Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 07-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Sungirl

how do you accept you are here?

Hi there

I am really struggling with being "down here" at the moment. I just want to escape "up there" where it is beautiful, loving, light and limitless.

How do you accept that you re down here. What have you done to truly be down here and make the most of it?
Old 07-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Tea Break

Angel1

Hi Tilia -

Yeah - life "here" can be a bit of a challenge at times, can't it?

It's taken me quite a bit of hunting about for answers, Tilia, but finally I've come to a form of peace with it, for I'm here for a good reason - I believe we all are. No matter how "unimportant" our roles in life seem, we're playing a part in the growing experience of all the people around us, and through our own experiences, growing ourselves.
The human race "growing up" - and we're each a part of that.
Kinda special, Eh?

Don't let the frustrations get you down - have a rant if necessary, and let them go. They only happen to us to exercise our spiritual muscles!

Angel Blessings to All
Old 07-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Time

By leading and not following, as well as not letting people tell you what to belive ( of course being openminded at the same time)
Old 07-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Master
Nice response, Tea Break.

I've been around long enough to see the ups n downs of life, for sure, and I struggle sometimes the same way you do, but my 'template' is one of god or a higher power or 'inventor of the universe' gave us the gift of life, and I do very much enjoy the beauty in it, that's very important to appreciate the good stuff, good loving kindhearted people that we meet or read about, enjoying the adventure, sometimes it's enough to sit and stare at a sunset over the ocean or wherever, the starlit sky, and recently, I've even 'trained' myself to enjoy the neighbor's yelling, lol! To appreciate who people that you don't even know for who they are. Life's sometimes weird, mysterious and annoying. But when you think about how our brains work, and oh everything else, it is just so amazing to me. I wish I never had to die. But there are times I feel very sad. Best wishes, tilia.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
Hi there

I am really struggling with being "down here" at the moment. I just want to escape "up there" where it is beautiful, loving, light and limitless.

How do you accept that you re down here. What have you done to truly be down here and make the most of it?

I think the best reason to be down here is to share with us all that beautiful, loving, limitless light. Come on down and shine.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Time

"I think the best reason to be down here is to share with us all that beautiful, loving, limitless light. Come on down and shine."

No matter what your beleif, the odds are this is in its teachings....
GJ
Old 07-05-2011, 03:56 PM
DawningOne

Quote:
Hi there

Hello tilia :)

I know that feeling! I just got relief from that feeling, like...this month! I wanted to go home so bad, sooooo bad.

What changed? I'm not completely sure, as these things go...I was aware of that feeling as you are of yours and being a new member of this site is a part of my recently acquired 'better mood' about being here.

I have always been torn, I have wanted to leave here since I was young. I always had strong feelings of not belonging and thinking I was not the same as other people. I feel less like that on a site like this!

What kind of changed was my acceptance of my divine nature. I decided, I must think these things for a reason-I have always thought them and now I give in. It was a good thing. I feel connected more to "home" and the message I feel came through was this:

you are exactly where you want to be. The idea is for us to bring "home" to earth. It is a tough job. You are not alone. You found this message board, and I am glad you shared how you are feeling. Because it is how I feel too.

Thank you and I send you loving peaceful energy, I am glad you are here to post your thoughts and feelings. :) ~Namaste
Old 07-05-2011, 11:24 PM
Medium_Laura

Some souls remember home (the other side) too well and have that longing to be back. We are here for a special purpose and therefore we must learn to find the positive in our existence; even though we may feel "life" is pointless. It really isn't. You just haven't found your reason for wanting to come here. Try hard to get into meditations, quieting your logical mind and tuning into your spirit within. You will find the answers you seek there.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi there

A one word answer:

Surrender
Old 07-05-2011, 11:43 PM
Prokopton

Quote:
What have you done to truly be down here and make the most of it?

Good way to put the question. A great key is to be fully committed to living the life you want to live, the best life, doing the things your heart wishes you would do, truly to the deepest things inside you rather than to surface things. Then you realize life matters, what you do here matters.

I must admit that my practice itself helps because it is very embodied, kundalini-based stuff. Lots of feelings and bliss that carry through the day. But the day itself is already full of things I feel so strongly about. They don't have to be big things. Learning a better massage technique or growing a better strawberry is a great challenge. I have a vision of the life I want to live, the person I want to be, that is in tune with the heart, and that seems to do the trick.

To me life is also full of magic because of the presence of nature. I do chi kung with a couple of trees in a park near me, they have taught me more than most human beings... I mean how cool is that? Certain things are only present on earth. Earth's beauty, yes, is shot through with all kinds of shadows. But I have a genuine love for it.