Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2017, 08:21 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychegrl
I'm not sure you've read my post correctly. I'm not kicking or Screaming anymore because I have accepted and want this path; understood the lessons. I have no anger or hostility towards him or God for being here. I'm excited actually. Things make sense.

I'm not sure how you read it so incorrectly or I did a terrible job at expressing myself. Must be time to go to bed.... lol
ah....nah dont go bed just yet....unless u want to....i just got the feeling thats what u USED to do....o and get EXCITED....things happening right now on dis planet gurl dats for sure....dont forget to go dancing at minyon falls....sounds like ur making PEACE with urself....good on ya....
Old 21-11-2017, 08:32 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Aawww! You do me an injustice, you really do.

I believe that everyone is entitled to their belief, no matter what. Doesn't mean I have to subscribe to it. You read too much sarcasm and mocking into my outpourings. I don't know why, I don't do the same to you. Because we don't agree doesn't make me guilty of sarcasm and mocking.

Nothing superior about me. In fact it was the inferior that prompted me to TRY to research using the web and people at my local "magic shop". I spose my education and parents taught me to analyse, to question before I buy "into". I've said many times already what I found.

Maybe just a sentence on my "starting blocks" regards this thing. I come from a quasi-qabalistic background with the nearest to beliefs coming from the neo-African - Vodou to be precise. Very different views on the spiritual climb and deportment. 20 years' worth of it. Hence examining ideas for consistency and validity. All part of the dialectic principle.

By all means.
Far from being my favourite subject it's one of the most intriguing for reasons that perhaps needs a separate thread. And, please allow me, if you aren't being dismissive and sarcastic yourself, I did state a belief that twin flaming IS possible - on rare occasions maybe. It's from those rare occasions my intrest derives.

I merely answered the question posed by IsabelSeyler.

pax tecum.
actually how dare the mods compare twin flames with soulmates?the 2 are worlds apart....how about they actually create different sections where the soulmates can go comfort each other with fluffy pillows whilst us twin flames can get on with the job of bashing the hell outta the universe......and it seems like u2 are going round in circles right now...get some frekkin humour going again please this place is gettin far too dam serious for a UNICORN.....like what is pax tecum anyways?some kind of mexican cigar?ooo i bet monica would love dat one....complete with the military screened wormhole to feed the data into the court....or mayb its some kind of obscure tequila....complete with worm...either way quit with the serious stuff its getting BORING....of course if anyone actually took advantage of the b&q 2.99 twin flame special offer u might know different.chances are she quit ironing already tho....personally i wouldnt have even risen to that one dude....remember u gotta have hide tougher than rhino skin to take on this journey....anyone thats bashing is mirroring themselves....and dats dat trooth.....
Old 21-11-2017, 08:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
Why you believe and why you don't (for those who disagree)

I don't fully believe in it, i don't fully discount it either. But its a fun fantasy to indulge in.
Old 21-11-2017, 08:47 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I don't fully believe in it, i don't fully discount it either. But its a fun fantasy to indulge in.
bet ya liked waterworld with kevin costner as well....probably dances with wolves too....
Old 21-11-2017, 08:49 AM
Lorelyen

^^^ Oh sorry, it is a bit churchy, pax tecum, innit? Just means peace be with you. I'm not a Latin scholar so these are things I picked up on the way. Studied it a little at school. Didn't like it. I suppose I could call you lot flammae geminae! Most people know what gemini means so...half way there!

Well, Latin isn't a dead language. about half our words come from it, some directly like "ego" "per centum" "flame" and on.... Latin music isn't at all bad either. I'll be a rumba twin any day.

As for cigars...
Old 21-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Suspended

i got 3% in my latin exam in school....and 2% were cos i spelt my name right.the other 1% was cos i knew the word mensa....cos thats what i wrote for every question.....i got it right once....like i am a frekkin table???????thats where it lost me.....
i think it went something like this
mensa-i am a table
mensa-you are a table
mensam-he/she/it is a table
mensarum-we are a table
mensis-you(plural) are a table
mensis-they are a table.....
i mean CMON and seriously if u lot arent laughing out LOUD to this then theres gotta b something seriously wrong with the universe(which there isnt as far as i know)im sure most of u went into french at some point....but at least they had verbs to conjugate...this was all about a frekkin table as far as i could figure out....and u wonder why i stared out the window at the trees?
Old 21-11-2017, 09:09 AM
Suspended

i think they gave up on me and me on them cos the next year i took spanish...bit of flamenco n all that...made waaay more sense....
Old 21-11-2017, 09:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
bet ya liked waterworld with kevin costner as well....probably dances with wolves too....

Don't know anything about water world or dances with wolves. If you have anything you'd like to say directly, i'd more than welcome you to say it.
Old 21-11-2017, 09:19 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
i think they gave up on me and me on them cos the next year i took spanish...bit of flamenco n all that...made waaay more sense....

Yep, that was the Spanish reaction to twin flaming. Flamenco.
It means Flame-nco (nco = non-comprehendo-ok)
Old 21-11-2017, 09:19 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Don't know anything about water world or dances with wolves. If you have anything you'd like to say directly, i'd more than welcome you to say it.
dude ur the one speaking about 'fantasies'......twin flame is anything but that.its tough.and its HARSH.we are still doing it tho.....fantasies is where soulmates belong,back there where its comfortable....i know ur unconvinced,but believe me its REAL.and its HAPPENING.and it aint no fairytale.....we will find a way through....but believe me u gotta be tougher than hell to even exist in the twin flame thing right now.and yet we cannot stop thinking about each other-we have developed telepathic communication so it doesnt matter if we are 'allowed' to be together in the 3d right now-and we aint no 20 year olds.....u obv havent met ur twin yet....dont worry the work we are doing right now will allow many many more flames to get reunited over the next 4-5 years.....