Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2017, 10:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Twin Flame or it was just my imagination?

Hello there, I am new here and decided to share my story.

Let me start with the fact I've never been a 'romantic soul'.
My 'journey' started 2 months ago. I am currently married to a wonderful person and we have lovely children. I believe my husband is my soul mate and I love him.
So... about 2 months ago I met someone and something happened. I don't know if it was TF meeting or it is just my imagination, but I know for sure it changed me deeply.

So when I first met this guy ( I would call him Max) on our fist 2/3 meetings I wouldnt feel nothing. I even wouldn't notice him if it wasn't for him ... He came to me, asked me something I was not that nice to him, but I wasn't bad to him ... I answered just because I had to . So during the work I noticed he would stare at me. No drama! It wasn't something new to me. Even though I am not some kind of beauty, people tend to stare at me sometimes and I never knew why? I don't have anything attractive in my look, - clothes, behavior or even in most time I am not wearing make up.
It was our 4th or 5th 'meeting' when he grabbed my hands so strongly (in order to show me something), it was so unexpected I was like WTH??? And then I felt something I never experienced in my life before ... I felt like he is draining me. Like he took all of my energy. Like on the movies, you know, when some demon touches an average person and starts to drain it's energy until there is no life in that body. Next day I got ill for 7 days.

Since then I started to feel strange things. Like when I am home I would see his face. Or I had the feeling he is next to me. Or like he is watching me through the windows... I was so confused about that. Why am I seeing this person? He is nobody to me? He is even not 'my type of men'. I don't know who he is. Am I going crazy?

We've got few more meetings and I would notice that he is watching me again with this crazy gaze. I though to myself: 'Stop looking at me, you FREAK! Your wife's sitting next to me, you think she is blind???'
As the feelings became more confused I felt like I have to share this with someone... I told to my best friend (she believes a lot in this 'paranormal' things, I am more like non-believer) and she told me that probably Max fell in love with me and he is thinking about me all the time, so that is why it't absolutely possible to feel his 'soul', and because he feels angry sometimes that he cannot be with me it is possible to feel like I am drained.
She advised me to try to make a contact out of his work place, so I did. I sent him a personal message regarding our work. My question to him was 'Hi, Max. Can you do that for me?' After two days I checked my messages and it appeared as 'read' but there was no answer. Why he didn't answered if it was just like 'Can you do that logo for me and how much it will cost?' Nothing personal. A simple :'Yes, I can do it' or 'No, I can't, sorry' but no ... he never answered to me, like he didn't care at all. So I decided that this poor guy has nothing to do with my sick imagination. I was the freak, not him!
I told to my friend and she was confused as well ... She told me: 'Try to find information on Google about this condition! It has to be something!' So I searched and ... that is how I found that 'twin flame' thing.

I got scared! I decided to run! Never saw him again!
I tried at least! Even though its too easy to run away from him in real life, I found I can't run from my imagination ... his ghost was sitting right here with me. No matter what I was doing, no matter if there was a party, no matter if I was shopping or just working ... he was there! I swear I could feel like he is right next to me.

Oh God! Why? Why me?
I am the most non-romantic person! But wait! This is actually not a romantic relationship. It's something different! And I can't understand it!
I have a wonderful husband and I love him pretty much! Everything in my life is perfect! I wasn't seeking for that! If I ever knew what would happen I would never start working in that company!
Let me tell you, that I am sure it's not 'falling in love' with someone. I fell in love with someone before and I know what is the feeling like. This time I was obsessed not because of his body, not because of his beautiful smile, not because of his wonderful sence of humor, but it's like I saw his soul through his eyes! And the love for his soul was so unconditional and FOR NO REASON! He is a stranger to me! I don't know him, I am even not attracted of his body or anything else. It's just his soul.
It's like you don't need him in your real life, but you need his soul.

When I look back at the time before our meeting I can see that there were a lot of strange things and feelings... Maybe a month before to meet him I started having episodes of euphoria. Like when you know something amazing is yet to happen. Like when you know tomorrow you are going to a vacation and you just can't wait that moment to come... And there were all these numbers 11:11, 22:22, 4:44

As soon as I started working in another company I noticed another guy! He is always so nice to me, always make sure I'm fine and so helpful! And, people, I don't why why, you may call me crazy, but I had some strange feeling that guy has something to do with Max.
So I kept living with those feelings for like a month.
And suddenly all of my feelings for him just disappeared. I just woke up one day and he wasn't there! I couldn't feel nothing! I was so thankful you have no idea!
I am an 'art' person, but my art isn't just my hobby! I am making a living on it, so during the 'obsession' period I was not able to work! It was like the time was stopped! In most days I would just sit and not being able to finish my work.
I was so happy all this just gone until today ... It just came back. It's not that obsessive at it was before, but I am afraid it may hit me again. And I don't want it! I just want to keep living my life as it was before the meeting!

Sometimes I feel like I am a freak. Like it's not me anymore!
I would never know if Max felt something. I will never see him again in real life and all I want is just to forget!
Old 21-11-2017, 10:08 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy
Hello there, I am new here and decided to share my story.

Let me start with the fact I've never been a 'romantic soul'.
My 'journey' started 2 months ago. I am currently married to a wonderful person and we have lovely children. I believe my husband is my soul mate and I love him.
So... about 2 months ago I met someone and something happened. I don't know if it was TF meeting or it is just my imagination, but I know for sure it changed me deeply.

So when I first met this guy ( I would call him Max) on our fist 2/3 meetings I wouldnt feel nothing. I even wouldn't notice him if it wasn't for him ... He came to me, asked me something I was not that nice to him, but I wasn't bad to him ... I answered just because I had to . So during the work I noticed he would stare at me. No drama! It wasn't something new to me. Even though I am not some kind of beauty, people tend to stare at me sometimes and I never knew why? I don't have anything attractive in my look, - clothes, behavior or even in most time I am not wearing make up.
It was our 4th or 5th 'meeting' when he grabbed my hands so strongly (in order to show me something), it was so unexpected I was like WTH??? And then I felt something I never experienced in my life before ... I felt like he is draining me. Like he took all of my energy. Like on the movies, you know, when some demon touches an average person and starts to drain it's energy until there is no life in that body. Next day I got ill for 7 days.

Since then I started to feel strange things. Like when I am home I would see his face. Or I had the feeling he is next to me. Or like he is watching me through the windows... I was so confused about that. Why am I seeing this person? He is nobody to me? He is even not 'my type of men'. I don't know who he is. Am I going crazy?

We've got few more meetings and I would notice that he is watching me again with this crazy gaze. I though to myself: 'Stop looking at me, you FREAK! Your wife's sitting next to me, you think she is blind???'
As the feelings became more confused I felt like I have to share this with someone... I told to my best friend (she believes a lot in this 'paranormal' things, I am more like non-believer) and she told me that probably Max fell in love with me and he is thinking about me all the time, so that is why it't absolutely possible to feel his 'soul', and because he feels angry sometimes that he cannot be with me it is possible to feel like I am drained.
She advised me to try to make a contact out of his work place, so I did. I sent him a personal message regarding our work. My question to him was 'Hi, Max. Can you do that for me?' After two days I checked my messages and it appeared as 'read' but there was no answer. Why he didn't answered if it was just like 'Can you do that logo for me and how much it will cost?' Nothing personal. A simple :'Yes, I can do it' or 'No, I can't, sorry' but no ... he never answered to me, like he didn't care at all. So I decided that this poor guy has nothing to do with my sick imagination. I was the freak, not him!
I told to my friend and she was confused as well ... She told me: 'Try to find information on Google about this condition! It has to be something!' So I searched and ... that is how I found that 'twin flame' thing.

I got scared! I decided to run! Never saw him again!
I tried at least! Even though its too easy to run away from him in real life, I found I can't run from my imagination ... his ghost was sitting right here with me. No matter what I was doing, no matter if there was a party, no matter if I was shopping or just working ... he was there! I swear I could feel like he is right next to me.

Oh God! Why? Why me?
I am the most non-romantic person! But wait! This is actually not a romantic relationship. It's something different! And I can't understand it!
I have a wonderful husband and I love him pretty much! Everything in my life is perfect! I wasn't seeking for that! If I ever knew what would happen I would never start working in that company!
Let me tell you, that I am sure it's not 'falling in love' with someone. I fell in love with someone before and I know what is the feeling like. This time I was obsessed not because of his body, not because of his beautiful smile, not because of his wonderful sence of humor, but it's like I saw his soul through his eyes! And the love for his soul was so unconditional and FOR NO REASON! He is a stranger to me! I don't know him, I am even not attracted of his body or anything else. It's just his soul.
It's like you don't need him in your real life, but you need his soul.

When I look back at the time before our meeting I can see that there were a lot of strange things and feelings... Maybe a month before to meet him I started having episodes of euphoria. Like when you know something amazing is yet to happen. Like when you know tomorrow you are going to a vacation and you just can't wait that moment to come... And there were all these numbers 11:11, 22:22, 4:44

As soon as I started working in another company I noticed another guy! He is always so nice to me, always make sure I'm fine and so helpful! And, people, I don't why why, you may call me crazy, but I had some strange feeling that guy has something to do with Max.
So I kept living with those feelings for like a month.
And suddenly all of my feelings for him just disappeared. I just woke up one day and he wasn't there! I couldn't feel nothing! I was so thankful you have no idea!
I am an 'art' person, but my art isn't just my hobby! I am making a living on it, so during the 'obsession' period I was not able to work! It was like the time was stopped! In most days I would just sit and not being able to finish my work.
I was so happy all this just gone until today ... It just came back. It's not that obsessive at it was before, but I am afraid it may hit me again. And I don't want it! I just want to keep living my life as it was before the meeting!

Sometimes I feel like I am a freak. Like it's not me anymore!
I would never know if Max felt something. I will never see him again in real life and all I want is just to forget!
this does NOT sound like a twin flame thing at all.its more like a possession....and thankfully you are leaving it behind.a twin flame is more like an eye contact 'feeling at home' and 'looking into the eyes of god' type thing.this sounds anything but.sounds like he was just draining ur energies....vampirism...wierd how the numbers came up tho....mayb there is more to this than meets the eye....something to be aware of is that soul mates actually prepare us to be able to meet the challenges when our twin actually shows up.....i can say this stuff with complete authority because i KNOW my twin.we are completely in love with each other.even though outside things are preventing us from being together at this time.there is NO DOUBT.
Old 21-11-2017, 10:28 AM
Newbie ;)

unicorn68, thank you for your honest opinion! I highly appreciate any advices, because I feel like I am really loosing my mind.
That's what I felt like first week after he touched me, to be honest it wasn't a touch, but some kind of demonic grabbing, which I found very insolent! Moreover I started loosing weight like crazy! Everybody noticed that and all I hear from them is: 'Stop loosing weight, you look like a skeleton!'

But why then I had all that feelings of unconditional love for him? Like I want him to be happy no matter what and all I can do for him is to send him my love, like he needs it, like I can see my soul during the nights flying over him and wispering to him 'I love you, I am here for you, everything gonna be allright!' And then I can see him calmed and smiling back to me.
Old 21-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Suspended

Quote:
unicorn68, thank you for your honest opinion! I highly appreciate any advices, because I feel like I am really loosing my mind.
That's what I felt like first week after he touched me, to be honest it wasn't a touch, but some kind of demonic grabbing, which I found very insolent! Moreover I started loosing weight like crazy! Everybody noticed that and all I hear from them is: 'Stop loosing weight, you look like a skeleton!'

But why then I had all that feelings of unconditional love for him? Like I want him to be happy no matter what and all I can do for him is to send him my love, like he needs it, like I can see my soul during the nights flying over him and wispering to him 'I love you, I am here for you, everything gonna be allright!' And then I can see him calmed and smiling back to me.
so mayb go seek him out.go look him in the eyes and see if he is happy and willing to do the same for you.and in doing so see if you feel at PEACE and at HOME......otherwise its just gonna keep torturing u.....its like he possessed ur soul....and noone has the right to do that....but if he is actually your twin then he will have to work at that himself....check this out
https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/
this is the BEST article i know of......incidentally if u dont feel at peace with looking into his eyes then i can say for sure he aint all dat.....mayb he was confused as to why he behaved the way he did also?its not exactly normal behaviour is it?i can say for sure that u aint gonna be able to rest until u figure this thing out 1 way or another......like go look him in the eyes.....thatll tell u all u need to know...like dont even be afraid...just go up to him look him in the eyes and say 'WHAT?'
Old 21-11-2017, 10:47 AM
Suspended

Quote:

so mayb go seek him out.go look him in the eyes and see if he is happy and willing to do the same for you.and in doing so see if you feel at PEACE and at HOME......otherwise its just gonna keep torturing u.....its like he possessed ur soul....and noone has the right to do that....but if he is actually your twin then he will have to work at that himself....check this out
https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/
this is the BEST article i know of......incidentally if u dont feel at peace with looking into his eyes then i can say for sure he aint all dat.....mayb he was confused as to why he behaved the way he did also?its not exactly normal behaviour is it?i can say for sure that u aint gonna be able to rest until u figure this thing out 1 way or another......like go look him in the eyes.....thatll tell u all u need to know...like dont even be afraid...just go up to him look him in the eyes and say 'WHAT?'chances are he is just as confused as u are....(sorry that 1 got double posted cos of stupid server stuff)
Old 21-11-2017, 11:49 AM
Newbie ;)

unicorn68, Yes, you are right! His silence is quite strange. When a colleague is asking something you are not just ignoring. But that behave confused me even much more, so that is why I decided that maybe it's just me who is feeling those strange things! So the best I could do was to run away as far as possible, because I was sure everything will stop.
I can meet him again if I want, but I am afraid as hell. I am not sure I wanna meet him. If it was my real twin flame and it meant to be together we should have been at least in a friend relationship, not ignoring, running and doubting, right?
I know I sound quite confused, but believe me, this is what I feel like...

Maybe I am not just ready for that. Or maybe there is just nothing and I am another psycho imagines things.

Thank you for the article and for your support.
Old 21-11-2017, 12:27 PM
Deactivated Account
Imagination.
Old 21-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Knower
I felt your energy reading your post. I am an empath. It is incredible. Yes.
Old 21-11-2017, 01:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
I felt your energy reading your post. I am an empath. It is incredible. Yes.

You really felt it? Wow

What do you mean by saying 'yes'?

Yes, you're just another psycho.
or
Yes, it could have been a real twin flame meeting.
Old 21-11-2017, 02:07 PM
Experiencer
Not a Twin Flame, I would say run, run away

Twin flame wouldn’t drain your energy, you would feel if anything Kundalini rising

Narcissistic Psychopaths tend to stare at their prey.

The ignoring your message is classic Narcissist behaviour, it’s calked hoovering, where they disappear & ignore you to make you wonder why & attach & run after them.

You don’t like & are not attracted to this person for good reason.

When Twin Flames meet they have instant unconditional love.
Not psychotic stalking. Go see an energy healer & have the cords cut.