Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Master

blue flotsam - you are not crying for no reason, you are under an enormous stress with the divorce it must be. From what I can tell you are coming into your own, you are realising that you are a person of value and that you deserve to be treated well. I expect you could well be grieving for the past, the lost years of you. Of course it hurts and it will take time, just give yourself time and kindness and make sure there are lots of good people around you.
Old 25-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Seeker

Thank you Belle, you are very kind. I just feel that this situation has been going on for so long I should be over it, you know?

It seems our house is now under offer so things are moving forward at last, which is good, but I just have this feeling that it is 'too late'! I will soon be free and I used to fantasize about having my own home but now I have no enthusiasm at all. I am sure that I do not want to be with him but I guess I am finding that it isn't much fun being alone. I don't know.

Well thank you :) I have to just get on with it I guess and tomorrow is a new day! I am going shopping with my amazing daughter and she's paying lol :)
Old 25-11-2012, 10:41 PM
Seeker

Oh I wanted to share a link with you but I can't yet, but I can tell you about this site: solfeggiotones.com

I rather enjoy them. :)
Old 28-11-2012, 03:22 AM
Guide
Just read through your topic and decided to offer some words of encouragement.

The thing to remember in all of this 2012 hoopla, is that we are never away from the ones that we love, because we've been with them since the very beginning and we will be with them to the very end. You'll see in time.

Best of luck with everything.
Old 29-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Seeker

Thank you immortal coil, I do believe that, I have just lost my way a bit lately but this site is so helpful.

I have to remind myself of this:

In the heart of every human lie the seeds of happiness and despair. Which takes root, depends on which we nurture."
Written in 2012 by Clay Le Beouf --- Florida
Old 29-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Master

Whenever I need uplifting, I listen to Abraham Hicks. They can always put me in a better frame of mind about whatever it is I am moody about. They are channeled by Esther Hicks. You go to you tube and type in Abraham Hicks and you can go on their channel or you can just listen to audio that other people have posted. I think, after listening for so long now, there is a neverending supply. I can go each day and hear one I have never heard before, and I have been doing this awhile. If you are new to the channeling concept and think its all woo hoo stuff, I have posted links under the Lounge - Humor from the Other Side, and this is Abraham's humor. They have such a wonderful sense of humor.

Hope this helps. Hugs.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:00 AM
Moon on Water

-Blue Flotsam

It's wonderful that you're willing to work on yourself. Do check out 2012 Survuval Tips - it's not about hoarding food and resources.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:01 AM
Moon on Water

Oops - That's Survival - sorry for the typo
Old 09-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Moon on Water

Sorry the link is this one http://suite101.com/article/2012-survival-tips-a277279
Old 11-12-2012, 09:48 PM
Sourcerer

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Please do not be too worried or anxious, Your evolution and role will be established in the natural course of events , My inner voices suggest to me that everything transpires as it should, whether we understand and accept it or not. I think everyone will be more than ready for the new and exciting age of Aquarius.

Many Old established modes of operation have been swept away or faded naturally already , The ground continues to be prepared for something new and wonderful. teething pains, growing pains are to be expected and we have all witnessed and personally felt these sensations ,

You communicated this with great love, clarity and intuitive understanding, my dear brother! Greatly appreciated. Blessings, all.