Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-11-2017, 03:24 AM
Knower
Cat How do people define a Twin Flame physical union?

Is that strictly defined as a 3D relationship, defacto/Boyfriend & Girlfriend/husband and wife?

Or is union defined as meeting them in the physical and them being part of your life?

Or is physical union meaning sex?
Old 17-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Master
For me the union is that we are physically together & that twin is part of my life. Although I think that twins create the chemistry that is what union means within their physicality too.

I don't think that it is necessary to have what equates to a physical 3D style relationship as in boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife. Although, I do think that some people do have this type of union with their twin.

In fact I know a twin couple that are married. Have been happily together for some time now
Old 17-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Guide

I think it's different for each set of twins, no one's journey is the same and most do not seem to end up husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend.

For me it's our coming back into each others lives after decades of no contact. He is in my life again as a good friend. We get together occasionally, talk on the phone, text often. He is in a relationship with another woman. Even so, just seeing him occasionally is wonderful.

For us he and I did individual charity work in our time separated and today we work together putting on fundraising events.
Old 17-11-2017, 07:15 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
Is that strictly defined as a 3D relationship, defacto/Boyfriend & Girlfriend/husband and wife?

Or is union defined as meeting them in the physical and them being part of your life?

Or is physical union meaning sex?
i would personally define it as the kind of union where when you are able to look into each others eyes then it is literally and figuratively like feeling that you are HOME.like looking into the eyes of GOD.and even a year later not being able to stop thinking of each other.whether or not ur together as such in the 3d is irrelevent.(but thats my personal experience,cant comment on others')
Old 17-11-2017, 07:51 PM
Guide

when you can tell him/her that you are twin flames and know that they believe it too :)... it doesn't matter if it translates in romance.
Old 17-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by selene
when you can tell him/her that you are twin flames and know that they believe it too :)... it doesn't matter if it translates in romance.

We say it to each other daily, my Twin and I. Many times more than once a day. "We are Twin Flames." He is very into it and believes 100% this is true. We are. Twins. I do too. It's not romance. It's little gestures, embraces, touches, eye contact, it's not sexual. It's even deeper than. It's like "yes. now we are both whole." On the surface deeply affectionate if you were to see, but in soul, union.
Old 18-11-2017, 07:56 AM
Lorelyen

Doesn't "physical" define the union, assuming "union" means "joining together of...?"
Old 18-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Guide

quite right, Lorelyen... yes, the 'physical' does imply some sort of physical/body proximity, although not necessarily intimacy.

my own definition does apply more to 'union' in general and considering the subsequent questions, it sounds the OP had that in mind too. But you are absolutely right, physical union could be trickier :)
Old 18-11-2017, 10:42 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Doesn't "physical" define the union, assuming "union" means "joining together of...?"
um not necessarily.couldnt a telepathic communication,a spirit bond that is unbreakable that you are able to channel between each other also be defined as a 'union'?at least in the 5d that is...(and there is little physical about that one...)again lets go back to mirrors.we all mirror each other to a certain extent.but our twin is to my mind the ONE person on the planet that mirrors us PERFECTLY.our very deeper truths are being mirrored back.,music tastes,dog whisperer,wild,free,the list goes on and on.and whilst we complete each other,we are also independent of each other.we are also complete within ourselves.only our twin even gets close to this.personally ive never known anything like it.not within 10000 times.and i think ive had 4 true soulmate experiences along the way.and im still in touch with 3 of them.and took time out to speak to the fourth like 2 days ago to pass a message onto her to THANK her for teaching me how to LET GO.
anyways as always i tend to float off....maybe one day ill get the label of a bubble blower or something.but back to the point in question.to me the word UNION has absolutely nothing to do with 3d connection in a physical way.although it would actually be nice.....she is always sitting by my side anyway.....even if for now it is in the 5d.meh who made the rules anyway?not me thats for sure....
Old 18-11-2017, 11:35 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
We say it to each other daily, my Twin and I. Many times more than once a day. "We are Twin Flames." He is very into it and believes 100% this is true. We are. Twins. I do too. It's not romance. It's little gestures, embraces, touches, eye contact, it's not sexual. It's even deeper than. It's like "yes. now we are both whole." On the surface deeply affectionate if you were to see, but in soul, union.

Umm.. why? What is the point of that? What is the need to say "we are twin flames" everyday several times a day for? more importantly here is.. why arent you both assisting others yet?