Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-11-2017, 06:46 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
In fact when you reach 5D you are (in my case) the female version of him and he the male of me. You are looking into yourself through another person. It is very difficult to explain but it is a meeting of the minds. It's telepathy. You don't have to be together for this telepathy to occur. You will get intense feelings (chakra?) and moments when time stands still and inside you a message or impression has arrived from your twin. You will remark upon it later (we often do) and when together will say the same words or express the same thoughts simultaneously. You get used to it. At first we were like *whoa*
couldnt agree with your thoughts more....for me every minute of every day is still like a 'whoa'
Old 22-11-2017, 06:50 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
couldnt agree with your thoughts more....for me every minute of every day is still like a 'whoa'
It's a whoa still but not such a shock...we look each other in the eyes and give our little smiles and revel in the moment before we go on..
Old 22-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Pathfinder

I’m slowly realizing this “whoa” you’re talking about. Our connection is still new so I am still trying to make sense of it all yet I am told to “feel” listen to my intuition. And that’s what I’ve been doing ever since I was told about this and even before! I share this with her cause like I said we are best friends and I know she’ll understand even though she doesn’t understand the whole TF connection she loves me unconditionally as well only platonically though. Which i am accepting but it’s difficult cause I still continue giving her romantic love because I do...it just what i want to do even though we agree to be friends...if that make sense...it’s just so confusing this whole twin flame connection. I believe it cause i feel it but it is hard to deal with in this 3d world.
Old 22-11-2017, 09:14 PM
Pathfinder

I was focusing on myself, we both only wanted friendship because us both were broken hearted by our own exes in the past. Abuse and used by them and many other toxic friends. We wanted to find ourselves, we did. We found ourselves within each other. We involved ourselves in each others lives it just happened...I respect her life decisions as she respects mine but what i find troubleling in this connection is how can i have my own separate life if we keep going back to each other? How can I focus on myself when she is always there? I’m obsessed and codependent on her which was why i wanted space from her last year. I thought if we went our separate ways we’ll heal ourselves from past hurt. However, that isnt what God wants, God brought us together for a reason...God kept showing me signs to go back to her. And I followed them even though I questioned every single one...so what all i can do at this moment is save money to visit her overseas. To actually see her in real life. To be present, I need to see her I need to know who she is in person. My drive is to meet her and she is welcoming this even though her plate is full by being a young mother. She is letting me in for our sake of our friendship our love for each other. We are both scared...but I know deep down we will understand this once we finally meet. I hope for it to be soon. I’m so nervous...this is so new to me. I never thought I would find love this way but I think this is the reason why I am on this earth to be in love toshare the love. Be in union.
Old 22-11-2017, 10:41 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud64
I was focusing on myself, we both only wanted friendship because us both were broken hearted by our own exes in the past. Abuse and used by them and many other toxic friends. We wanted to find ourselves, we did. We found ourselves within each other. We involved ourselves in each others lives it just happened...I respect her life decisions as she respects mine but what i find troubleling in this connection is how can i have my own separate life if we keep going back to each other? How can I focus on myself when she is always there? I’m obsessed and codependent on her which was why i wanted space from her last year. I thought if we went our separate ways we’ll heal ourselves from past hurt. However, that isnt what God wants, God brought us together for a reason...God kept showing me signs to go back to her. And I followed them even though I questioned every single one...so what all i can do at this moment is save money to visit her overseas. To actually see her in real life. To be present, I need to see her I need to know who she is in person. My drive is to meet her and she is welcoming this even though her plate is full by being a young mother. She is letting me in for our sake of our friendship our love for each other. We are both scared...but I know deep down we will understand this once we finally meet. I hope for it to be soon. I’m so nervous...this is so new to me. I never thought I would find love this way but I think this is the reason why I am on this earth to be in love toshare the love. Be in union.
again im drawing ur attention to THIS PARTICULAR URL......https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/
when you are trying to find something outside of your own spiritual growth it becomes more of a need thing....co dependency n all that lot.when you meet your twin flame you are triggered to get understanding of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE....which is basically the connection between you and the divine....ur twin is merely a perfect mirror which may or may not lead to a relationship.either way until you have done the work on yourself there is no way its gonna happen.period.sorry girl but u been round and round in circles on this one.....at least READ THE DAM ARTICLE OK?
Old 22-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Pathfinder

I’ve read it, we both went through three stages. The physical stage hasn’t happened yet which is what i am working towards to. The thing is, our union won’t happen because we are both afraid. We are both insecure and confused about our emotions. We mirror each other so often, so I do my best to be open amd willing to show her my love for her unconditionally. I just get lost in this connection because I overthink my actions or what enters my life. I need a guide to follow, I need something for me to understand this as a whole. And the only thing that makes me understand is supporting her during her pregnancy and guiding her to the right path to become the mother she wants to be. I feel her daughters energy calling to me to help my twin through this. That is my only drive in this connection because I feel that is what my mission isin this. To assist her to motherhood and find love between us and her child. Am I wrong? I don’t know to be honest I feel that is what the universe wants me to do for this twin flame connection. Be in the love to give out love in our surroundings.
Old 22-11-2017, 11:26 PM
Suspended

Quote:
I’ve read it, we both went through three stages. The physical stage hasn’t happened yet which is what i am working towards to. The thing is, our union won’t happen because we are both afraid. We are both insecure and confused about our emotions. We mirror each other so often, so I do my best to be open amd willing to show her my love for her unconditionally. I just get lost in this connection because I overthink my actions or what enters my life. I need a guide to follow, I need something for me to understand this as a whole. And the only thing that makes me understand is supporting her during her pregnancy and guiding her to the right path to become the mother she wants to be. I feel her daughters energy calling to me to help my twin through this. That is my only drive in this connection because I feel that is what my mission isin this. To assist her to motherhood and find love between us and her child. Am I wrong? I don’t know to be honest I feel that is what the universe wants me to do for this twin flame connection. Be in the love to give out love in our surroundings.
why are you looking to CONTROL?surely u need to work on ur connection with SPIRIT here....ur looking to get to the physical stage before either of you are even ready....again look to the divine,she is within u....quit looking outwards....and mayb you will find some peace and acceptance....within urself....and then it WONT MATTER.....this is 5d thinking and i totally accept that it turns traditional thinking on its head....and of course share that URL with her so that she can mirror u properly from ur expanded way of thinking....possibly....still getting the blind leading the blind thing going on here for some reason....think of it this way...the only reason there are walls between you is because they are walls of your own creation....think on that one....
Old 22-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Pathfinder

Seriously, I am having trouble understanding this. I am trying my best here and everytime I do I get no where. What is it that I need to do? I don’t understand what I need to do. Is there some example I can follow or a film to show me? What am I not understanding? Even if I show her the URL she won’t get it either.
Old 22-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Pathfinder

Yes I do feel the blind leading the blind...and I am not controlling anything
Old 22-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Seriously, I am having trouble understanding this. I am trying my best here and everytime I do I get no where. What is it that I need to do? I don’t understand what I need to do. Is there some example I can follow or a film to show me? What am I not understanding? Even if I show her the URL she won’t get it either.
k fair enough ill pass it over to someone else better capable at explaining than me....unf i dont really get 3d thinking anymore...i do try tho...