Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 11-05-2019, 02:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Angel1 Looking for information on Cherubs and the Biblical

I was told I am a Cherubim , the 2nd closest to god. What's with the ranks? Does a specific classification of Angelic levels in the soul's history/soul aspect reflect in the experience of this world? Such as certain abilities or qualities standing out more spiritually, or affecting this life's purpose as an angelic incarnate/lightworker? I was also told I was from the Pleiades before here and that's where I would like to return. I haven't developed anything past very strong healing abilities and when I see someone struggling I try my best to help them without them knowing. I feel like this is how you develop, practice and proving that you will use the power for the benefit of humanity and not selfish desires .I've never really thought about Christianity past it being a "cult" for controlling of people, you know? I've always referred to source, but the more I've developed spiritually the thought of god and biblical things I feel happy and childlike again. My heart feels pure and I feel protected. I've learned that there really is a lot of truth to it all but you need to decipher between what is fact, and what really is the "controlling" or "tainted" aspects of the bible. It's truly amazing and right now I feel like I'm doing the right thing writing this all out. I love all of you <3 thank you and feel free to go off topic with this discussion and my question specifically, I truly would just like to know everyone's thoughts on the subject and how people feel about the bible here, as this forum is probably one of the most open-minded places to discuss this without backlash. Again, love you all! I wish you all light and healing, remember you're powerful and don't let anything stop you from achieving your ambitions and goals. I wish I could do more for humanity because I love you all but I'm only one person. Sorry for the scattered thoughts, just had to get it all out somewhere!
Old 01-08-2019, 06:49 PM
Suspended

Angel1

It's always a pleasure to meet another one. Read up on reliable resources on this subject here:

in5d.com/incarnated-angels/

themysticmedium.com/incarnated-earth-angels/

psychicangelmessages.blogspot.com/2012/11/what-to-do-if-youre-incarnated-angel.html

themysticmedium.com/incarnated-earth-angels/

For a recommendation and communication with other cherubim/incarnated angelics, check out,
1vibration.com

a rapidly expanding transcendental multidimensional community platform for starseeds and incarnated angelics aiding ascension of the Earth to the 5th dimension and beyond such as seraphim/cherubim/archangel being the most common type of "angels" who are already on the platform.
Old 10-04-2020, 05:57 PM
Suspended

Nice to hear your perceptions.
I would refer you to the Urantia Book, which has a huge section on the different ranks of the angels, the different functions and roles.

That book does say, in another section, The Life of Jesus, that angels are a different species than humans, but that at one time in our evolution our status is similar. Still, with all the strange events going on right now (The Awakening) I wouldn't doubt that an angel could appear in human form.

Good luck in your seeking.
Old 16-06-2020, 03:23 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova10k
I was told I am a Cherubim , the 2nd closest to god. What's with the ranks? Does a specific classification of Angelic levels in the soul's history/soul aspect reflect in the experience of this world? Such as certain abilities or qualities standing out more spiritually, or affecting this life's purpose as an angelic incarnate/lightworker? I was also told I was from the Pleiades before here and that's where I would like to return. I haven't developed anything past very strong healing abilities and when I see someone struggling I try my best to help them without them knowing. I feel like this is how you develop, practice and proving that you will use the power for the benefit of humanity and not selfish desires .I've never really thought about Christianity past it being a "cult" for controlling of people, you know? I've always referred to source, but the more I've developed spiritually the thought of god and biblical things I feel happy and childlike again. My heart feels pure and I feel protected. I've learned that there really is a lot of truth to it all but you need to decipher between what is fact, and what really is the "controlling" or "tainted" aspects of the bible. It's truly amazing and right now I feel like I'm doing the right thing writing this all out. I love all of you <3 thank you and feel free to go off topic with this discussion and my question specifically, I truly would just like to know everyone's thoughts on the subject and how people feel about the bible here, as this forum is probably one of the most open-minded places to discuss this without backlash. Again, love you all! I wish you all light and healing, remember you're powerful and don't let anything stop you from achieving your ambitions and goals. I wish I could do more for humanity because I love you all but I'm only one person. Sorry for the scattered thoughts, just had to get it all out somewhere!

Hey Novak! Thanks for the love and encouragement. Sends it right back at ya. Those are great questions. The part about controlling aspects of the bible is a relatable experience.

Different types of spirituality mostly new age has been validating Jesus and Christ consciousness. From my perspective I think the bad experiences come from a scenario that happens to humanity in general. Judgement, righteousness, ignoring free will and disregard of a persons spirit or personal connection to god.

I have sources that might be of interest for you to check out. It makes it come full circle in where we are now and might answer some of your questions.

Last edited by lejonjus : 16-06-2020 at 05:29 PM.