Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-11-2017, 02:49 PM
Experiencer
NearTwin ? FalseTwin ? TrueTwin ? Assigned Twin ?

I’ve recently come to realise that I think many whom believe whom their twin is is actually a near twin & not a true twin.
And In some case they are angry & disillusioned as to why “their twin” is in a relationship with another, when in actual fact “their twin” is in a relationship with their real Twin flames.

Does that make sense, no one owns anyone & very few have had it confirmed that such & such is actually their twin. From personal experience I can tell you that it is just the same intense unconditional love & signs meeting a near twin as it is meeting the true twin.

But now after reading this article who knows ?

Last edited by Clover : 19-11-2017 at 03:37 PM. Reason: commercial/store links not allowed
Old 19-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Lorelyen

Assigned twin?

That isn't someone sent by the Twin Flame Matchmaker out there on the web, is it?

I'll give the article a glance but the site name's a bit of an offput. What's an ascended master?

Edit: Well the first para put me off: "Let me begin by referring to what Nicholas Roerich said in Novosibirsk where he talked about the people who go into a very linear mindset and compare one ascended master teaching, given through one messenger or dispensation, to another. They then look for discrepancies and contradictions and use them to either label one as false, or both as false or all spiritual teachings as false."

My questions: 1) What's a very linear mindset?
2) Isn't it right to compare two non-factual suppositions and look for discrepancies? Is this author claiming you should accept the first
thing you come across at face value - and accept it as gospel? ...That seems pretty dodgy!

He has this thing about non-linearity - even mentioned in the header but what follows is a series of discreet possibilities.

Then he says: "You understand that when we give a teaching through a particular dispensation, we are giving it for a particular level of consciousness."
Well, it's certainly true that a maximally effective communication has to be pitched at the level of the recipient
but what he seems to be saying here is that "We've got a teaching to communicate. You have to be at a target level of consciousness to receive it"
But in the following text he doesn't say what that is.

Then he goes on to describe beliefs variously arranged which....anyone's entitled to believe although it contains many suppositions and
a few contradictions in itself that raise my suspicions. (Para 8, starting When a lifestream actually falls, it goes into duality)

I did read a little more but he seems to tie himself in spiritual knots all over the place. Alas I'm too simple a person..........

So you are right to wonder.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 19-11-2017 at 04:50 PM. Reason: parenthesis
Old 19-11-2017, 04:07 PM
Suspended
Master
My twin and near twin
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=107008

Note: I've always considered the terms twin flame and twin soul to mean the same thing.
Old 19-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
I’ve recently come to realise that I think many whom believe whom their twin is is actually a near twin & not a true twin.
And In some case they are angry & disillusioned as to why “their twin” is in a relationship with another, when in actual fact “their twin” is in a relationship with their real Twin flames.

Does that make sense, no one owns anyone & very few have had it confirmed that such & such is actually their twin. From personal experience I can tell you that it is just the same intense unconditional love & signs meeting a near twin as it is meeting the true twin.

But now after reading this article who knows ?

If by disillusioned you mean finally being free of the label, then I agree. Being angry is par for the course if one has had their chain yanked for so long believing in something as flimsy as TF theory.

I am now part of that disillusioned group. I have had recent conversations with the person I call my twin, and we are definitely at odds with how we view relationships. She measures it based on personal growth. I measure my relationships based on happiness. As long as we keep thinking along these lines, we will always have this inability to understand each other fully.

I no longer want to be a part of this never ending clown fiesta. True or fase twin makes no difference to me. The feelings are what is real. As long as we feel the same way about each other, then nothing will stop us from coming closer together. Everything else is an excuse
Old 19-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delay_Reaction
If by disillusioned you mean finally being free of the label, then I agree. Being angry is par for the course if one has had their chain yanked for so long believing in something as flimsy as TF theory.

I am now part of that disillusioned group. I have had recent conversations with the person I call my twin, and we are definitely at odds with how we view relationships. She measures it based on personal growth. I measure my relationships based on happiness. As long as we keep thinking along these lines, we will always have this inability to understand each other fully.

I no longer want to be a part of this never ending clown fiesta. True or fase twin makes no difference to me. The feelings are what is real. As long as we feel the same way about each other, then nothing will stop us from coming closer together. Everything else is an excuse
agreed.quit with them labels already.....just BECOME.....
Old 19-11-2017, 07:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Choose LOVE... not Labels

Hahah

I'm pretty sure that love is too large for a label anywho...

'My precious' in a creepy Golum voice is a label which works well on my loved one's as I stroke their hair hahaha...

If they still love me after that than I know they are meant to be in my life LOLZ
Old 19-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Choose LOVE... not Labels

Hahah

I'm pretty sure that love is too large for a label anywho...

'My precious' in a creepy Golum voice is a label which works well on my loved one's as I stroke their hair hahaha...

If they still love me after that than I know they are meant to be in my life LOLZ
hey thats my PRECIOUS youre talking about.....MY PRECIOUS....
Old 19-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Lorelyen

Deleted. The article mentioned in the o/p was removed so can't comment.

Old 19-11-2017, 11:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
My twin and near twin
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=107008

Note: I've always considered the terms twin flame and twin soul to mean the same thing.

Aldous, I have read through your story & I think maybe you could also consider that L is a near twin & S a soulmate.

As in my experience the unconditional love & telepathy is just as intense with the near twin.

I have had any number of Soulmate or Karmic relationships that are similar to you description of S.

Old 20-11-2017, 12:57 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Aldous, I have read through your story & I think maybe you could also consider that L is a near twin & S a soulmate.

As in my experience the unconditional love & telepathy is just as intense with the near twin.

I have had any number of Soulmate or Karmic relationships that are similar to you description of S.

hey i got a great deal on ebay.3 twin flames for like only $350.plus shipping and handling obv.......even the glue is included......in all honesty all ur soulmate connections are literally just leading up to your twin flame.so that you have the necessary experience to handle him/her.mark my words on that one.its gonna hit u hard when it happens.....