were on target but then the lines would blur between what was real and what was paranoia or weed induced psychosis. I'm in a more balanced state when I'm not purposely altering my mind and mood. That includes medication. I don't take any and I'm perfectly fine. Still spiritually intune but in a more balanced natural way.

actually you are very right.
Old 27-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Experiencer

If you know his family then you need to get his nearest living relative to get him assessed, I know of a patient that was convinced he was female and attempted to cut his own penis off and ended up with gangrene . . . please get him help a.s.a.p
Old 28-01-2013, 01:54 AM
Anandini.Devotee

I say be very patient try to listen and think before you talk as to always consider him, think, is the matter at hand or whatever you may be upset with him for, more important then him staying balanced? He will always understandnwhen approached with compassion Just go the best smoothest way possible and love, love will concur all. In hang site nothing is that sirious.
Old 28-01-2013, 01:56 AM
Anandini.Devotee

And he may be connected to the goddess more is why he likes to think like a woman and maybe dress like one occasionally, I wouldn't be worried. but honor him, Keep some stuff between you and him, With love :) bless you and your twin
Old 28-01-2013, 03:57 AM
Master

thank you, guru :)