Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 27-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Seeker

Positive Omen Not So Positive

I was looking to move out. Whilst looking at houses I couldn't find one I liked in my budget. However, one was very good downstairs, had my numerology life path number, and so I took it as a sign and felt good about it.

However, they never called me back.

Then, I was wanting to go to a sports event recently and realised it was on the same road as that house, and the day to buy tickets for it was the same number as the house.

I didn't get the tickets as they had already sold out immediately despite being on the website at the right time for general sale, and being able to get them two years ago for the same event when I first had a spiritual awakening.

In general I am noticing a trend of trying to do things for myself not going so well. I am also experiencing many signs and synchronicties in other areas of life. But it is like... they feel good at the time and I want them to be good and mean good... and ultimately they aren't.

It's more like they are mocking me for not being able to do the things they point to that I wanted to do or that everyone else seems able to do.

Any insights into this?
Old 27-10-2017, 11:01 PM
Guide

Hi Imperator

I don’t know why or what it is but I can certainly relate to something similar having had this happen to me for quite a few months. I never noticed the pattern to start with but I’ve been working on discernment and I could kick myself for not spotting it earlier.

I’m not sure what to do about it other than not react or respond in a negative way which is hard because its like being toyed with or teased, almost as if something’s enjoying your disappointment. It’s made me leave some of the things I want alone because if I don’t reach to attain them it doesn’t happen. Maybe its a lesson in that we don’t need all the things we think we want.

It’s not a very nice way to deal out a lesson if thats even what it is, I’d appreciate a more direct approach such as 'Leave it, that’s not meant for you on your path.’ Sorry I can’t be of any real help. Hopefully someone else will come along who’s experienced it too and may have more of an idea.