Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2006, 09:13 PM
Klumsy

Any nice people want to help me out?

When i was younger i did the typical playing and talking with ghosts thing. I have lived in several houses (i move around alot) and a few of them have had ghosts, no big deal, but one apartment i moved into two years agos was seriously infested. There were at least 7 different ghosts that I could make out and most of them werent friendly. While I never saw anything move, I'd wake up with bruises and scratches. I'd feel them touching me at night and all my important stuff, such as keys, homework, wallet, would all be move around and hidden from me. It was the first time i had ever been scared. My mom tried to cleanse our home, but it didn't really work. They would disappear for a while and come back. When we finally moved I thought I had gotten rid of them, but one of them followed me and it hurts and scares me at night ( I cant sleep alone in a room anymore) and it brings "friends". Im under the impression that whatever it is, it has a male quality to it. Im starting to come up with two explainations for this. One I have a mental illness or two it isnt a human spirit. I've always been taught that human spirits cannot leave a certain spot because that is where there energy has collected. Does anyone have any info or anything to help me figure out what this thing is? I'm actually want to know what it is and why its attached itself to me.
Old 21-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Deactivated Account
hope this helps

contact a reputable medium in your area, surround yourself in light and also your home, put salt in all four corners of your home. contacting a medium is the most important step, please don't pay a fortune for a house clearance, a good medium should be able to help. encourage your 'visitor to go to the light
Old 22-07-2006, 12:33 AM
Klumsy

thank you for the advice, my house has been cleansed three times, its been blessed twice. We did have a medium, but she freaked out and refused to do anything beyond a quick cleanse. i havent tried the salt thing though, i'll try that tonight, thank you
Old 28-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Ascended Master

I'll help with this Klumsy.

Let me know when you're around...

AM
Old 28-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Ascended Master

Hi Klumsy,

I've PM'd you, but if you want to email I'm on "[email protected]"

Kind regards

AM

Last edited by Ascended Master : 28-07-2006 at 05:02 PM.
Old 15-08-2006, 10:52 PM
Yana

Klumsy,

It's real simple ask Archangel Michael to come and take this one to protected sanctuary anbd bring him healers, teachers and loved ones until he's ready to go into teh Light. Also learn to surround yourself in the bright white light at all times, it's you birthright to use the light for protection. You may ask that teh light be palced around you and never doubt it is there when you ask.

No spirit has the right to bother you unless you allow it. I also call on the Band of Mercy to come fetch them and also take them to protected sanctuary and bring them healers, teachers and loved ones until they are ready to go into the light.

I have been assisting earth-bound spirits home for years and when I ask for assistance for them I know it is done.
Old 16-09-2006, 07:43 AM
homecoming

I would suggest you get some pictures of jesus and place them around your room and wear a cross. Say the lords prayer if you should feel it is around you. The deliver me from eall is what stops the attack in its tracks....but it will not remove it for ever. There are several spirit removalist around. I would look for someone who agrees with you regarding the bruising at night.
Homecoming
Closed Thread