Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 22-03-2017, 06:23 PM
Seeker

Why are we losing our connection to Gaia?

I feel so sad when I see everyone just destroying, not knowing that the thing that they are destroying are themselves. When we hurt nature, we hurt ourselves. I like technology, but I see technology being at fault at the same time - for us losing that connection that we've developed over billions of years. What are your thoughts? How can we regain our connection to Earth? How can we make people realize?
Old 23-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Guide
I wouldnt say were losing connection. Everyone destroying what? Like vandalism and violence?

U cant make ppl realize anything unless u beat some sense i to them... But thats violence
Old 23-03-2017, 01:06 PM
Knower

I also don't think that we are as a whole, but there are money hungry corporations and certain ways of life and so forth out there that are. We hear about them more because the worlds population is higher and we are all more connected electronically/media wise. I could be wrong but I feel a strong sense of there being people who care not to mention there are wide circles always growing and cropping up within which it is downright trendy to aim to be respectful of the earth and connect with Gaia on a spiritual level and so on and so forth, and I don't see that being on its way out by any means.
Old 23-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Deactivated Account
Because we are wrecking this planet.
Old 25-03-2017, 07:59 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
I wouldnt say were losing connection. Everyone destroying what? Like vandalism and violence?

U cant make ppl realize anything unless u beat some sense i to them... But thats violence

Destroying like in polluting, removing rainforests, making our coral reefs disappear, hurting the animals, hurting ourselves.
Old 25-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myvie
I also don't think that we are as a whole, but there are money hungry corporations and certain ways of life and so forth out there that are. We hear about them more because the worlds population is higher and we are all more connected electronically/media wise. I could be wrong but I feel a strong sense of there being people who care not to mention there are wide circles always growing and cropping up within which it is downright trendy to aim to be respectful of the earth and connect with Gaia on a spiritual level and so on and so forth, and I don't see that being on its way out by any means.

That's true, thanks for writing. I wish the circles would be bigger though.
Old 27-03-2017, 05:31 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayen
Destroying like in polluting, removing rainforests, making our coral reefs disappear, hurting the animals, hurting ourselves.

Ah, because therrs being spiritual, and being grounded. Were only ever gonna remember one life, so use what you can and make the best of it. Let the future worry. Were dealing with the fallout made by everyone 100's of years ago. The planet can recoup itself. Society changes. Bees are dying and nobody knows why, we cant stop that. In 100 years synthethic honey will be a thing.

U think the CEO of oil companies doesnt have a spiritual side? Oil comes from the earth made eons ago. An oil spill may harm many animals in the present, but perhaps it will help even more species eons from now. This is why they are so careless. After we mine out all the oil there is, future mankind might be thankful we made so many spills. What are coprs doing hoarding 100's of millions in cash reserves? Actually thats another topic...

Polluting has its benefits. What do we need/use in the rainforests? Its full of poisonious/diseased species we shouldnt even touch.

Dont get me wrong, im on your side... Maybe not... But theres two sides to every story, and who knows which one will be the good side in 100 years
Old 30-07-2017, 01:37 PM
Seeker
For me personally I Connect and Ground daily, sending my "roots" deep into the Earth Mother. Accepting Her Healing, and then I send any Healing Energy I can back into Her, which also keeps me Balanced.
Another thing I have done (with some Dear Friends) is lay a Medicine Wheel in Ceremony ( this was a small 5 rock wheel) of Healing for the Earth Mother.

And while I can in No Way what so ever deny that we Two-leggeds have disrespected Her~ and in far TOO Many Destructive ways~ I see an up-turn in Awareness and Acceptance that a Balance needs to be restored.
Old 31-07-2017, 12:59 AM
Seeker

I think there is a force out there that wants us to be disconnected to weaken us as a species. Think about it, if more people were connected and raised their frequencies, we wouldn't need big oil, big pharma or big government to take care us. We would take care of each other and planet without a second thought. How many WiFi towers and Cell phone towers do you see in a day? I live in a big city, so I see dozens just on my way to work. Just think of the barrage of energy our physical and spiritual systems take on a daily basis. Look at the food supply and the chemicals or additives we ingest on a daily basis. Fluoride in the drinking water, Mercury in the vaccines, high fructose corn syrup in everything from salad dressing to bread. Aluminum in the anti antiperspirants. Just looks like we are being polluted just like mother earth..... purposefully.
Old 31-07-2017, 09:10 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoPeridot
I think there is a force out there that wants us to be disconnected to weaken us as a species. Think about it, if more people were connected and raised their frequencies, we wouldn't need big oil, big pharma or big government to take care us. We would take care of each other and planet without a second thought. How many WiFi towers and Cell phone towers do you see in a day? I live in a big city, so I see dozens just on my way to work. Just think of the barrage of energy our physical and spiritual systems take on a daily basis. Look at the food supply and the chemicals or additives we ingest on a daily basis. Fluoride in the drinking water, Mercury in the vaccines, high fructose corn syrup in everything from salad dressing to bread. Aluminum in the anti antiperspirants. Just looks like we are being polluted just like mother earth..... purposefully.

Lol so true. A dozen different wifi signals can reach everybody in the city. But nobody trusts anyone so everyone has their own personal wifi. What a waste. Ridiculous each street cant just share one big signal.

Theres flouride even in natural well water. Its not just something they add

What if we lived in a utopian society where one agency controlled the food system. It would be good that they wouldnt have to compete with anyone meaning they wouldnt have to put cheap chemicalls to imitate real food, but would it really be good to have one company control all?