Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 18-06-2011, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Okay...so in 'time' the sun sets and the moon rises. The only levels there are are what we create as being a level...I'll give you that lol. There is no past (its gone) and the future hasn't happened...so that leaves only the now which changes to the past as I type. Yikes! my words on the page are disappearing into the past..hehe

My mind is conceptual and will accept my world as being real. There's no denying it. Time is happening while my feet are planted on this dirt and when I meet you on the moon Slice, I'll tell you a different story.
Still you are coming from the mind, its not happening except in the mind, we are already the moon itself, we are there NOW, if your mind body organism and mine were on the moon then we could tell each other stories of being on the moon, but again they are only stories of the mind.
Old 18-06-2011, 02:52 AM
surrendertotheflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Still you are coming from the mind, its not happening except in the mind, we are already the moon itself, we are there NOW, if your mind body organism and mine were on the moon then we could tell each other stories of being on the moon, but again they are only stories of the mind.

I like this. I agree
Old 18-06-2011, 02:54 AM
Master
Slice..i realise that, but I'm trying to stay within the realms of the OP. Now if you wanna tango, we can take it elsewhere LOL
Old 18-06-2011, 02:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Slice..i realise that, but I'm trying to stay within the realms of the OP. Now if you wanna tango, we can take it elsewhere LOL
But don't care where we take it, its still coming from the mind, this whole thread is from the mind, no past, no future, just the mind. I'm just playing with you lol.
Old 18-06-2011, 03:00 AM
Master
dang it slice! hahaha...i gotta go clean the house...wish the mind would sweep the dirt away....cya
Old 18-06-2011, 03:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
There is no need to bother about the past.
As you become aware, the first thing to disappear from your mind is the past, and the past is one third of the mind. It is the very base of the mind, the foundation. Once it disappears, then the whole building starts collapsing.

The 2nd to go is tomorrow.
When there is no yesterday, you cannot conceive of the tomorrow. The tomorrow is nothing but a projection of yesterday. You would like to live the joys of yesterday again tomorrow and you would like to avoid the miseries of yesterday. That’s what your tomorrow is. If yesterday is gone, tomorrow is finished; soon it will disappear.

And when yesterdays are gone and tomorrows are gone, where is today?
It exists between the two. If both the banks have disappeared, the river itself will disappear.
If both the banks have disappeared, the bridge will disappear. Chunk by chunk in three pieces, time dissolves: First the past, then the future, and finally the present. Then you are left with no time, a state of timelessness. And this, Buddha calls nirvana.

To experience timelessness is to experience deathlessness.
To experience timelessness is to experience that which really is. It is neither past nor present nor future; it simply is. It cannot be confined into any compartment, into any category; it cannot be categorized. You simply experience each moment with tremendous peace and silence and joy. osho

The memory is there of when you were a child and one doesn't forget to collect the kids later this afternoon, and the simple experience will change from sadness to joy to happiness to hurt...
Old 18-06-2011, 04:18 AM
Ascender

Yeah, it seems like a paradox. But think of it like a radio. All stations are playing at the same time, and you can tune in to any frequency when you want. The other station still plays, but you no longer hear it. I think there's no order in which we have to play out our lives. We are doing everything at the same time, but are only aware of our present life.
Old 18-06-2011, 09:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
The memory is there of when you were a child and one doesn't forget to collect the kids later this afternoon, and the simple experience will change from sadness to joy to happiness to hurt...
Yes all memory and emotion, all from mind that is thought to be in time.
Old 18-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***ROM***
Yeah, it seems like a paradox. But think of it like a radio. All stations are playing at the same time, and you can tune in to any frequency when you want. The other station still plays, but you no longer hear it. I think there's no order in which we have to play out our lives. We are doing everything at the same time, but are only aware of our present life.
Yes I like that Rom, i always like the old radio analogy.
Old 18-06-2011, 05:55 PM
astroboy

If you don't understand that Time is Illusion, then try this.

"Illusion is Time"

If you can't change Time, try changing Illusion.